CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
>Panko
>White
All the Panko posting reminds me of this scene. Classic

Hey, could be worse. At least she's not Irish.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Imagine the Airi tiddy monster story is just an elaborate opsec ruse to dissuade the average Phase Connect orbiter stalking them

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
A-chan has a Threads account now maybe Holo will go there
Screenshot_20230707_232354_Reddit.jpg

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Imagine the Airi tiddy monster story is just an elaborate opsec ruse to dissuade the average Phase Connect orbiter stalking them
And the "black company" doesn't exist, she made it up to get sympathy donos.

Stunned But Dumb

Also according to Shiina, each of Airi's boobs is larger than Shiina's head
Shiina is so small that Airi just carries her around in her cleavage

Let me be happy please thank you

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

That's like trying to dissuade rabid hyenas by rolling yourself in honey-mustard and running out naked in the Savanna while playing a trombone.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
That's like trying to dissuade rabid hyenas by rolling yourself in honey-mustard and running out naked in the Savanna while playing a trombone.
yea but phase connect fans are pedophiles except Tenma fans who are into GILFs and Erina fans who are into getting murdered in shady alley

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You have lia's bodytype and know she's traveling with a midget, a skeleton and a tiddy monster. Finding an obvious group of 4 cosplayers travelling in the con fitting this description wouldn't be that hard I suppose.

AIRI BREAKING NEWS
She was talking about her plans when quitting and mentioned quitting wouldn't be that far away now, hopefully.
I don't think we've seen a recent body shot of Lia actually and her meds do effect her weight, but it was speculated she was cosplaying from recent tweets. Did Airi, Lia or Shiina say at all that all of them cosplayed? What I picked up is that Lia and Airi cosplayed at least 1 day, not sure if all of them did or if they did it more then once, or if they actually shopped together. I didn't listen to all of the streams though, but it did sound like Shiina at least brok eoff alone for some things. For Airi I'd look out for medium bust or bigger Asian woman likely with a zipper in the front, but possibly the zipper could be under another layer. She is probably like 5'5 as I have not heard her described as tall or short.
https://arknights.fandom.com/wiki/Mizuki E What Lia might have cosplayed

I'm happy for Airi moving on from the black company soon 🌈

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
yea but phase connect fans are pedophiles except Tenma fans who are into GILFs and Erina fans who are into getting murdered in shady alley
Edit: This was a screencap of Dazzle fanboying over in Pippa's dedicated thread in several different posts. Much amusement was had from this image, but alas, you must make do with just imagining it.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Momo collab with Coni is 20 mins.
Surely orange women will be top tier

I agree with everything Coni says, and she has followed a similar path regarding watching Hololive. She is literally me fr fr

Who is my Lumi

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A-chan has a Threads account now maybe Holo will go there
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST AND I WILL NOT MAKE A THREADS ACCOUNT. NO AMOUNT OF ANIME GIRLS WILL MAKE ME FAULTER. NOT TODAY, SATAN
1688783442734.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Some dumb shit is about to pop off.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
@Pioneer Our oshis hung out and Subaru came to realize that GeoGuessr is life or death :SelenHAHAhere:

Important advice for the chuubas that lurk here, try some Yugioh.

She's back on Persona 5 in about an hour. Gonna have to watch this and the Council collab together. Bless the megane thumbnail.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST AND I WILL NOT MAKE A THREADS ACCOUNT. NO AMOUNT OF ANIME GIRLS WILL MAKE ME FAULTER. NOT TODAY, SATAN
View attachment 34826
I want to see how Threads turns out when people are posting "threads" like these:

Edit: these were screencaps of "Threads" posts by Jack Posobiec with spicy thread topics, like "Ellen Page is a girl", "diversity is not a strength", and "migrants make places more dangerous". Deleted for server space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom