"Oh no, he's part of ICE! My Latin followers, look away!"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder making music

Has she not watched enough anime to know of indirect kiss?
Spooder knows more than she lets on but she's also dorky enough not to connect the dots and say something that can be used as a joke.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Someone here mentioned before they missed the Gezu model, well here's your chance
1687979653334.png

Ok I never realized before how little Gezu was wearing
1687979699570.png
:irysisadork::irysisadork::irysisadork:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Fauna's stream for tonight.

Juna going on break.

Pomu live with Idol Manager in 1 hour!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Nina Kosaka talked more about her reasons to graduate in today's Bannerlord stream. Skip to about 1:20:00 for the her main new comments, though she kind of rambles throughout, but in summary of all we know:

1. She feels like a second class talent. All her coworkers do things like singing or other creative projects, while all she does is basic zatsudans and gaming streams.
  2. She feels worse about this because of how people react to her, getting trashed over fairly mild things that other talents have done much worse with and been ignored.
  3. When she's tried to start projects she gets repeatedly shot down by management
  4. Management are also pretty difficult when it comes to getting perms for games she wants
  5. Keeping up with management is also difficult because of the time differences between JP and where she is
So yeah pretty much as people called it. Imposter syndrome exacerbated by her shaky relationship with the Niji fanbase, and whenever she tries to get over it Niji management has a Niji management moment and she's back to square 1.

Edit: Nina will also be in an Ethyria "Puzzle & Q&A" collab in 15 mins.

I hold out hope that after she graduates Sayu will have a Collab with a familiar voiced new streamer using a pre-paid model
When you say pricy, do you mean for sushi or like sushi?
Each plate is a different price and you get varying amounts of each on each small plate
So it really depends on how much you wanna spend iirc I usually fill up on about 20 dollars

Wolf time

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Oh gee, I wonder why everyone dislikes Uki, surely it's all just complete nonsense and he did nothing wrong
Oh yeah, I still think Hex is probably the worst overall, but Uki has to be the worst Niji in regards to pure entertainment factor. Not only is his entire personality just being gay, but the dude shoves himself into unfitting collabs just to drain the fun out of them.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Speaking of Airi:

Looks like she might buy one or both of the Fatal Frame games on PC. Unfortunately, as she said, Crimson Butterfly isn't on PC (hopefully, it will be eventually). I assume she'll stream it, so should be fun.

In response, Ami continues to show her top tier taste in games

And while I don't know if it would be an actual collab, Lisa agreed to babysit Airi. It would be great if it were a collab.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh yeah, I still think Hex is probably the worst overall, but Uki has to be the worst Niji in regards to pure entertainment factor. Not only is his entire personality just being gay, but the dude shoves himself into unfitting collabs just to drain the fun out of them.
fucker is actually just a sentient parasite who thinks that having a mental illness is a personality trait

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Memes
Fzq3HR9XsAQWkEw.jpg

Bonus

:koboharam:
:pekomusliml:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Possible Selen guerilla tonight. But hopefully her voice is ok after those back-to-back tourneys. I bet she raked in so much prize money...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Does Rin (Idol Corp) have a long lost brother? :unsure:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Well, let's see how Nijisanji is doing aside from the Nina dram-
View attachment 33098
:pochiidontlikeit::koboharam:
Edit: No one had linked so this is still technically useful

Also an explanation on what HRC is
IMG_6606.jpeg

also edit: I just assumed no one had mentioned it because all of you hate him

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If niji can be the containment corpo for all fags I wish them the best and I hope they can operate for another 10 years.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
As far as I can tell, the only reason you guys hate him is because you find him annoying and boring. There’s no other reason I have seen
That's not entirely true, they also hate him because he's gay and constantly inserts himself into spaces where no one wants him around.

Remind you of anyone, Nolan?
nolan violetta.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom