"Save your penis for your wife!"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

@MornLurker I just remembered, we don't have Amicia's PL yet, do we?

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Guys if you like cow stuff keep an eye on this thread, it has some interesting developments
View attachment 34475
I remember this bitch. Someone back in the homeland was obsessed with tracking her every move in the hopes that they'd get to watch her kill herself. Last I knew, that's what happened, or so I thought anyways. I'd link the posts, but the homeland refuses to work for me and I'm not jumping through any hoops for that shit.
Important info regarding this creature for those who don't know nor feel like trudging through the VT thread

-Unabashedly farts, burps, and masturbates on stream (she refers to the latter as "brushing her teeth"). Has even shat herself on stream multiple times

- Constantly jumps from one model to another whenever any drama befalls her, always making up some sort of excuse involving doxxing, hacking, or scamming; of course, always with little to no proof.

- Was/is(?) obsessed with getting into Niji, once getting drunk and crying about how Niji "is a family" as she lamented being a 1view braptuber.

- Claims to hate 4chan but loves live-reading and responding to the threads that spawn whenever she has another episode. Objectively the best content she has ever produced... which, to be fair, ain't saying much.

-Always ends every channel with a black screen stream in which she does nothing but feel bad for herself and complain about how ugly she is whenever the coomers in the audience profess their lust for her. Only exception being one black screen stream in which she "brushed her teeth".

-I last saw her going on about killing herself on VT, even posting a picture of a pretty nasty open wound which she claimed to be her trying to off herself. To my knowledge, the authenticity of the pic was never verified.

I have video evidence of everything mentioned in the first point, but I'll spare you the kind of shit that would get me banned from even the degeneracy thread. Just know that the evidence is out there.

Honestly shocked it took her this long to try pulling this shit again, which, combined with that VT thread, made me think she had actually gone through with it. Guess old retards die hard.

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Since we have a good amount of Indonesians here, how easy/hard is buying merch for you? How is the SEA economy going? I think SEA is pretty vital for Hololive if they want to continue their efforts to be a global company.
I really appreciate the effort of having HoloID merch situated in the local e-commerce sites. And there are some online stores that provide pre-orders for JP merchs.

As for the economy, it is pretty good with great growth for the future i guess.

The main problem probably the local e-commerce site does not have goods from HoloJP and HoloEN, strictly HoloID. I guess it's because most of the items are limited run and wouldn't want to spread the inventory. Note the e-commerce sites only allows Indonesian payment system so a problem can occur if HoloJP and HoloEN merchs are sold there, there's gonna be a lot of resellers that can price gouge them.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie cat:

Archive
Rie cosplay (she's a bit too shy to show her face):

Archive

Edit: I wonder what she's blurring on the cosplay photo.

Last edited:

AmpleChip

You know, even with all the statements about how short Gura is, I still have doubts that she's THAT short. Seeing that their models were created beforehand, I have trouble believing that they not only manage to recruit someone who perfectly fits the model personality-wise but also physically, and that's implying that they take their physical size into account when filtering their candidates.
Kiara revealed a long time ago that Myth had input on their vtuber models. Gura could easily have requested a shorter model.
You could say the same thing about Calli - they just happened to recruit Demondice to fit the edgy shinigami model? Calli more than likely chose to steer her design in that direction.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
reminder if you use Threads you are a fucking retard whos opting into yet another spyware app
Why the fuck would a social media app need access to your financial info?
F0VRbDwaMAAHxGX.jpeg

AmpleChip

reminder if you use Threads you are a fucking retard whos opting into yet another spyware app
Why the fuck would a social media app need access to your financial info?
View attachment 34512
Isn't that just credit card info for in-app purchases like every other service out there? They're not going to be trawling through your fucking bank account.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
-A wasp got into her room, she thinks a wasp is better than a spider "if you leave them alone they don't bother you" yeah right.
The only good bug is a dead bug. Whether they buzz, bite or chingchong is immaterial.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New cover from Oninosuzu Rin

About Gura's height
You know, even with all the statements about how short Gura is, I still have doubts that she's THAT short. Seeing that their models were created beforehand, I have trouble believing that they not only manage to recruit someone who perfectly fits the model personality-wise but also physically, and that's implying that they take their physical size into account when filtering their candidates.

I just thought that maybe she is short for an American girl, which would have make her average among Japanese girls.

I also doubt that 4'7" is her actual height, because seriously get out a tape measure and see how short that actually is, at that height it starts impeding your actual life. But i could see 5 foot, which is below Japans average height, so the JP girls calling her short still works.
Gura is small, everyone from Myth has confirmed it before. And Gura confirmed it many time herself.
She said that she couldn't drive because it's hard for her to reach the pedals.

Her mother is also small.

And this story about how she was mistaken for a child at the airport.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I have an urgent request.

I just saw this quote at the top of the page, and I need to know what stream this comes from, so I can watch it. A clip would also work.
:hololove::kiarachefkiss:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I use this command line with moderate success after extracting the sound to mp3, but still getting sometimes some spam garbage, do you have better settings than this (with 16 Go Ram and a rtx 3060 8Go)?
I've honestly had good results with that Colab right out of the gate without any real tweaking. But as far as that command line, maybe using the large model and I've heard reducing the compression ratio threshold works (and in the same vein --condition_on_previous_text False could worsen the quality of the translation), but I haven't heard a specific number, but the default is 2.4. So maybe try adding something like this:

Code:
--compression_ratio_threshold 1.6 --model large

And as much as I hate Otakmori, this was actually a really sweet clip.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
@MornLurker I just remembered, we don't have Amicia's PL yet, do we?
Some people theorized that this account might be her (https://twitter.com/mlflsx), it has similarity in illustration style and I remember some EX-IDs do follow this account (including not-taka before his old account got nuked for some reason).
While the account itself doesn't followback any EX-IDs pl so far, it does follow Iofi's pl and we know they're pretty good friends too. Though I'm not sure whether she would continue streaming because this account seems to be mainly "artist"-centric, maybe we'll find out more after her graduation day has passed.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Torinara neko with a new cover. Not a fan of the song but her voice makes up for it

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Skill issue.

Like... actually a skill issue.

She'll need to work on her supervillainy, lest people start being confused and think she's just the mascot while Lui-nee is running the show.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Wasps are spiders' natural predators, so that's actually a 200IQ play on Kronii's part.

And, hey, Gura showed up on Kiara's birthday cake stream. A bunch of ID girls are on it now.

No Name

For some weird reason I think Vesper didn't really bayonet Altare's grandfather at Khe Sahn, and I also don't think they hate each other.
🤔
They probably argued about something, and it took some time to air out. I still hold out hope that Vesper called Altare a kimchi fuckboi.

I just thought that maybe she is short for an American girl, which would have make her average among Japanese girls.
The real funny thing would be if Gura was actually a giantess, 2 meter tall freakozoid.
Yeah that's the one. She also pissed,farted and shat on stream as well recorded herself masturbating with a toothbrush
Holy moly, I remember the toothbrush saga. I thought she had minecrafted herself, or atleast left the internet.
Guess she's still trucking along.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom