"Opinions only hurt if you're a bitch"Scarle Yonaguni

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Bae in her current stream said she wants to get Council together play L4D, but this seems like quite a task given Kronii's severe disinterest in shooters.

If anyone is interested in Scarle she went live with D4 just a bit ago.

I'm sure iRyS would be down so if she could wrangle Fauna and Mumei into it she could have a full team even without kronii

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I'm about to head to bed and then a friend of mine sent me this. Don't really know what this is or what it means.

Why a new one so fast? The Anycolor-Cover one wasnt very new? It was shit? It didnt work out?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
thishouse.wad is kinda faggy since its zoomer liminal space horror but i kinda still find it cool for some reason
It's an absolute technical marvel for the Doom Engine. Unfortunately the actual content is total cancer and it pulls that Gone Home "you thought this was gonna be horror but it was actually a gay love story about depression" crap.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Watch YouTube send out their AI bot to mete out their portion of judgement and just ban the fuck out of everyone.

:Vesper-UNHINGED:
If Sony's ban spree after those TLOU2 leaks are any indicator, I trust Japs to go full retard with the censorship. Those retards sent a copyright strike against their own video.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Phase just dropped their annivesary merch looks like it's all talents not just gen 1:

My god these fucking plushies are so goofy looking and cute :urtearingmeapart:
View attachment 33003
The girls are gonna make bank off of this, this type of shit always sell like hot pancakes. Let's see what Yuri has to say about this:
Airi just got a call from her work on stream, telling her that she needed to work on a day she took pto for. Apparently according to her they're making her do this extra work today unpaid. Even after all of that she's still gonna try to stream until the phase gen 1 anniversary collab in 40 minutes and then work after she's done. I really hope she'll be able to get out of that black company situation at some point. Hate her black company.
I'd be telling a bold faced lie if I said Airi's work abuse was not the sole reason I subbed to her "help me" tier membership (25$) last week if it weren't for all this shit I would have tier 1ed but all this grade A bullshit made me want to give her all the help I can on top of my clipping
I'll also be adopting a Wolf Plush and her Cat plush plus the Alias clock

The day she is able to quit will be my happiest day in a very long time

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Me too Elira... me too. FUCK AKECHI. He doesn't deserve any of the popularity Fujo's give him in polls, and he definitely doesn't deserve redemption!

No fairy schedule this week (possibly™️)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Me too Elira... me too. FUCK AKECHI. He doesn't deserve any of the popularity Fujo's give him in polls, and he definitely doesn't deserve redemption!

No fairy schedule this week (possibly™️)

Pomu must be making bank at niji or something to still stick around because she's the one that would land a spot in holo easily or do quite well as an indie.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Don't put the Uruplushie near your balls.

Archive

That the streamers seem to be promoting these pretty seriously indicates to me that they just might be getting a better deal than 2%. Just a thought though.

also yes murray its shit dont negrate me im right

IF I DISAGREE, I PRESS "DISAGREE." THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR. POST SOMETHING I AGREE WITH AND YOU'LL GET YOUR PRECIOUS UPCUMMIES TO BALANCE IT OUT.

It's an absolute technical marvel for the Doom Engine. Unfortunately the actual content is total cancer and it pulls that Gone Home "you thought this was gonna be horror but it was actually a gay love story about depression" crap.

You think so? I mean, it starts out as a normal DOOM level and is actually a surreal horror map, but if there were actually any allegories about depression or gayness they flew over my head.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I'm about to head to bed and then a friend of mine sent me this. Don't really know what this is or what it means.

UMMM is Hikakin's, biggest youtuber in Japan, company.

Okayu shows you how popular he is

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
IF I DISAGREE, I PRESS "DISAGREE." THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR. POST SOMETHING I AGREE WITH AND YOU'LL GET YOUR PRECIOUS UPCUMMIES TO BALANCE IT OUT.
bad taste

No it's fucking not, a thirteen years old could make it

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Can you imagine if the reactions were Anon? The constant, relentless derailments of "Who the fuck top hat'd me?" "Short I know you hearted THIS! WHHHHYYYYYY!!!" trying to call out the non-conforming sticker.
:amepopcorn:

God's Strongest Dragoon

bad taste
You're suppose to respond with a "hah, how dare Murray think I, the great Dazzle, could possibly be wrong"

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
You think so? I mean, it starts out as a normal DOOM level and is actually a surreal horror map, but if there were actually any allegories about depression or gayness they flew over my head.
Scope this video, it deep dives into the content:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
This really is the ancient weeb retirement home if we're arguing about Doom WADs, huh

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Feesh is streaming doped up on nyquil

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'd be telling a bold faced lie if I said Airi's work abuse was not the sole reason I subbed to her "help me" tier membership (25$) last week if it weren't for all this shit I would have tier 1ed but all this grade A bullshit made me want to give her all the help I can on top of my clipping
I'll also be adopting a Wolf Plush and her Cat plush plus the Alias clock

The day she is able to quit will be my happiest day in a very long time
I don't think Airi's actually being honest with her work situation. It's just a grift to squeeze money from her followers and you're a sucker for falling for it! I mean is there actually any proof the days she takes off due to work aren't just because she got lazy and decided she didn't want to stream? She's literally like Yuri but worse because at least Yuri didn't lie about the reasons she didn't stream. All this money, all these clips, and Airi's sipping a drink laughing at your retarded ass.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't think Airi's actually being honest with her work situation. It's just a grift to squeeze money from her followers and you're a sucker for falling for it! I mean is there actually any proof the days she takes off due to work aren't just because she got lazy and decided she didn't want to stream? She's literally like Yuri but worse because at least Yuri didn't lie about the reasons she didn't stream. All this money, all these clips, and Airi's sipping a drink laughing at your retarded ass.
Compelling arguments, here have an internet historian video that is somewhat on topic

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Looks like the companies are gonna make a review board for cases against slander and bullying based on the translation. I think they are gonna review each case if they are severe enough to warrant a court order.
I'm surprised that Idol isn't (publicly) involved in this anti-defamation league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom