"I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily...and...maybe explode together"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
When you say pricy, do you mean for sushi or like sushi?

God I hate social media and pranksters, they ruin everything. Might as well be diversity.
Personally I spent $70 on myself the last time I went to rotating sushi.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Personally I spent $70 on myself the last time I went to rotating sushi.
That is pricy but not super expensive for sushi. Would be nice and affordable once in a while.

Stunned But Dumb

that was fast
vtuber meem.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
That is pricy but not super expensive for sushi. Would be nice and affordable once in a while.
Yea, my wife and I spent about $120 when we went. It was just nice because it's all small portions, so you can have a much larger variety of sushi than you normally would ordering at a standard place.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Reminder that internationally famous catgirl (that really wants you to believe she's a wolf now) Mozumi Pichi is going live in about half an hour

EDIT: Looks like a delay, for the usual reason
1687971658398.png

Lol
1687971680042.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yea, my wife and I spent about $120 when we went. It was just nice because it's all small portions, so you can have a much larger variety of sushi than you normally would ordering at a standard place.
That reminds me, one thing I need to go to again at some time is a sushi buffet. They give you a card and you fill out what you want so you can get a ton of different stuff, and can order again without an extra charge but if anything is left over you pay a fee.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
  1. When she's tried to start projects she gets repeatedly shot down by management
  2. Management are also pretty difficult when it comes to getting perms for games she wants
  3. Keeping up with management is also difficult because of the time differences between JP and where she is
If only I could make a banner and just have it stuck somewhere visible. I watch several indies, and you would not believe the amount of mouthbreathers who drive by with daily "hurrrrr when are you joining <COMPANY NAME>" because as we all know, joining a corpo is nothing but sunshine and rainbows, limo rides and champagne cocktails. I'm glad Amiya Aranha told people to shove it when she was flooded with requests to join PC just because lel, at the very least it was considerate en her part.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Management are also pretty difficult when it comes to getting perms for games she wants
I wonder what games she requested for, since I thought getting game perms is something Niji is actually good at. Like, every time we see Hololive talking about a game they couldn't stream, we always see Niji playing the same game later.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

RiverBear

Nina Kosaka talked more about her reasons to graduate in today's Bannerlord stream. Skip to about 1:20:00 for the her main new comments, though she kind of rambles throughout, but in summary of all we know:

1. She feels like a second class talent. All her coworkers do things like singing or other creative projects, while all she does is basic zatsudans and gaming streams.
  2. She feels worse about this because of how people react to her, getting trashed over fairly mild things that other talents have done much worse with and been ignored.
  3. When she's tried to start projects she gets repeatedly shot down by management
  4. Management are also pretty difficult when it comes to getting perms for games she wants
  5. Keeping up with management is also difficult because of the time differences between JP and where she is
So yeah pretty much as people called it. Imposter syndrome exacerbated by her shaky relationship with the Niji fanbase, and whenever she tries to get over it Niji management has a Niji management moment and she's back to square 1.

Edit: Nina will also be in an Ethyria "Puzzle & Q&A" collab in 15 mins.

Tbf, if you're not in the 5%, you might as well not exist to Niji management

Niji management bend themselves backwards to the popular talents - mid to low level ones could go fuck themselves

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
If only I could make a banner and just have it stuck somewhere visible. I watch several indies, and you would not believe the amount of mouthbreathers who drive by with daily "hurrrrr when are you joining <COMPANY NAME>" because as we all know, joining a corpo is nothing but sunshine and rainbows, limo rides and champagne cocktails. I'm glad Amiya Aranha told people to shove it when she was flooded with requests to join PC just because lel, at the very least it was considerate en her part.
Personally I'm really not a fan of people going "this person should leave and go to Hololive/Phase/<corpo here> instead". It always feels like people wanting to huff their own jenkem for being on "the winning team", not to mention that Hololive has its own issues on top of having very rare debuts.

The ideal option would be for Niji's management to get its shit together so that they can keep being a worthwhile competitor, as competition almost always improves the respective market for everyone. Even if that weren't an option though, why not hope for them go indie instead? It gives the person even more freedom, ex. Yugo/Unnamed has been doing pretty fucking well on their own, especially in places like Thailand.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I wonder what games she requested for, since I thought getting game perms is something Niji is actually good at. Like, every time we see Hololive talking about a game they couldn't stream, we always see Niji playing the same game later.

Considering some of the fringe shit she's played and her fairly based/esoteric tastes, I fully buy that they struggle to get some perms for things she might have requested. I mean, Cruelty Squad?

That reminds me, one thing I need to go to again at some time is a sushi buffet. They give you a card and you fill out what you want so you can get a ton of different stuff, and can order again without an extra charge but if anything is left over you pay a fee.

I used to go to those kinds of places all the time, I lived about 4 minute walk from a place that was pretty good. Tell you though, you ever eat so much that your sense of taste turns off? Because that's a good kind of place to have that happen.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Considering some of the fringe shit she's played and her fairly based/esoteric tastes, I fully buy that they struggle to get some perms for things she might have requested. I mean, Cruelty Squad?
To be fair alot of her requested games like the paradox titles, mount and blade or Darkest Dungeon still had very active devs/publishers that seemed pretty open to getting perms, if anything the more japanese you become or with some 2k titles it seems somewhat hard (by some, i mean Xcom, even though other people seemingly had no issues with Mafia or Bioshock)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"Explain the joke to me you tard"

yousentitxala.PNG
:youlittleshit:
Xala.... did you send this just so you could ban it and look useful?:smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
But would she ironically date him
The question of "who would unironically date Fishman" is better phrased as "who in Phase is most easily groomed?" I'd posit Pippa or Lia, but that's assuming Fishman would desire them in the first place

Also, today is the final day for pre-ordering Mozumi Pichi's merch! They will go away FOREVER (for real this time) so if you missed out on anything you wanted last time don't hesitate to buy it now!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
But would she ironically date him
>So just as a joke, I wore my Lumi cosplay to the warehouse.
haTNYrHpHqGJ_9EPg6OiyA8.png

xalamonbeingthewortsmodasusual.PNG

^THIS! This is why you're the worst mod! STFU! Stop making Henri RIGHT!
:urtearingmeapart::Mumei-REE:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom