stream sparks by @tkskmakoto.jpg

Ina, streaming sparks

UberSoldat

@Jambalaya Tenma is watching a playthrough now

Oh wait no she just switched to something else
EDIT: and back to the game

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

pancho doesn't fuck around lmao what boils my piss is that she's the one to get bonked for racist remarks but half the company make italian jokes and no one bats an eye? fuck off
she got bonked for racism? when?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
OK, maybe I'm uncultured or even stupid but I never even got Panko's frustration with brown italians because I sincerely thought there were no brown italians. The image of an italian person doesn't have a hint of color in my head. I don't know anything about the country but "food tasty" though.
Italians are not really a collective, in the north they tend to be whiter, in the south they are more tanned (like other southern europeans ie; spaniards, greeks and southern fr*nch) but sicilians and sardinians are specially dark compared to other europeans, almost looking muslim or hindu in skin color.
Panko's frustration probably comes from the fact that she's very pale and italians absolutely hate being lumped in together as a collective.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Oh no, Amiya dive in this fkng trend too...

Botan surviving in the Amazon (with great story in description as always)

Oppai Loli playing Fallout 4

Rana playing Baldur's Gate 3 and craving "asshole vampire guy", she's playing a Bard. She's going to be playing it for several days this week.

Speaking of VReverie. What's with the Cheri Lupina's numbers. From 13 to 40k subscribers in 2 weeks.
vivaldi_Z4sFfhpMdO.png

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Speaking of VReverie. What's with the Cheri Lupina's numbers. From 13 to 40k subscribers in 2 weeks.
she seems to shit out shorts every day, Im not even subbed and I see her in my recommended constantly

Kanck

Italians are not really a collective, in the north they tend to be whiter, in the south they are more tanned (like other southern europeans ie; spaniards, greeks and southern fr*nch) but sicilians and sardinians are specially dark compared to other europeans, almost looking muslim or hindu in skin color.
Panko's frustration probably comes from the fact that she's very pale and italians absolutely hate being lumped in together as a collective.
Italy as a nation state is a relatively new concept only being founded in 1861 with the only other period of Italian unity under rome, during the period in between these times Italy was made up of city states and small Kingdoms which lead to lots of it being conquered the south got this the worst being raped by everyone from the Norman's to Muslims which is why they differ so much from the north.

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1691178470222.png

Is it bad that I find this highly amusing? (I didn't vote, don't particularly care which she streams).

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Just dropping by to say I appreciate you folks, you're funny (most of the time) and the documentation is really well done, helps dumb curious fucks like myself by a lot. Special thanks to @Empty_Inbox and @Takodachi , I hope Bat have it in her to overcome her menhera and unban you because you're a real one.
Shes never unbanning me mate, she went scorched Earth soon after I replied to her DM with a mp4 of marine laughing.
:whatastory:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Shes never unbanning me mate, she went scorched Earth soon after I replied to her DM with a mp4 of marine laughing.
:whatastory:
Did she block you too?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Has she at all considered the possibility that maybe it genuinely is a split and not just people trying to be funny?

That would require a woman to not take something personally for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom