"hello!!!!!!!my name is usadapekora!!!! i'm veryvery cute girl!!! today is cragy english quiz charenge!!!! i'mfiting yeaaaaaaaa!!! so, everyone pekora ouensiro!!!peko!!! sosite pekora wo agame tatematu re!!! cheak it now! come!!! here!!! ret'S go!!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
We are never gonna escape Yakuza 0

I'm moderately ok with this

Once Bae finishes Persona 5 Royal, Yakuza 0 is going to be her next long game.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
We are never gonna escape Yakuza 0

I'm moderately ok with this

Dame da ne dame yo dame na no yo Loosely translated means GOT YOU NOW KIRYU CHAN.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Pankvs Romanvs will bring back the republic and eradicate all of the shitskins from the provinces.

If we have Pippler and Panko "Il Duce" who is Hirohito?
Tenma, when she's not currently channeling Vlad the Impaler instead.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It seems airi and the girls were cosplaying at AX, airi is saying she had trouble getting into her cosplay cause of her massive tits. So if anyone is autistic enough you could probably find them if you search hard enough. :kaelaapprob:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“There will be a vacuum of hag energy”-Nina Kosaka
:holohag::hololove:

edit; "the stinkier you are the sexier you are" -Nina
:wtfman:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Momo collab with Coni is 20 mins.
Surely orange women will be top tier

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Somewhat lost in this hilarious exchange where Gura is ticking off a variety of peanut butter sandwich types to Kronii is that she mentions "Fluffernutter sandwiches" - which kinda low-key confirms the rrat about Senna's Nantucket/New England roots as Fluffernutter sandwiches are pretty much a local tradition in the Northeast.

scallop_New_England_dialect_title.PNG
scallop_New_England_dialect.PNG
Source

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It seems airi and the girls were cosplaying at AX, airi is saying she had trouble getting into her cosplay cause of her massive tits. So if anyone is autistic enough you could probably find them if you search hard enough. :kaelaapprob:
Autism you say? Surely not here.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
My bet is that Lia wore some kind of mask with her cosplay, because her face is known and there were a couple of autists on /vt/ claiming they were looking.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Fubuki claims the 1# spot Only Up RTA in Hololive. Beating Aqua's previous record. She managed to beat it in 30:17 vs Aqua's 32:44.

View attachment 34812

Nice. But are we separating HomoStars from Hololive? Cuz Shien has the record time last i knew for Holo as a whole at ~27:05.

Tomorrow night Pomu does the singing. A farewell to Nina.

It sucks that no other Niji's are streaming tonight... I get the respect for Nina, I love her too, but I don't wanna watch her graduate for 16 hours. So I'm kinda bored and SS Isa has already signed off the night.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Idunno man, Airi might get hunted down by 50/50 if her face gets leaked after this stream :smugina:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
My bet is that Lia wore some kind of mask with her cosplay, because her face is known and there were a couple of autists on /vt/ claiming they were looking.
You have lia's bodytype and know she's traveling with a midget, a skeleton and a tiddy monster. Finding an obvious group of 4 cosplayers travelling in the con fitting this description wouldn't be that hard I suppose.

AIRI BREAKING NEWS
She was talking about her plans when quitting and mentioned quitting wouldn't be that far away now, hopefully.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Ghostess with the mostess is live

Stunned But Dumb

If Airi's boobs face gets doxed then it would only be a matter of time before her black company gets... hmm... to put it in non-fedposty terms, a few mean reviews on their yelp page

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Idunno man, Airi might get hunted down by 50/50 if her face gets leaked after this stream :smugina:
Heck, I don't even need to see her face, her personality is adorable enough. :sanasmile:
And her honkadonka badonkas don't hurt.

Mehk

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This clip gets unexpectedly wholesome at the end. Probably as close Henyamee will get to referencing her time as Pikamee as we'll see.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
AIRI BREAKING NEWS
She was talking about her plans when quitting and mentioned quitting wouldn't be that far away now, hopefully.
Her Killdozer must be getting close to completion.

I might actually shed a tear or two of joy if/when she actually leaves that shithole. Always sucks to hear how awful that place is to her.

Also, was listening to Shiina earlier, and while I knew her and Airi knew each other before they joined Phase, I didn't know they knew each other for over ten years. No wonder why they're so close. Also according to Shiina, each of Airi's boobs is larger than Shiina's head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom