"You fuckers are like straight out of a horror movie. Why did we ever let you out of your countries? I think we should just build a wall around these fuckin' - like the Irish, the Welsh, all those people. Just build a wall around them, keep them - around Catalonia, wherever that region is - Let them slowly like incest-breed until they die out, then we won't have to deal with any of this shit, alright?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"Well I believe in you Moomsuke."
"Thanks. That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me since my brother killed my entire family."
"Please don't trauma dump in this space."
They haven't even started playing the game yet and this has been hilarious :whatastory:
Bae: *Japanese line to SakuRyS*
IRyS: *Japanese response*
Mumei: "Nihongo hanasenai!"

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So I was watching Pancho's eurotruck stream and I swear this girl is probably the first one who is gonna go on a race tangent if there are Yamanba riots in italy. She basically compared the people from napoles to gypsies and said she once went out and she felt very unsafe because there were a lot of immigrants where she went and she was offered drugs by them. She also seems to hate camgirls :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Someone should ask her how she feels about France at the moment. :smugselen:
God damn I'm consistently amazed at how much menhera or massive fucking balls it takes to attempt a stream while drunk. And also how much shit continues to spill out of the corpse of that company.

View attachment 34845
Meru is just saying the unsaid. PPP even made the sheepy mad.

This is lining up with what Ember and Dizzy have said, wherein shit was so fucked that when Dizzy bailed, the entirety of Gen 1 basically bailed in solidarity.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I wonder if this would be enough for an AI sample

Kalion

:)
Meru is currently extremely drunk and having a meltdown on stream, deservedly shit talking Tsunderia management, says they had the talent and potential to make it big but management just didn't care.

EDIT: Oh my fucking god she's still drinking.

I think the craziest thing so far is she found out she was getting paid less than everyone else. No wonder she struggled to buy groceries when she was in Tsunderia.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Meru is currently extremely drunk and having a meltdown on stream, deservedly shit talking Tsunderia management, says they had the talent and potential to make it big but management just didn't care.

Somebody should absolutely be archiving this. Maybe a transcript too. This sounds fascinating but uh 4:40AM.

Also dear god the woman energy in this stream.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
IRyS: "Snakes don't make milk, right?"
IRyS: "Snake oil is a thing, right? I heard that's a scam..."
:ponrys:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
IRyS: "Snakes don't make milk, right?"
IRyS: "Snake oil is a thing, right? I heard that's a scam..."
The players+Irys stream is way better than the commentary stream so far. Kind of wish I didn't go to the trouble of putting all three into holodex multiview

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Somebody should absolutely be archiving this. Maybe a transcript too. This sounds fascinating but uh 4:40AM.

Also dear god the woman energy in this stream.
Rewinding is enabled, is there a way to download the VOD while the stream is live? I'd imagine this is getting deleted the moment she ends. If I arrived at the start of the meltdown I'd have just recorded it but she was already going for like 30 minutes when I found out (yes, it's been well over an hour at this point.)

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

I check back abit wow that was a hell of a rant

Stunned But Dumb

1. Please don't pee on stream, Meru
2. Did she just talk about Gura not streaming or did I mishear?
3. Please don't pee on stream, Meru
4. She said she won't keep this stream up, so if it's not archived goodbye
5. Please Please PLEASE don't pee on stream, Meru

@Short At first I thought you were disagreeing to correct me about the gura comment, but you just want her to pee on stream don't you?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It's interesting to hear the raw anger at how fucking useless Tsunderia management was.
View attachment 34837
Tsunderia was before my time but her thinking they would be at the level of holo/niji is some high grade copium. I will give her that if the people at the company were competent and had the drive they would probably scratching that 3rd place at the top now. To me it feels like the people running the company gave up and just coasted on collecting their talent tax and the girls who stuck around were paying CEO's bills while getting nothing in return. Fucker probably got a nice bonus by nickle and dimming purin, lisa and ami for their models. It's business at the end of the day and you can't win them all, all things considered they're doing quite well nowadays.

Topo Chico

Rewinding is enabled, is there a way to download the VOD while the stream is live? I'd imagine this is getting deleted the moment she ends. If I arrived at the start of the meltdown I'd have just recorded it but she was already going for like 30 minutes when I found out (yes, it's been well over an hour at this point.)
ffmpeg + yt-dlp i think can do it
it's late and im a retard who doesn't understand how to work ffmpeg on windows, sorry

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The players+Irys stream is way better than the commentary stream so far. Kind of wish I didn't go to the trouble of putting all three into holodex multiview
Yeah, I am not even paying attention to KroFau, tbh.

Bae: "Should I just ride the snake every time as a handicap?"
IRyS: "You're going to ride the snake??"
Bae: "...Okay, why is it when you say anything it just sounds terrible?"

Short

God Damn the Sun
is going but I don't have much hope to finish before she kills the stream, hopefully, she just unlists the stream.
2023-07-08.png

Also, ytarchive is better than dlp for streams still live.

EDIT:
@Short At first I thought you were disagreeing to correct me about the gura comment, but you just want her to pee on stream don't you?
❤️

Last edited:

ogey_rrat

ogey
Posting this just incase anyone's still interested in the ongoing braptuber (aka Mel Nekomata/Ichigo Nogashi and a billion other personas) saga, she deleted her reddit post and made a new one (archived here).
View attachment 34845
Meru is just saying the unsaid. PPP even made the sheepy mad.
PPP and the Cyberlive owner are like two peas in a pod. With hindsight I suppose it's not surprising that those two companies crashed and burned thanks to their stupidity, whereas other certain other small corpos are doing pretty well.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It seems airi and the girls were cosplaying at AX, airi is saying she had trouble getting into her cosplay cause of her massive tits. So if anyone is autistic enough you could probably find them if you search hard enough. :kaelaapprob:
...I wonder if any of them were wearing collars? We haven't had a proper autistic driveby in a while.

I'm gonna miss this motherfucker like you wouldn't believe.

It's interesting to hear the raw anger at how fucking useless Tsunderia management was.
View attachment 34837
This is painful to hear, but she's right. Tsunderia was in the right place at the right time, with a lineup of creative and talented streamers; if they were managed properly they could've been the English-speaking answer to Hololive, but certain people within the management clearly didn't give a fuck, and they failed their talents (and other staff like Urara) because of it.

Do we have any hard information about PPP anywhere? I feel he's surprisingly under-documented given the drama surrounding the company, and official sources don't seem to have any links to who he is either. Personnel management and support is a field where I believe incompetence is just as bad as malice since flailing around aimlessly can seriously hurt others' careers through no fault of their own, so I'd be very curious who he's fucking over these days.

Also as an amusing sidenote, at the time of posting this the Tsunderia website (archive) is still live as though nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom