ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Bae guerilla stream for her EP release.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

AmpleChip

Its a fan meeting in July 30 or 31 more details about it in the FanBox
Checked the post. I hope she's not there in person, don't understand the Japanese moonrunes enough to be sure of that.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bae guerilla stream for her EP release.

EP playlist. DROWN is my favorite and might be one of my favorite Holo songs. I'm not biased, shut up.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She was trying to say comb

I love Moona’s mispronunciation, it’s always funny

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

EP playlist. DROWN is my favorite and might be one of my favorite Holo songs. I'm not biased, shut up.

Rat don't miss. Although FUCK Apple music for its release times...

Simp

Kiara revealed a long time ago that Myth had input on their vtuber models. Gura could easily have requested a shorter model.
You could say the same thing about Calli - they just happened to recruit Demondice to fit the edgy shinigami model? Calli more than likely chose to steer her design in that direction.
Kiara had 0 input on her model tough? I would need to look it up but too lazy. As far as i remember some myth members had input on it some not. Kiara was one of them with none. I also think i remember calli having no input but could be wrong.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
30 Million views in less than a year. :nenebased:

1688658250712.png

Ensok

Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

Did Bae just leak an Odo cover because of autoplay? Or was it something we knew about already?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Torinara neko with a new cover. Not a fan of the song but her voice makes up for it

Wow, holy shit her voice hits all my happiness neurons
From Hanabasami Kyo's stream earlier, zatsu with some announcement of merch and music.
2nd EP Horologium Florae (two CDs and one Blu-ray)
A beautiful looking desktop mat
View attachment 34516
3rd mini cover live
Weekly MV release for her original songs (first one on Saturday) until...
Birthday Live on Monday 24 July

Looking at this thumbnail I want to see her in that idol outfit. Her current outfit is classy already though.

If you want to know why I like her, here are some examples.

Trailer from her first full album

Cover of Rumor

Overdose

Hakujitsu

Duet with Leona

Duet with AZKi for some early 2000s nostalgia.

Gives off a sunshine voice vibe that's great for summer. Oh. I am already subbed.

Get popular so you too can be cute

BTW - it's Tanabata

AmpleChip

Kiara had 0 input on her model tough? I would need to look it up but too lazy. As far as i remember some myth members had input on it some not. Kiara was one of them with none. I also think i remember calli having no input but could be wrong.
Could be wrong then. Fuck knows with 3 years worth of streams mixing up in my memory.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

I'm very pleasantly surprised by how good the production is, especially for a first EP. Art's great, songs sound even better. This EP had a ton of work put into it, that's for sure.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Fat Gura rrat continues to be btfo
Airi teased those who caught the unarchived pinball stream with a portion of a scrapped cover anyone know what song it was from this clip?

Airi had a unique solution to her excess of student store currency during college

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Given that Kiara and Calli were possible going to have each-other's model at one point, I think it is a safe assumption to say neither of them had input.

Did Bae just leak an Odo cover because of autoplay? Or was it something we knew about already?
Nope, that was a complete leak lol

Edit: I actually think Youtube autoplay just straight up played "Odo" and it wasn't an upcoming cover.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Wasps are spiders' natural predators, so that's actually a 200IQ play on Kronii's part.

And, hey, Gura showed up on Kiara's birthday cake stream. A bunch of ID girls are on it now.
Clock woman bad.
ami_0_points.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Fat Gura rrat continues to be btfo
Airi teased those who caught the unarchived pinball stream with a portion of a scrapped cover anyone know what song it was from this clip?

Airi had a unique solution to her excess of student store currency during college

thats hibana by deco 27

shame it was scrapped its one of my favorite songs

edit: i mixed it up it was ghost rule not hibana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom