Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Youtube is absolutely retarded and implementing multiple screw-yous to prevent ad-blocking. My recommendation; use Brave Browser + uBlock Origin. Works on all known ads, even on Twitch. Explanatory video.

As an alternative, I've read that you won't get Youtube ads if you switch your vpn to Albania. I just did a quick test by opening an addon-free browser, switching to Albania, and clicking on a bunch of youtube videos. Didn't get any ads, while I did get some when I turned off the vpn. This was admittedly just a quick test of a few minutes, so I can't say if it really works over time.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
As an alternative, I've read that you won't get Youtube ads if you switch your vpn to Albania. I just did a quick test by opening an addon-free browser, switching to Albania, and clicking on a bunch of youtube videos. Didn't get any ads, while I did get some when I turned off the vpn. This was admittedly just a quick test of a few minutes, so I can't say if it really works over time.
I just use ublock origin with all filters turned on and haven't seen anything. On mobile, I just use newpipe + sponsorblock.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Dizzy stream starting soon, playing that FOTM shitty horror game

She looks extra... saturated? Not sure what could be causing that.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Vesper was vanquished by the spear. Oh how the turn tables...

Vesper: "Have you ever seen a duck penis? It's a long thin wiggly boy."

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Going to try and cheer myself up a bit with Nina. She's looking at fanletters and tweets.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I keep hoping YT premium will add a free $5 sub like Amazon Prime does. I sub to premium cuz YT Music is actually good, and I also watch on my tablet/phone where it's harder to fully block ads and keep background play going.

buuuuuut, if you're not gonna pay for YT Premium, I can tell you uBlock Origin + NoScript works wonders for avoiding ads and trouble. Setup NoScript like this. and you're golden. Oh and this is for Firefox. I dunno if it works for Chrome/Edge.

*(Can probably skip Sentry.io too, but i let it be since it's just a backend error logger AFAIK)*
image.png

mismatch

Very cool. I went ahead and put it up on gofile for those who don't wanna do their own youtube archiving. I would be very surprised if this is still up a week from now.

Speaking of piracy, this would be a good pick to archive as there's no way it will stay up. I don't have yt archiving set up unfortunately. Has all the crowd noise and dances that the SPWN camera missed. I really like how Non-Fiction looks zoomed out.

e: Will note this video is missing SPARKS, Gravity, and part of Ghost.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
She wasn't a rat and her English is pretty good and gotten much much better.

Reposting this clip

She also tried out for Phase Gen 3, no go, but Sakana has sent her a superchat since then so...

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
buuuuuut, if you're not gonna pay for YT Premium, I can tell you uBlock Origin + NoScript works wonders for avoiding ads and trouble. Setup NoScript like this. and you're golden. Oh and this is for Firefox. I dunno if it works for Chrome/Edge.
Hell yeah, love noscript, been using it since the 2000's. Additionally, if we're recommending plugins, get sponsorblock as well. I leave the settings alone, other than enabling auto-skip of intros.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Hell yeah, love noscript, been using it since the 2000's.

I started using it around 2018 and it blew my mind how much hidden scripts are constantly tracking and slowing down your browser even on the most innocuous/plain websites. Don't think I could ever go back to browsing without it. Even on my phone and tablet, I use Firefox mobile with uBlock and NoScript.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"The monsters, Vesper"
"It's OK"
"Yeah, they don't have the uhhhhhhhh the thing...the thing that babies don't have..."
5 second pause
"Oh yeah, peripheral vision"
"I was gonna say a soul."

I know Hunt has SBMM, but these dudes Vesper and Altare are playing against are actual fucking bots.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Apparently DN is making react content now

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Happy to see Vesper and Altare play Hunt again. It's a fun game that doesn't really get that much exposure and they also usually go on weird tangents when they play so it's super entertaining.

Bettel has joined them in voice chat now.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Watching Nina. She admitted her vods will not be privated

RiverBear

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Lee Crabb