"I took 15...15 minutes with...with your mom and your dad and your sister and your dog!"Remilia Nephys

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

I just thought that maybe she is short for an American girl, which would have make her average among Japanese girls.
1688622116769.png

If Moona says you're short, then goddamn you are short

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hey Lumi, what's your take on the migrant issues over in Europe?

Got it. Thanks.
(As much as I miss her old model, that facial expression and animation at the end was perfect.)

Also, Sleepy Dragon is in the middle of streaming Eastward. She was just raided by Erina.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
For some weird reason I think Vesper didn't really bayonet Altare's grandfather at Khe Sahn, and I also don't think they hate each other.
🤔
it was a Rrat with no legs people started taking seriously. Altares worst sin is hes boring.
You know, even with all the statements about how short Gura is, I still have doubts that she's THAT short. Seeing that their models were created beforehand, I have trouble believing that they not only manage to recruit someone who perfectly fits the model personality-wise but also physically, and that's implying that they take their physical size into account when filtering their candidates.

I just thought that maybe she is short for an American girl, which would have make her average among Japanese girls.
not that hard to resize a model guy.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Also, She's 10 subs away from reached 4k, SUBSCRIBE, ANYWAY!!! :amegunl:

The clip from yesterday is now on YouTube.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Also, She's 10 subs away from 4k, SUBSCRIBE!!! :amegunl:

Another classic repost to stoke the hype

Postal rrat

chinshilla

I've already subscribed twice I pity the spiritually impoverished man who has not subscribed even once

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
it was a Rrat with no legs people started taking seriously. Altares worst sin is hes boring.
You don't go from nearly weekly 1-on-1 collabs with each other along with the weekly TEMPUS collab to completely nothing at all. Whatever happened between the two of them was probably serious enough for them to barely even acknowledge each other for this whole period of time.
I do remember Axel speaking a little about the situation as well, likening it to fight between your own family members, too.

Still, for what it's worth; I'm really glad they finally made up. The original unity of Tempus HQ has long been shattered, but it does seem to be piecing itself back, fragment by fragment.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Vesper and Altare have their first 1:1 collab/meaningful interaction in over 6 months the same week Gura and Ame have their first 1:1 collab/meaningful interation in over a year.

:pochiidontlikeit:

Management handing down their "Co-operate or be fired" ultimatum finally.

An update on Vexorias battle with breast cancer (screenshot from archive because just viewing in browser wasn't showing the rest of thread)
View attachment 34432
Archive/Source

I don't really give a shit about her or her content, but I'm still glad to hear that it's gone well and she's likely not going to suffer too much of a loss for her breasts. I know how much of a hit to self-esteem it can be for some women and from what bits I've seen in the past, they're not bad, and she's positive about the results.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

lvl8

She's at 4k now.

braindoko

why not upload them all? TVA servers aren't the best for streaming video, they buffer a lot (for me at least)
e: finally watching her live and she's stunlocked repeating "pekori" and the name of oil barons apparently?

Guys if you like cow stuff keep an eye on this thread, it has some interesting developments
1688624300370.png

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

desudesu

Mel is the gift that keeps on giving

ogey_rrat

ogey
Guys if you like cow stuff keep an eye on this thread, it has some interesting developments
View attachment 34475
Looks like her twitter and Youtube accounts have been scrubbed, although I'm sure she'll inevitably be back soon. Also found this during a quick search. :wtfman:

edit: Someone posted a link to one of her tweets in that thread, which now shows that "This Tweet is from an account that no longer exists".

Lmao apparently she's claiming on reddit (archive of the post is available here in case she deletes it) that her accounts were "compromised".

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Looks like her twitter and Youtube accounts have been scrubbed, although I'm sure she'll inevitably be back soon. Also found this during a quick search. :wtfman:

edit: Someone posted a link to one of her tweets in that thread, which now shows that "This Tweet is from an account that no longer exists".

Lmao apparently she's claiming on reddit that her accounts were "compromised".
The account of the alleged "hacker" is also gone, this is the same account that "leaked" one of her nudes a couple weeks back. IIRC she was selling photos for $100/per. This was before she became Ichigo.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 34475
Local copy of the thread OP with the PayPal statement:
1688625944176.png

This is the chick who randomly blamed Pippa for doxing her, right? Chick's mental, could be a hack, could just be another episode.

EDIT:

Reddit post:
1688626282568.png
Archive

desudesu

Local copy of the thread OP with the PayPal statement:
View attachment 34495

This is the chick who randomly blamed Pippa for doxing her, right? Chick's mental, could be a hack, could just be another episode.
Yeah that's the one. She also pissed,farted and shat on stream as well recorded herself masturbating with a toothbrush

lvl8

To the rabbit if you can see this.

ogey_rrat

ogey

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
The original brraptuber has risen from obscurity to reclaim her spot as reigning brrapgod. Yuri was actually terminated because the intensity of her brraps couldn't be compared to whatever fucking name this bitch is going by now.
:cursedbae:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom