thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

so this happened

She probably be back be the end of the Weekend to be fair, I honestly struggle what Twitch ban are meant to accomplish most the time, they either are pointless 2 day or so timeouts or the person getting banned did something so fucked they get the digital equivalent of being shoot out of a cannon.

Sad news about twins from V&U
View attachment 4424

And zero info about what happen with them:painpeko:
@Azehara

I don't know much about the situation but I wonder if even they know what happen to them considering they aren't even around to say goodbye, gotta wonder if they just disappear of the face of the earth.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So Tsudenria is cleared from being fat girl company? I don't know anymore.
You tell me.
1661221483430020.jpg
1661220969220748.png
I've laid the bait, now we wait for Deer Feeder.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I like that she incorporates her halloween mask and plays this game. Since I don't have a PS4 and PS5, is P5R worth getting now that it is available on Switch?
Late as fuck, but if you have a computer that isn't absolutely toilet-tier you can just emulate the Switch version to see if you like it before buying.
It also has an actual PC port, but 60 eurodollars for a game from 2017 is a bit retarded.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Tenma advertising some rabbit game. Hope she gets to show off the Walmart level.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Wait was it Lisa that said she was a model or was it Lia. I thought I read Lia (i shouldnt post past midnight).

Koe was supposed to collab with OniGiri. Don't see him but since he is in PR I'm guessing his internet is out or he has no power or some shit because 3rd world. I don't like her model after the huge tits but im digging that armor.
(seems Koe is setting up so he will be on in a few minutes)

View attachment 4423
1667586830793.png
Maybe she is just coping. Seriously another vtuber I watch says her CCV doubles when she uses her Big titted model versus her flat VR model.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
It's time for MegaSpooder Legends 2 again

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I would imagine Inui guesting on her live but Mito? Damn, that caught me off guard

View attachment 4396

Announcement time,
- 2nd album is coming out next year at 1/25. Participating artist included on the pic
- 2nd solo live at 1/28 in tokyo garden theater, venue ticket will be 8.8k yen (5k for students) while streaming ticket is 5.2k yen over at spwn
- nendroid preorder starts at 11/11

Also the mystery premiere video will be up soon, it's an MV for one of her new song included in 2nd album

Unityfags eating good.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Also, Lisa dress pic that was talked about prior:
View attachment 4420
View attachment 4421
That certainly looks like a "cream" colored cardigan. :unsure: Image searches through Jewgle, etc. not returning any hits either.

She does drink Starbucks and her phone is an iPhone 12/13 IIRC, so make of that what you will.
Notice that you also posted the context; she didn't own any of those clothes at the time and was asking about what to buy. And also she said she'd send Miori a pic after she gets the clothes, which would make no sense if that were already the pic. Also, I'm pretty sure someone did eventually get a hit on reverse image search, it was some chinese shopping site or something.
1667589050254.png
1667589123370.png
Edit: There it is, with more pics: https://shop.kawaiimoristore.com/co...nt-spaghetti-strap-midi-a-line-dress-cardigan

Last edited:

SaejimaHaruka

Too lazy to go back and quote people, but anyway..

I believe the consensus back in the Fatherland thread was HinaBoBina had troon voice.

I don't recall Sandycat using his trannydar to confirm for us. So the game (not gayme (foreshadowing lmao)) is afoot once more it seems. Because I am a True and Honest son of our beleaguered home I have developed extraordinary investigative powers (probably).

By that, I mean going back through their twatter.

I submit this evidence to you, gentlemen..
View attachment 4414
View attachment 4416
View attachment 4417
Those leg and hallux (big toe) hairs are looking pretty male secondary sex characteristic, bros.

Also, Lisa dress pic that was talked about prior:
View attachment 4420
View attachment 4421
That certainly looks like a "cream" colored cardigan. :unsure: Image searches through Jewgle, etc. not returning any hits either.

She does drink Starbucks and her phone is an iPhone 12/13 IIRC, so make of that what you will.

Didn't sound like a troon to me before you mentioned it. Which means it's probably a dude. But, woman or not, those are some truly hideous feet. No offense, but I've never seen feet that look like they have the Down syndrome before.

akari-chan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 4427
Maybe she is just coping. Seriously another vtuber I watch says her CCV doubles when she uses her Big titted model versus her flat VR model.
She's literally a member of the coomerbait thotsquad so I don't think it's weird that her CCV grows when she gives her audience what they want.
For once, Twitch did something right!
Don't get too excited tho, twitch bans for lewd shit are like a slap on the wrist, specially if you have the twitch mods among your simp army... Now if she said Yamanbafag 20 times then she would probably be permabanned.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Reaper doing animation for her own MV soon

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I love this succinct little contrast between NijiEN and HoloEN encapsulated in this screenshot...

1667592526732.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Don't get too excited tho, twitch bans for lewd shit are like a slap on the wrist, specially if you have the twitch mods among your simp army... Now if she said Yamanbafag 20 times then she would probably be permabanned.
Thots just use twitch bans to get vacation time and clout at the same time. It's a publicity stunt for them.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
fucking legos by @Minchi_anda.jpg

Hey, you wanted to be the dad, Calli

oh by @mpien6.jpg

"A-ha! I will catch the black Saitama who did this!" thought the tako.

cookie thief by @mpien6.jpg

"Well...shit" said the tako.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I love this succinct little contrast between NijiEN and HoloEN encapsulated in this screenshot...

View attachment 4431
Okay, so Niji has a more sophisticated vocabulary and its top star isn't a loli.

Still not watching Vox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom