"Hey kaigainiki: you remember OPPAI NO PERA PERA SAUCE!?"Tokoyami Towa (She's quoting RE4 'Os voy a romper a pedazos')

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
A-chan by deenamaito.jpg

Spergatory

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
She seems to have some misconfiguration where the skybox isn't showing correctly. It should show a blue sky with clouds, not those gray diamonds. But still it's fun watching her play through this. If you have any interest in trying this some day, I suggest you learn as little as possible about it first to avoid spoilers because there's so much going on with it, but now that I've done it I like to watch other people lay through and find things that I've missed.

WTF? She woke up in a hospital after dying? I never had that happen. How do you trigger that?
by just dying and waiting for 11 seconds or so (triggers only for the first time)

also yes murray its shit dont negrate me im right

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
thishouse.wad is kinda faggy since its zoomer liminal space horror but i kinda still find it cool for some reason

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Bae in her current stream said she wants to get Council together play L4D, but this seems like quite a task given Kronii's severe disinterest in shooters.

If anyone is interested in Scarle she went live with D4 just a bit ago.

Negzana

thishouse.wad is kinda faggy since its zoomer liminal space horror but i kinda still find it cool for some reason
I found The Thing You Can't Defeat a creepier mod that's simpler:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I forgot to post this yesterday, it was a part of @BunhongTokki 's Phase Monday clips (I really hope Wemi doesn't accidently blow herself up one of these days...):

He also did Natsumi translated in both English and Korean (@hylic has some competition):

Also...

BroadcastStorm

lemme just put these switches together...
Not to pick on Rin here but I don't get why the big professional streamers don't have two identical PCs ready (and two internet connections, though that's slightly fiddlier). Any serious internet business does that for their servers.
I take your point, but as an engineer of a site with a very redundant set of servers, it only works so well because it's usually load balanced.
When you've got 20+ app servers out there, you have to keep them all up to date and running the same config as each other if you want to load balance between them, otherwise shit will be broken. Although this initially sounds hard, it's actually really easy -- write one dynamic configuration in something like Ansible, make all further changes in Ansible, run one command to deploy it. As long as you've got health checks to pull dead servers from production, then it all works great. Gotta do maintenance? No problem, drain the server and do whatever. Anything less than a warm standby however requires active work to keep it ready to be a proper backup. The services aren't actively running, so the incentive to keep things in sync and up to date is much less. Inevitably, this leads to laziness and/or forgetfulness, and guess what, it's not actually ready to go in an emergency.

When you're dealing with streamers who might not even know what a C:\ drive is (or hell, even know the first thing about proper backups), I don't know that I'd trust them both in keeping the standby's software/config up to date, and being able to get switched over to it quick enough to make it worth the upfront cost of hardware they may never use. I haven't seen as much issues getting higher end parts lately, I'd rather just overnight things as needed. And that's coming from the dude with a mini datacenter in my home.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tenma is on Twitch VOD:

01:29:08
And he brings up an interesting point about the game she plays

Off-topic, but 02:47:09

Oh, that fucking game

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
If anyone is interested in Scarle she went live with D4 just a bit ago.

I’ve only watched her a few times but Scarle definitely has her moments. I don’t think some of her content is really for me but I do appreciate somebody that works hard as she streams quite often. She can be very eccentric at times but seems to have found a solid niche and generally seems to move to the beat of her own drum. Happy for her as she obviously has a lot of fun with it all.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
"Pick-me" has become one of those intentionally vague terms women use to shit on other women they don't like; it's an indirect implication that they're either selling out or degrading themselves in some way for male attention.

There are a small handful of cases where it's justified, like the "I'm not like most girls because I like anime and video games" types, and the ones who blindly recite the political beliefs of whoever's cock they're trying to ride that week, but more often than not it's seething femanon-types projecting their jealousy onto other women who're more likeable than them.
It's basically the same as when they use "creepy" for men they don't find attractive but do the same things the Chads do that make them wet. "Pick-me" is their go-to-de-jure insult for women they don't like.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

soap suds

I'm about to head to bed and then a friend of mine sent me this. Don't really know what this is or what it means.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae in her current stream said she wants to get Council together play L4D, but this seems like quite a task given Kronii's severe disinterest in shooters.

Just swap her out with IRyS. It would be hilarious with IRyS and Mumei having access to friendly fire.

USS IOWA

I'm about to head to bed and then a friend of mine sent me this. Don't really know what this is or what it means.

Looks like the companies are gonna make a review board for cases against slander and bullying based on the translation. I think they are gonna review each case if they are severe enough to warrant a court order.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Looks like the companies are gonna make a review board board for cases against slander and bullying based on the translation.
Surely this'll prevent what happened to Zaion/Sayu and Gundou from happening ever again.
Right?

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Looks like the companies are gonna make a review board for cases against slander and bullying based on the translation. I think they are gonna review each case if they are severe enough to warrant a court order.
Watch YouTube send out their AI bot to mete out their portion of judgement and just ban the fuck out of everyone.

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom