"Alright guys, number 1 rule for being rich: you exploit the poor"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I like the fact that her keychain looks like something I would've made in the 5th grade with pipe cleaners.
What do you expect when her first office short from her computer is:

Is she going to be the first to play Cyberpunk?

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Is she going to be the first to play Cyberpunk?
Akirose and Bae have played it

Not that I'm complaining but it really seems like every vtuber I've seen start Cyberpunk, never completes it lol. Melody recently came back to it briefly but that's about all I've seen.
The problem of Cyberpunk is that the story and pacing is all over the place, one moment you are best friends with Johnny, and when you enter a new quest area, he talks like a fucking asshole.

You really have to love the atmosphere of playing in a cyberpunk city, I played it till the end because I love the theme of giant corpo taking over people's lives.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Akirose and Bae have played it

Not that I'm complaining but it really seems like every vtuber I've seen start Cyberpunk, never completes it lol. Melody recently came back to it briefly but that's about all I've seen.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Rie from PC was playing it but I don't think she continued through (did like 2 or 3 streams). She does Australia timezone which is aids for me so I can't really follow what she streams despite really enjoying her cursed shit.

The fuck? With how flirty she is and the things she talks about I expected her to be a bit less pure than that. (its basically an updated Rice Purity test since the Rice one was created in the 80's)
1667572821090.png

Assuming her list looks like this
1667573238109.png

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It is odd for Moona to play since she stated she finds it had to stream games with a storyline. She admitted she can't pay attention to chat and the story at the same time, so that is why she dropped GTA.

Edit: I am assuming cyberpunk has a story worth following.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It is odd for Moona to play since she stated she finds it had to stream games with a storyline. She admitted she can't pay attention to chat and the story at the same time, so that is why she dropped GTA.

Edit: I am assuming cyberpunk has a story worth following.
The story has its ups and downs, for me the turn off was that at a certain point combat becomes more or less a joke. Once you upgrade mantis blades or monowire and get the right cybernetics there is basically nothing left in the game you can't cheese to death or straight up murder. Even on high difficulty I can charge jump into and out of a fight and melee, guns are stupidly overpowered and the new stuff added by Edgerunners DLC makes it even more pronounced that the enemies are just fish in a barrel and you have a shotgun. But the story is alright, it lacks the soul that the Witcher series had but those already had a rich and established storyline, but for a futuristic trippy game it's fun. The real selling point of Cyberpunk for me was the atmosphere and all the fun little things you can find, that and the fact I got it for $10 with a free next gen upgrade because I bought at the bottom lol

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I am assuming cyberpunk has a story worth following.
From what I've seen (I aint payin for that turd) the premise is you gotta find a way to get Timothy McVeigh out of your head before he takes over your body. It's essentially the plot to Baldurs Gate 3 except instead of mindflayers it's a domestic terrorist played by Keanu Reeves.

Some memes to be a little on topic
1667387127294981.png

1665735546664435.png

1666359437245803.jpg

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Dude, you are right about Ame. I always thought she was the weakest idol when it came to karaoke. I just needed to be a few drinks in to appreciate her true art.

"A few drinks"? Nah dawg. No need to for this kind of glory.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Too lazy to go back and quote people, but anyway..

I believe the consensus back in the Fatherland thread was HinaBoBina had troon voice.

I don't recall Sandycat using his trannydar to confirm for us. So the game (not gayme (foreshadowing lmao)) is afoot once more it seems. Because I am a True and Honest son of our beleaguered home I have developed extraordinary investigative powers (probably).

By that, I mean going back through their twatter.

I submit this evidence to you, gentlemen..
Screenshot_20221104_113748_Brave.jpg
media_Fa0lybhVUAEDnmA.jpg
media_Fa0lyr4VUAEPzrL.jpg
Those leg and hallux (big toe) hairs are looking pretty male secondary sex characteristic, bros.

Also, Lisa dress pic that was talked about prior:
Lisabodyselfposted.jpg
1661232665323.png
That certainly looks like a "cream" colored cardigan. :unsure: Image searches through Jewgle, etc. not returning any hits either.

She does drink Starbucks and her phone is an iPhone 12/13 IIRC, so make of that what you will.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Homelander posting:
1667578209223.png

Interesting tweet from Pippa:

So, anyone want to answer this? I rather enjoy Pippa's Minecraft streams

The only time I've watched Minecraft content was Pippa and even then it's not my preferred option, though it's funny to see her so jealous. :icanfixher:

Pippa tells normies to stay on a normie site, and normies say that this is a victory over the ebil kiwifarms.

I concur, please stay away.
It's a perfect retard check, if you're too stupid to realize the irony then you're not ready for the big boy Internet.

Also if anyone is curious about lopi I found this clip via /pcg/ and should be kept in mind
And instantly don't trust her.

Some memes to be a little on topic
1667387127294981.png
Is that the window of a failed politician I see?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I sincerely hope she is doing this for a fun stream and not actually letting chat backseat her spending. Remi's chat makes me mad. Shiina's chat makes me mad. I ignore it but suddenly I hear "Chat is being too toxic I have to go, you guys are being jerks". Shiina's too good for her chat, Remi's too nice to her chat. A good thing about Pippa's growth is there so many more viewers drowning out the discord crew.

I actually tuned in once Mari went offline for about an hour or so. Tuned into her talking about cannibalism for survival purposes. She then got around to saying congress should be forced to pass/reject a bill in 30 days under penalty of death then ended up talking about Wings and his wife (not sure if she knows about the shoe man).

I liked listening to her minecraft streams with Lisa and the brief tour of yubicraft she did with Shiina. Usually I don't click on a minecraft stream for minecraft.

Also if anyone is curious about lopi I found this clip via /pcg/ and should be kept in mind

View attachment 4393

I can't belive this motherfucker has the most audience overlap with pippa.
That aside, the stream was pretty fun.

Too lazy to go back and quote people, but anyway..

I believe the consensus back in the Fatherland thread was HinaBoBina had troon voice.

I don't recall Sandycat using his trannydar to confirm for us. So the game (not gayme (foreshadowing lmao)) is afoot once more it seems. Because I am a True and Honest son of our beleaguered home I have developed extraordinary investigative powers (probably).

By that, I mean going back through their twatter.

I submit this evidence to you, gentlemen..
View attachment 4414
View attachment 4416
View attachment 4417
Those leg and hallux (big toe) hairs are looking pretty male secondary sex characteristic, bros.

If not a troon, it's a whale at the very least.
Ankles doko?

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Also, Lisa dress pic that was talked about prior:
View attachment 4420
View attachment 4421
That certainly looks like a "cream" colored cardigan. :unsure: Image searches through Jewgle, etc. not returning any hits either.

She does drink Starbucks and her phone is an iPhone 12/13 IIRC, so make of that what you will.
Wait was it Lisa that said she was a model or was it Lia. I thought I read Lia (i shouldnt post past midnight).

Koe was supposed to collab with OniGiri. Don't see him but since he is in PR I'm guessing his internet is out or he has no power or some shit because 3rd world. I don't like her model after the huge tits but im digging that armor.
(seems Koe is setting up so he will be on in a few minutes)

1667581693909.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So Tsudenria is cleared from being fat girl company? I don't know anymore.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Sad news about twins from V&U