"I keep my meat but you can have my head"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

DSP strikes again! Now Kiara is a much hardcore gamer compare to DSP. I am expecting Elite Miko could surpass DSP and become a better gamer!

Edit: Well, at least the orange chicken knows the existence of DSP

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Tenma based? (from /pcg/)
View attachment 33020

I wasn't going to buy a plushie because I have no use for them, but now... Mi-chan... I can't help myself. Also probably a Shiina plush since I'm there and she told me to on twitter (she said it to me specifically)

Can you imagine if the reactions were Anon? The constant, relentless derailments of "Who the fuck top hat'd me?" "Short I know you hearted THIS! WHHHHYYYYYY!!!" trying to call out the non-conforming sticker.
:amepopcorn:

Honestly, the way some of you are about reactions, I have no doubt in my mind a lot of people say things like "Take this!" out loud when they neg react

I wish conveyor belt sushi was more popular around the world.

100%
I know it's pricy, but it's worth it. It's just a fun event and environment. So glad to have finally gotten to experience it.

DSP strikes again! Now Kiara is a much hardcore gamer compare to DSP. I am expecting Elite Miko could surpass DSP and become a better gamer!

That's nothing. When you show me who's a better gamer between Mori and DSP, then we'll talk

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

9 and a quarter is not 11 hearts you retard. I want to defend the games shitty control scheme just because DSP is being a big whiny baby about it. ( Why is fusing a chore nintendo) (Why do i have to chase around people to use the powers nintendo which you wisely made passive in the first game nintendo)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Figaro and Kannagi Tenri singing together now.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

100%
I know it's pricy, but it's worth it. It's just a fun event and environment. So glad to have finally gotten to experience it.

I wouldn't trust it anywhere else but in Japan. And even then, a bunch of Japanese retards have resorted to licking the items and putting them back on the conveyor belt as "pranks" for online clout/views that a popular conveyor sushi chain was forced to close itself.

That's nothing. When you show me who's a better gamer between Mori and DSP, then we'll talk
IIRC, at least Mori has a decent speed run of Jump King.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Couldnt mention it until mari acknowledged it and cant go into details on how, but coqui and mari are well aware of RJ's dox and where it came from.
View attachment 33055
Mari, an offer. If you ever decide to reveal yourself I can guarantee we provide you the custom title of "Queen Sex Haver"
Dude, they just opened one in the area I live. It was more expensive than the usual place I go to, but the step up in quality was shockingly astounding. It was such a fun experience. Everyone ought to try it once if you like sushi.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

If Kiara has better gameplay and is less whiny than you, it's time to consider just killing yourself.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
No idea who this is but another one for the silly season.

20230628_094326.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
100%
Can confirm it's pricey but filling and worth it where I'm at I occasionally go with my mom I'm quite partial to the Squid salad

Kalion

:)
Inugami Korone has reached 2 million subscribers.
She's currently... trying to make herself sneeze in celebration.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Mea 5 years

One person gifted 50 memberships nine times. Whales are scary

Edit
Cover PR piece about 3D models and background
I found it funny that the strangest request was Guras shrimp

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Elite Miko will have official fans meeting event in Taiwan Ximending

Might upload some photo if my friend is visiting her at July 9th

Kalion

:)
This should be enough explanation
View attachment 33061
I've seen claims that Crescent Link is run by GIRA, the same guy as KoMETA. But, I can't find anything on this.
However, looking into them I can believe it. It seems they had four vtubers (Nephilim, Haniel, Dulla Gan Ceann, and Diana Yeou) and with Diana out the door they have zero.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I'm going to dig up the grave of last week's conversations here real quick. I saw this meme earlier today and thought a quick edit would be fitting for our purposes.

Ft. My expert photoshop skills.
too_soon_rwy34f.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

So Gura Ame Ollie and Reine in Japan Huh

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Honestly, the way some of you are about reactions, I have no doubt in my mind a lot of people say things like "Take this!" out loud when they neg react
I hate this, because if it's true, then it also makes sense at least one member of this site mentally plap-posts when giving out reacts.
:ewww:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom