Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

image.png

😭😭😭

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Holy shit Grimmi hand cam

She finaly moved that bottle. Couldn't get much a reflection off it with her camera quality.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*mentions having to go to the doctor earlier as she has been having possible stomach related issues*
*posts this later on*

Boy I love vague posting

A

soap suds

And then watch as a month from now, they will be
If she wants them to stay up, they probably will. Ex-KR graduate Han Chiho kept everything up. If they're not kept like that, the streams may be like Zea's archive and be put into an unlisted playlist. Some of Zea's streams are missing, but I don't know if that was her own doing or if management took it down for her. Nina's words were that after her graduation stream, what happens to her channel is out of her hands, so management could turn off ads or limit comments on videos, but that they would keep it up, and I'm inclined to believe that since they've done so when the livers have asked.

I've been busy as hell and won't be able to catch any of Nina's last streams, but I went out of my way to watch the French collab she did with some of the EN members who could speak it. Back when the new guys were announced, I actually said I'd love to see a French-speaking collab like the one she did with Rosemi and Reimu. This was all before the news of her graduating, so this is kind of bittersweet. I get my French collab with Nina in the lead, but it's the last. Wilson has mentioned maybe setting up a French collab in the future, but I don't want to get my hopes up, so I'll just treasure this stream.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I was just in McDonald's and found out I lost my chance at a Grimace shake. Guess I'm going to do like Wemi and make my own, with blackjack and :lean::calidrinking:.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kronii's garbage Canadian ISP strikes again...

Kronii doko... :kroniiphone:

Edit: She back, said it was Electric outage not internet this time.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So somehow Lapon managed to bring up this site when search for pizza items on stream
1688608611119.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

mismatch

Altaire casually mentioning at the end of this Hunt Stream that he hasn't gotten any new Game permissions in two months. What are they doing over there? I guess the perms guy musta been in LA waving penlights or something.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'm not sure why, but IRyS skipped reading this one out loud for some reason:
View attachment 34447
She's skipped a few of his. I think she just doesn't pay attention to the name sometimes and it slips through. I don't think she fully read the last one either, just commented on getting injured.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I'm not sure why, but IRyS skipped reading this one out loud for some reason:
View attachment 34447
the beginning: Aww that sweet.

the second half:
:gunpeko:

I don’t think it’s unfair to call this man unironically psychotic.

If only you could ban people from superchatting

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She's skipped a few of his. I think she just doesn't pay attention to the name sometimes and it slips through. I don't think she fully read the last one either, just commented on getting injured.
Nah, she read it, but she intentionally left out the part where he asked for 'sloppy nephilim kisses' on his (supposedly) mangled finger. She always reads them ahead of time then makes a quick judgement call on whether to say it out loud. You'll notice her pausing and reading in her head every time one of his comes up on the list.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

ogey_rrat

ogey
Judging from his track record he'll eventually be banned from her chat, once the inevitable happens he'll likely shit up somebody else's chat and the cycle will repeat itself yet again.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Judging from his track record he'll eventually be banned from her chat, once the inevitable happens he'll likely shit up somebody else's chat and the cycle will repeat itself yet again.
Im just kinda suprised Holo does not have a global banlist, considering his fauna poking and general infamy

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

BroRat of FlaVR draws funny pictures come see

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Notes from kronii's concert talking stream:
-She talked about the shit camera work on the concert, didn't say much of it but she mentioned the camera cutting to the crowd during some of her dancing parts.
-She doesn't know when her new original will release.
-she pronounces harpsichord like harpisschord.
-She improvised her lines during the last talking to the fans segment of the concert, she was too nervous to know if what she was saying made any sense.

Notes from kronii's Spanish Duolingo stream:
-She tried to use Duolingo for Spanish before, but gave up after the masculine and feminine words and sentences showed up.
-She pronounces mañana as manyanya, sounds really cute.
-She always wanted to learn Spanish, she thinks its a wonderful language and said its cool.
-She read a SC from MR. chupa verga...
-She asked me to kiss her (she said vamos is her favorite Spanish word, but she started teasing chat by saying besame! besame!).
-She gets confused with the pronunciation of Spanish with French since that's what she learned in school.
Overall she did quite well, don't know how often she cheated by looking at chat, but still, her pronunciation is clean enough, sounds similar to how Kiara says some things at times though, like rolling her Rs too hard or rolling them when she shouldn't.
Old school teacher had spent the last 50 years living in PR and had learned Spanish. He still couldn't get the gender thing down. Its a very hard thing to get down if you are not born into it I feel.

Let me summarize it the best I can and I mean this with the utmost respect.

She's a retard. It's why it's so easy to feel pity for her, she's quite literally an idiot that needed to cheat to graduate high school and most of her suffering is due to her inability to function. At the end of the day, it would probably would have been for the best if she just signed over guardianship of herself to Muumi when she joined Phase so she couldn't be a retard and throw away everything. When people here and Pippa herself talk about Pippa needing management to keep her from falling apart, it's far worse for Yuri.
Man thats sucks. I do feel bad for her.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Holy shit Grimmi hand cam

not her first hand cam.
And her hands are so small and pale

edit
look at her tiny ass, bonesy hands
1688611199047.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite