"Wait, I got a mosquito; Mosquitos always get in my mouth, I've lost count"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
New MV by HimeHina

New cover from YuNi

And another DJing session by kzn

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Starting

Unrelated, Holo's Rust server is shutting down.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
In addition to Pippa hitting 80k subs, Lumi hit 40k on her YT
media_Fgrnx6eXEAMclUj.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suichan's live starts with Stellar Stellar. I don't think her voice changes much if at all.

Would predict this live to be around an hour so promoting Usuwa Suu again, starting Persona 5 Royal playthrough at 10PM JST.

I like that she incorporates her halloween mask and plays this game. Since I don't have a PS4 and PS5, is P5R worth getting now that it is available on Switch?

I've also been putting this cover of "Nothing's working out" on repeat recently.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
First Lia gets noticed by The King of Kantent, now this

4070822.jpg

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Fishman is smoking crack with these prices.
$70 for a fucking hoodie.
Kinda sucks for really tall dudes since they only have XL, but yeah $70 is a fucking ripoff
Being over 6 ft. tall and having shoulders over 2.6 ft. wide is suffering. I literally cannot wear any of these vtuber articles of clothing. lol

Someone got me a Marine hoodie, and I couldn't even get that fucker on. At least it fit her.

What is this, vtuber clothing for ants?
Ants aren't vtuber fans, you know.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I would imagine Inui guesting on her live but Mito? Damn, that caught me off guard

Suisei Channel - 【3DLIVE】遂に復帰‼重大告知ライブ【#星街すいせい重大告知】 [CPUYPXa7D7s - 763x429 - 35m30s].png

Announcement time,
- 2nd album is coming out next year at 1/25. Participating artist included on the pic
- 2nd solo live at 1/28 in tokyo garden theater, venue ticket will be 8.8k yen (5k for students) while streaming ticket is 5.2k yen over at spwn
- nendroid preorder starts at 11/11

Suisei Channel - 【3DLIVE】遂に復帰‼重大告知ライブ【#星街すいせい重大告知】 [CPUYPXa7D7s - 763x429 - 56m42s].png
Suisei Channel - 【3DLIVE】遂に復帰‼重大告知ライブ【#星街すいせい重大告知】 [CPUYPXa7D7s - 763x429 - 58m52s].png

Also the mystery premiere video will be up soon, it's an MV for one of her new song included in 2nd album

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Holy shit I didn't expect Suisei to sing that cover I just shilled.

Also here's Suisei talking about when she met Mito

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

I know this thread turns to shit during pippa hours but, is this a new record?

I think most of these stats are somewhat wacky given how some of us are in regards to opsec - being behind a vpn or tor node 24/7 etc.
For example when I am at work I watch all youtube vids and archives on an Invidious instance, so this is more likely to reflect her "more casual" audience.

Edit: does anyone know anything about HinaBoBina? Just found a clip of her and well the clip speaks for itself:

Shes marimari roommate, thats all I know, I've never interacted with her because she banned me during Mari's shitstorm from a few month ago. I deadass had never visited her channel before, I found out about the ban when grimmi raided her like 3 weeks after it.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Magni playing Sonic Heroes on an actual GameCube with a low quality capture card as well.

Shadow the Hedgehog is on the schedule too so will assume it'll be on that console too. If only Lia would finish her playthrough....

If I remember that stream properly, I'm not sure she was anywhere near sober enough to remember she played it.

If I'm thinking of what you're thinking of, that wasn't her. She was just posting it as an example for an outfit or something. Like, "I'm buying this dress." Also I think that was the one Fishman went back to and 'Liked' like 3 months after the fact?
He posted a comment as well and she said something like "wtf? this is months old that's kinda creepy" or somethin lol

Ah man I missed this Comet and her voice. Obviously the concert's not as different as Marine's was, but the girl shows up after a month for throat related surgery and just goes all in on singing. Sasuga Sui-chan. Fuckin anime women (read as men with voice changers) making me happy to hear someone I can't fuckin understand make a return.
Immediately announced new album and another live too, then her Nendo.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I would imagine Inui guesting on her live but Mito? Damn, that caught me off guard
Whoa, Mito is there. So that's what my friends was talking about (I didn't watch the stream, so am kinda dumbstruck)

Mito's idol outfit is always nice to look at, and kinda fit alongside Suisei's outfit.

Speaking about Mito, she released a video where she does a handcam style video on how she doing her makeup. Except...

She used them claw hand thingie/tongs/what you call it instead of her own gloved hands and substituting her own face with a mannequin head. It's a bit silly yet somehow interesting to look at.

wrp

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Lia did what now? I can't find anything in the search about it
I assume he means when DSP saw her reacting to his sandwich making skills or whatever it was. DSP himself basically gave her a "Thanks anime girl, very cool"

Since I'm here: Suisei's new MV currently premiering

Edit:
When Lia did her first cooking stream and watched DSPs tuna salad sandwich vid, he shouted her out afterwards. It was before this place was born.
Ah thank fuck one of us found it. I was looking but I couldn't remember what the fuck to even search for it, and as far as I can tell her channel doesn't have the VoD of the stream either.
Most I found was this part

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Lia did what now? I can't find anything in the search about it
When Lia did her first cooking stream and watched DSPs tuna salad sandwich vid, he shouted her out afterwards. It was before this place was born.

Edit: so we always have it

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Moona is a potato now.
Moontato-exif-remove.jpeg

Also, new hairstyle.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1667570393125.png1667570449997.png1667570496582.png1667570594064.png Bonus signed polaroid: 1667570836197.png

New Moona Merch, poster is "holographic"

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Archive of Ames unarchived karaoke from last night for anyone who missed it