"I want to peropero kawaii girls"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Local copy of the thread OP with the PayPal statement:
View attachment 34495

This is the chick who randomly blamed Pippa for doxing her, right? Chick's mental, could be a hack, could just be another episode.

EDIT:

Reddit post:
View attachment 34497
Archive
I know for sure she has some absolutely deranged anti's that have to be on the spectrum with how dedicated they've been over the years, but on the other hand she does have a bit of a history so I'm not sure either way. It's a very boy cried wolf situation.

stassy

Memberships being stable income is great for everyone but super dependent on Youtube which can shit the bed as fast as anything. With the official channel opening up memberships I wonder how they are gonna juggle their Fan Club content? The other growing pain for Cover is getting JP content to non-JP audiences like the new EN voicepacks. I know that language translators are expensive and they need more personal but transcripts for videos and shorts would be so helpful. They don't even have to market towards non JP's, due to mistranslations being a headache, they can just say it's for deaf people and it's win-win. It's right in the wheelhouse for their goal to, "expand

The members only content is nice to share in the same vain as IP being free to use as it promotes the talent for free and exposes people to their exclusive content that otherwise wouldn't see it.
Maybe they are moving to youtube because the Fan Club website has a leak still not fixed that allow to download paywalled streams for free.
Also, what are your take on music album cd and voice pack sharing?
So I've mentioned this in the past. But I've been trying different methods of translating YouTube videos with AI to varying degrees of success. I found a fairly easy and free-to-use one using Google Collab and Whisper (OpenAI's Vocal AI). But the main issue I'm having with Whisper is that it hallucinates and repeats translations constantly. And I thought this one had fairly decent settings until I noticed it doing the same shit.

Anyway, if you want to try it yourself:

If you're somewhat familiar with how Google Colabs work, it's fairly self-explanatory and easy to follow.
I use this command line with moderate success after extracting the sound to mp3, but still getting sometimes some spam garbage, do you have better settings than this (with 16 Go Ram and a rtx 3060 8Go)?

whisper "test.mp3" --model medium --language ja --output_dir D:\temp\ --output_format srt --task translate --condition_on_previous_text False --patience 3

Limkin

Why would anyone share any actual files on this forum when there are alternatives specializing precisely in sharing pirated content? You are just begging the site to go down for no reason whatsoever. If someone can't find it on their own - they don't want it hard enough

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sakanyan hire the chinchilla challenge (impossible)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I know for sure she has some absolutely deranged anti's that have to be on the spectrum with how dedicated they've been over the years, but on the other hand she does have a bit of a history so I'm not sure either way. It's a very boy cried wolf situation.
I am genuinely shocked the chick who streams herself taking a shit attracted the attention of bizarre people. Truly.

I can't feel sympathy for these people when they bring it on themselves.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I saw this early today and kept forgetting to post it, but Kiara told the story of going tyo a shrine with Gura and getting one of those stupid fortunes, but Gura's is pretty hilarious considering...well, you know:
1688627891952.png

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
She's making bank tonight! Over 500 member gifts and it keeps going.

image.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Notes from kronii's slime rancher stream.
-I think kronii will be on one of kiara's collabs (jackbox i think).
-Kronii was late because she was with her mom and lost track of time.
-We're still not getting introduced to timemom, we are not at that point on our relationship, yes she actually said that.
-Her power went out at one point.
1688608244963152.png
-Kronii is a hoarder in denial, she has 11 (eleven) empty water bottles on her desk for some reason.
-Kronii eats because she's bored.:architect:
-Her power went out again.
-A wasp got into her room, she thinks a wasp is better than a spider "if you leave them alone they don't bother you" yeah right.
-Her water got warm from the heat in her room, she couldn't turn on the AC since it caused the power to go out.
-Someone recommended her getting a UPS for when the power goes out, but she dismissed it since she heard it was heavy and didn't want to deal with it, but she's considering it now since her power went out twice today.
-She told her getting stung by a wasp story again, she got stung in her hand while laying on the floor, and she started punching the bed screaming "why does it hurt so much!"
Either way, 2 streams today/tomorrow, the jackbox collab with kiara and powerwash with gura.

EDIT: some vt kronies were complaining about gift memberships and one of kronii's mods told them she doesn't mind gifting, but since they're autistic they didn't take it at face value, so i made a post about it here.

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
You know, even with all the statements about how short Gura is, I still have doubts that she's THAT short. Seeing that their models were created beforehand, I have trouble believing that they not only manage to recruit someone who perfectly fits the model personality-wise but also physically, and that's implying that they take their physical size into account when filtering their candidates.

I just thought that maybe she is short for an American girl, which would have make her average among Japanese girls.
I also doubt that 4'7" is her actual height, because seriously get out a tape measure and see how short that actually is, at that height it starts impeding your actual life. But i could see 5 foot, which is below Japans average height, so the JP girls calling her short still works.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I must know if she still frequents going to the gym still, it's important.
She doesn't go to the gym anymore AFAIK, but she goes swimming every so often, as for her getting fat, she only eats once a day so no :architect: with kronii.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I also doubt that 4'7" is her actual height, because seriously get out a tape measure and see how short that actually is, at that height it starts impeding your actual life. But i could see 5 foot, which is below Japans average height, so the JP girls calling her short still works.
I mean it's possible. Related, an adult height under 4'10" is considered a dwarf.

cucurut

Speaking of piracy, this would be a good pick to archive as there's no way it will stay up. I don't have yt archiving set up unfortunately. Has all the crowd noise and dances that the SPWN camera missed. I really like how Non-Fiction looks zoomed out.

e: Will note this video is missing SPARKS, Gravity, and part of Ghost.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Limkin

-Someone recommended her getting a UPS for when the power goes out, but she dismissed it since she heard it was heavy and didn't want to deal with it, but she's considering it now since her power went out twice today.
Not as heavy as throwing away and buying a new PC because the old one kicked a bucket from all the power outages. Just also mention that you are supposed to change batteries or buy new UPS every other year, unless you want an uncomfortable surprise where it goes down before you are able to power off your PC since the batteries already went to shit. Honestly, even if you live in a city with perfect electricity having UPS for "oh shit" moment is still a must. It's much cheaper than a new computer

JMForte

is the chick who randomly blamed Pippa for doxing her, right? Chick's mental, coul
She thinks that Pippa runs a secret discord with people from the homeland with the sole purpose of doxing and antiing her. Or at least thats what I understand of the situation. Story of it is always ever changing because she is an actual unironic schizo.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Flare with her recorder at 6PM JST.

Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo is back at 7PM with an announcement.

Suou Patra got an old fighting game from Daiso for cheap and will play it at 9PM JST.

From Choco's cooking stream with Reine, biilngual yab.

Some Kagura Nana English from her German learning stream.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I have an urgent request.
"'Instead of my savings I want love' waah it can't be helped then you guys, you're so needy, 'kiss kiss kiss', you need love, you need warmth, I swear you guys, hmmmMMM! *lion SMOOCH noise*"
I just saw this quote at the top of the page, and I need to know what stream this comes from, so I can watch it. A clip would also work.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom