"Barnacles are the foakin' herpes of the sea"Zumi Dokumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Meru is currently extremely drunk and having a meltdown on stream, deservedly shit talking Tsunderia management, says they had the talent and potential to make it big but management just didn't care.

EDIT: Oh my fucking god she's still drinking.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
At least Jim's VPoaster arc means he's not dead.
:pippasadl:
1688785307035.png1688785318700.png link

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

niggaphil

Her Killdozer must be getting close to completion.

I might actually shed a tear or two of joy if/when she actually leaves that shithole. Always sucks to hear how awful that place is to her.

Also, was listening to Shiina earlier, and while I knew her and Airi knew each other before they joined Phase, I didn't know they knew each other for over ten years. No wonder why they're so close. Also according to Shiina, each of Airi's boobs is larger than Shiina's head
Airi is korean, right? it means the booba must be filled with lots of silicons, as we know most koreans will undergo multiple plastic surgeries or shit like that

:smugselen:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Our oshis hung out and Subaru came to realize that GeoGuessr is life or death :SelenHAHAhere:
16599.png
I absolutely understand this mindset.
When you're good at something, you're likely rightly proud of it and want to know how to get better. And Azki is pretty good at Japanese geography, but GeoGuessr would lead her to competitive and pro GeoGuessr, which is an entirely different world to the fun stuff she does on stream. The specific mention of memorization makes sense since more competitive GeoGuessr is about memorizing the features of various countries like shapes of license plates, the antenna of the Google car, the type of bollards, the style of road signs, typical vegetation, the color of the dirt, and so on. So this is a case of Azki having seen the mountain top from where she's standing, whereas someone like Subaru doesn't even realize there's a mountain in the first place

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Meru is currently extremely drunk and having a meltdown on stream, deservedly shit talking Tsunderia management, says they had the talent and potential to make it big but management just didn't care.

Tuned in to her breaking down and crying. Jesus..poor girl..
This is the wrong kind of woman tears.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Jesus she is really going off

Stunned But Dumb

This is really hard to hear. I'm sure it's for the best to not keep this bottled in, though.

Inactive account
It's interesting to hear the raw anger at how fucking useless Tsunderia management was.

God's Strongest Dragoon

someone get a wellness check on our dear leader. It all now makes sense why she wanted a horse cock dildo at minimum :Vesper-UNHINGED:
With the fat jokes out of the way, I still like kirshe but come on girl, ease up on the food intake.
I'm sure he's happy with the face reveal, that's a 10/10 in Bongland
Here's the whooves shirt to illustrate my point
Nodody has ever said anything about it to me irl or otherwise
I can see why your coworkers don't talk to you. Merging Ponyfags and Whofags truly is a :autismvortex:
But seriously, why the fuck is the tard Blonde? Never read that whole Time Lord Victorious bullshit but the recap I read was that it was really fucking stupid.
I say death penalty for both.
Sir, your inner janny is showing again.
Who even qualifies as white anymore? The bongs and the krauts? If they are white then I wouldn't want to be white tbh...
Bongs love to point to Benjamin Franklin's writing where he calls the Germans swarthy. So at this point, it's pretty much just the bongs and Scandavians (the ones that raped the Bongs after invading England). Just Northern Europeans seething, as always.

On a side note, I hardly post for a few days because of my newly gained Satisfactory addiction and come back to people Ponyposting and Futa/Guro posting. What the fuck, boys?

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

1688786307770.png

1688786331372.png

1688786354850.png

1688786462406.png

1688786510306.png

1688786734511.png

1688786780668.png

1688786851089.png
1688786956390.png

1688786985027.png
"I'll send you stuff later" probably regarding Lisa's 2.0 since Meru was talking about that at the time
1688787052858.png

Lisa in her chat
Edit: Added a spoiler, there's a lot being said and I'm updating it as it goes

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This is the wrong kind of woman tears.
Jesus she is really going off
This is really hard to hear. I'm sure it's for the best to not keep this bottled in, though.
God damn I'm consistently amazed at how much menhera or massive fucking balls it takes to attempt a stream while drunk. And also how much shit continues to spill out of the corpse of that company.

Inactive account

God's Strongest Dragoon

Holy fuck, she's going to nuclear
I've seen several exorcists and none of them have gotten the demon out of me!
I know one tested cure is to get yourself banned. :smugselen:

Stunned But Dumb

God damn I'm consistently amazed at how much menhera or massive fucking balls it takes to attempt a stream while drunk. And also how much shit continues to spill out of the corpse of that company.
Just as I read this, she began talking about how mad at her step dad she is for committing suicide despite her thinking its not fair to be mad. It's all coming out. I'm no professional, but I think she should maybe try and find one

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
"Well I believe in you Moomsuke."
"Thanks. That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me since my brother killed my entire family."
"Please don't trauma dump in this space."
They haven't even started playing the game yet and this has been hilarious :whatastory:

Punished Lurker

So what is the official reason for her quitting again? Too stressful and she thinks she can't live up to everyone else's levels?
Besides what everyone else has mentioned there was a recap post in this thread about her Bannerlord stream last week where she supposedly went into more detail about her reasons for leaving, but it's mostly the same as what has already been mentioned.
She might be a bit young for this but it has midlife crisis vibes, I hope she doesn't completely give up on streaming. Seems like the EN3 rrats have probably been exterminated now, she will be too busy travelling/playing League/training for a half-marathon.
Yeah I was honestly thinking the same thing, with all the mentions of her traveling to meet her branch mates, taking a break, participating in that marathon and maybe going to therapy. Also I love how one of her reasons for graduating is for mental health reasons but she has already installed League :SelenHAHAhere:
I'm convinced she's gonna pul. Tim Brady and un-graduate after missing the work too much. We'll see.
I really hope she does that. I don't know if she'll be able to un-graduate, but maybe return as an indie Vtuber, or hell, even as part of Vshojo. I'll take anything as long as I can see her again and maybe interact on-stream with her genmates.

I don't know if I'm the only one but this long graduation stream is making me have some mixed feelings: on one side this is the last chance Nina will have to interact on stream with people from Niji and the fact that Ethyria will have one less member sucks, but on the other hand all these conversations make really clear that everyone will still mantain contact with Nina and nothing will change besides not being coworkers anymore and that we'll hear nothing from her except if someone who meets her wants to talk about it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

does anyone archive this i want to watch later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom