"My theory is, once my mouth is reset back to normal, then the mountain dew might taste too sweet"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's been 1 year since Towa and Nene started dating (real), so they're celebrating by playing the fotm horror game. Towa horror streams are rare and always blessed.
753895.jpg
5758194.jpg

So Gura Ame Ollie and Reine in Japan Huh

The chumbuds better give Kiara some superchats with how she provides more Gura content than Gura. And it's not like they're sending them to Gura anyways.

Limkin

I don't know what sucks more, people thinking you are a whore, or thinking that you could've had the craziest sex experience in your life but some drugged up junkie ruined it

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't know what sucks more, people thinking you are a whore, or thinking that you could've had the craziest sex experience in your life but some drugged up junkie ruined it
The latter. Anon thinks the former about absolutely every female on the planet, anyway.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Nina Kosaka talked more about her reasons to graduate in today's Bannerlord stream. Skip to about 1:20:00 for the her main new comments, though she kind of rambles throughout, but in summary of all we know:

1. She feels like a second class talent. All her coworkers do things like singing or other creative projects, while all she does is basic zatsudans and gaming streams.
  2. She feels worse about this because of how people react to her, getting trashed over fairly mild things that other talents have done much worse with and been ignored.
  3. When she's tried to start projects she gets repeatedly shot down by management
  4. Management are also pretty difficult when it comes to getting perms for games she wants
  5. Keeping up with management is also difficult because of the time differences between JP and where she is
So yeah pretty much as people called it. Imposter syndrome exacerbated by her shaky relationship with the Niji fanbase, and whenever she tries to get over it Niji management has a Niji management moment and she's back to square 1.

Edit: Nina will also be in an Ethyria "Puzzle & Q&A" collab in 15 mins.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Nina Kosaka talked more about her reasons to graduate in today's Bannerlord stream. In summary:

1. She feels like a second class talent. All her coworkers do things like singing or other creative projects, while all she does is basic zatsudans and gaming streams.
  2. She feels worse about this because of how people react to her, getting trashed over fairly mild things that other talents have done much worse with and been ignored.
  3. When she's tried to start projects she gets repeatedly shot down by management
  4. Management are also pretty difficult when it comes to getting perms for games she wants
  5. Keeping up with management is also difficult because of the time differences between JP and where she is
So yeah pretty much as people called it. Imposter syndrome exacerbated by her shaky relationship with the Niji fanbase, and whenever she tries to get over it Niji management has a Niji management moment and she's back to square 1.

So she's probably not going to Hololive then.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nina Kosaka talked more about her reasons to graduate in today's Bannerlord stream. In summary:

Repeat after me -
Nijisanji doesn't deserve Nina Kosaka
Nijisanji also doesn't deserve Selen Tatsuki.

Engage the Zaion protocol.
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

soap suds

I still don't understand why she thinks she's not as "good" as the other livers. She's a cornerstone for the others and actually reaches out to people outside the branch, unlike someone like Aster who sits in his own corner everyday doing jackshit. She did get a lot of hate because of how much she traveled and interacted with all the others, but she seemed to brush it all off at the time, so it's sad to see it hurt her as much as it did.

Management is management honestly. They used to have managers that were there for them, but some upheaval must have happened because now managers are changing like every month. Perms have always been a bitch to deal with but I can't imagine how much worse it's got with incompetent management now.
So she's probably not going to Hololive then.
Probably not. She mentioned going dark, or just not using the internet that much, and doing a bunch of traveling before settling down. She said something about going on a journey to find herself, but that just entails traveling to all her friends and then some.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

More and more it seems like she had an emotional moment and quit. She talked about how hard it would be to ungraduate and now she is going back on her decision to private all her content. As far as Zats, plenty of talents, especially in Niji, have a great career just because of their Zats. It's a rare talent to not just talk but talk for years and still be interesting. Additionally, Nina is one of the better networkers which is something missing from the EN scene.

Glad Nene didn't leave when she felt down

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

So Gura Ame Ollie and Reine in Japan Huh

it's so nice of them to show Gura how to hide a body.

Nina Kosaka talked more about her reasons to graduate in today's Bannerlord stream. She kind of rambles throughout, but in summary of all we know:

I still don't understand why she thinks she's not as "good" as the other livers. She's a cornerstone for the others and actually reaches out to people outside the branch, unlike someone like Aster who sits in his own corner everyday doing jackshit. She did get a lot of hate because of how much she traveled and interacted with all the others, but she seemed to brush it all off at the time, so it's sad to see it hurt her as much as it did.

Management is management honestly. They used to have managers that were there for them, but some upheaval must have happened because now managers are changing like every month. Perms have always been a bitch to deal with but I can't imagine how much worse it's got with incompetent management now.

Probably not. She mentioned going dark, or just not using the internet that much, and doing a bunch of traveling before settling down. She said something about going on a journey to find herself, but that just entails traveling to all her friends and then some.

Let's be a little honest here even the sane vtubers all think they are imposters on some level it comes with not being an egomaniac about your sudden succsess.

As for the rest No surprise managers are assholes we knew that already

kill Managers, behead Managers, roundhouse kick Managers into the concrete, slam dunk a Managers baby into the trash can, crucify filthy Managers, defecate into Managers food, launch Managers into the sun, stir fry Managers in a wok, toss Managers into active volcanoes, urinate into Managers's gas tank, Judo throw Managers into a wood chipper, twist Managers heads off, report Managers to the IRS, karate chop Managers in half, curb stomp pregnant Managers, trap Managers in quicksand, Crush Managers in the trash compactor, liquify Managers in a vat of acid, eat Managers, dissect Managers, exterminate Managers in the gas chamber, stomp Managers skulls with steel-toed boots, cremate Managers in the oven, lobotomized Managers, mandatory abortions for Managers, grind Managers fetuses in the garbage disposal, drown Managers in fried chicken grease, vaporize Managers with a raygun, kick old Managers down the stairs, feed Managers to alligators, slice Managers with a katana.

Anyway I suspect "feeling like a second class streamer" might also be from manager blocking her and being uncooperative She has to have talked with other ninji talents about this before it must be pretty bad if not even Enna/Millie can step in on her behalf it's out of her Gen but Selen Pomu and Even Vox are all good are good at being allowed to do other shit did she not contact them or can they also not help?

No Name

Even if Nina says she's not planning on reincarnating, I will hold out hope.
And when she eventually does pop up, I will keep holding out for the foretold Nina/Vesper collab.

I believe in you Vodka Fox!
:holohag::hololove:

Limkin

It really mirrors what Gundou said, that management is trying to go hard on making livers do activities outside of their comfort zone (and terms of contract) and turn them into media projects. You must do music, you must do voice acting, you must organize events, you must be hosting radio programs etc. You can no longer just chat with your viewers, because then you are not enough of an asset to a company to give a shit about you. Why would a manager of 10 people even read your messages if he knows his higher ups don't care unless he brings up other people who are generating way more engagement. They did this on JP since the time they started, and they finally reached sort of critical mass on EN where they don't feel threatened anymore if some decide to quit over it. Unless you are talking to a niji shill it was always "you can break any rules if you are kuzuha popular and you better loosen up your ass cheeks if you aren't"
Anyway I suspect "feeling like a second class streamer" might also be from manager blocking her and being uncooperative She has to have talked with other ninji talents about this before it must be pretty bad if not even Enna/Millie can step in on her behalf it's out of her Gen but Selen Pomu and Even Vox are all good are good at being allowed to do other shit did she not contact them or can they also not help?
Remember another member who tried to talk to people who she wasn't directly under? Yeah, didn't work out so well for her didn't it. I would imagine if anyone tried to press management into doing something it would just result in Nina going on sudden vacation to visit family for daring to complain about management to anyone, even if it's other livers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A cursory glance makes her the one in Ethirya with the lowest amount of music done (2, an original and a collab with ike) so im guessing her feelings stem from that, im guessing her Karaoke output was also lower than the others.

The anti thing kinda sucks to think about, it was higher than average and Niji's fanbase can be more rabid than a larger one like Holo's sometimes, and im assuming that management seems to be shit with dealing with those types of autists.
(Rrat take, i wonder if dedicated niji shitters/antis will get chuffed up by this and become worse as a result)

Looking at the covers though, i wonder how much do they (management) slack as a cause of their higher member count, and maybe the prices are too much if the members finances their MVs like holo does (i think, dont quote me on that), ID3 from HL has a higher amount of covers done from each member, as an example, in spite of the half of year of advantage Ethirya had (granted, Kobo was a massive fucking hit)

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nikki and Katta have another collab scheduled. Will they make it!?!? Katta is still radio silent as she said she was "testing twitters shadow ban" but generally Nikki is good at dragging Katta out of neetdom

Also we still need that full Idol collab rescheduled you silly Jews. You now have enough for a proper Among Us stream.OK!

EDIT: It's over

Screenshot_20230628-105556_YouTube.jpg

New solo stream scheduled

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It really mirrors what Gundou said, that management is trying to go hard on making livers do activities outside of their comfort zone (and terms of contract) and turn them into media projects. You must do music, you must do voice acting, you must organize events, you must be hosting radio programs etc. You can no longer just chat with your viewers, because then you are not enough of an asset to a company to give a shit about you. Why would a manager of 10 people even read your messages if he knows his higher ups don't care unless he brings up other people who are generating way more engagement. They did this on JP since the time they started, and they finally reached sort of critical mass on EN where they don't feel threatened anymore if some decide to quit over it. Unless you are talking to a niji shill it was always "you can break any rules if you are kuzuha popular and you better loosen up your ass cheeks if you aren't"

Remember another member who tried to talk to people who she wasn't directly under? Yeah, didn't work out so well for her didn't it. I would imagine if anyone tried to press management into doing something it would just result in Nina going on sudden vacation to visit family for daring to complain about management to anyone, even if it's other livers
Zaion is a kinda a unique case even admitting when reaching out she did so poorly (and also chose the fish for some fucking reason) so as much as managment fucked her over I'm leaning toward that being her own fault I refuse to believe even a company as counterproductive as ninji would outright ignore it's higher profile talents.

That being said your probably right that they would just treat her worse for it I wonder how much the War going on is affecting the assholes treatment of her.

soap suds

A cursory glance makes her the one in Ethirya with the lowest amount of music done (2, an original and a collab with ike) so im guessing her feelings stem from that, im guessing her Karaoke output was also lower than the others.

The anti thing kinda sucks to think about, it was higher than average and Niji's fanbase can be more rabid than a larger one like Holo's sometimes, and im assuming that management seems to be shit with dealing with those types of autists.

Looking at the covers though, i wonder how much do they slack as a cause of their higher member count, and maybe the prices are too much if the members finances their MVs like holo does (i think, dont quote me on that), ID3 from HL has a higher amount of covers done from each member, as an example, in spite of the half of year of advantage Ethirya had (granted, Kobo was a massive fucking hit)
She has done more singing, karaoke-wise, than most of the branch. She took some vocal lessons and practiced what she learned by doing unarchived karaoke and would join most of the other livers when they did group karaoke.

As for the whole cover shit, it seems like it's on the livers. Mysta recently talked about how a song thing he's wanted to put out for a while has been taking so long because of the animation. It could've been released back in February, but the artist he picked out has been slow, so he's just going to get someone else to do art and then upload that. They also rely on each other a lot of the time. Petra is known to help out with the videos on the EN and JP side while Ike does a lot of mixing for EN.
I've been thinking about this since they announced the now-cancelled NijiEN concert that was going to involve everyone from wave 1-5 (besides Fulgur who has back issue). Like, having a concert where everyone is "mandatory" to participate seems unlike Niji.
Everyone was really excited about the event so I doubt any of them were forced to do anything. There was going to be singing, but there was also going to be various games and stuff like that. We didn't get many details about it so we don't know who was going to do what, but I'm guessing that if someone didn't want to sing then they weren't going to force you. Not everyone who participated in Nijifes sang even though that was a big part of it.

But who knows. Maybe they were all told they were going to sing and perform no matter what.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

I've been thinking about this since they announced the now-cancelled NijiEN concert that was going to involve everyone from wave 1-5 (besides Fulgur who has back issue). Like, having a concert where everyone is "mandatory" to participate seems unlike Niji.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Just a brief reminder that we're talking about Nijisanji, the management hands-off company that let NijiKR fuck themselves completely over with their own internal mismanagement, and then scrapped the actually decently managed Niji Indonesia, all just to lump them in under the same banner. The wave of ID graduations has honestly felt damning for the the Indonesian talents.

So...well, I'm honestly just not surprised at this point at all with how bad it's getting.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Can confirm it's pricey but filling and worth it where I'm at I occasionally go with my mom I'm quite partial to the Squid salad
When you say pricy, do you mean for sushi or like sushi?

I wouldn't trust it anywhere else but in Japan. And even then, a bunch of Japanese retards have resorted to licking the items and putting them back on the conveyor belt as "pranks" for online clout/views that a popular conveyor sushi chain was forced to close itself.
God I hate social media and pranksters, they ruin everything. Might as well be diversity.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom