"Suicide Pact: Made the Capippalists promise that they won't off themselves unless she dies first. This contributed to the meme of her as a Messianic Archetype or a cult leader."tvtropes.org

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
As far as I can tell, the only reason you guys hate him is because you find him annoying and boring. There’s no other reason I have seen
I mean, annoying and boring is a pretty intense combo...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
As far as I can tell, the only reason you guys hate him is because you find him annoying and boring. There’s no other reason I have seen
no i hate his existence because hes gay

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Why do we need any more of a reason than that? Any person that has only one aspect of their life be their entire personality are generally pretty fucking boring (obsessed sports fans, stones, etc). We dislike Artemis for the exact same reason - "I'm gay" is their entire personality.

Also charity, the HRC, is fucking shit. It's one of those charities much like the ACLU that used to actually do good work that has been captured by idealogues and is coasting off their old reputation. In many ways, it's doing more harm than good for LGBTQ matters.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Why do we need any more of a reason than that?
I think I came off wrong and miscommunicated.

So let me make it clear. You don’t need any other reason.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
We have Pochi emotes now?!
:pochiidontlikeit::pochiidontlikeit::pochiidontlikeit:
I love it.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I got nothing against Uki, he's fine. Just boring, one dimensional, and always in sleepy mode... Tough to watch when there are so many more entertaining options just inside Niji alone.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi is playing Aliens: Dark Descent. She thought it was an XCOM clone but just realized it's pretty much a Real-Time XCOM, so she's going to get mogged. Also fun fact, she's never seen any of the Alien films.
EDIT: Her excuse for never watching an Alien film is that she hates horror films but she's considered doing a watchalong since it might be less scary that way.
EDIT: She watched Prometheus despite never seeing any of the other Alien films. She thought Prometheus wouldn't be scary.

Last edited:

Awoogers

violet gay fuck aside momo is consuming the violet drink so go watch her get grimaced

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Does Rin (Idol Corp) have a long lost brother? :unsure:

You just reminded me of something I thought of a few weeks back actually. I'm seeing Rin in random anime now.
So there's this seasonal anime running right now called Dead Mount Death Play by the guy who did Durarara and Baccano.

The main character has a sentient stuffed shark and looks like this:
Dead-Mount-Death-Play-1.jpg
He also has a sibling who literally rocks Rin's fit AND one who is completely fucking obsessed with stuffed sharks:
293697.jpglg2LNeO.jpg

I'm not schizo, promise. Rin's designer is clearly a Ryogo Narita fan and based her off of this manga.
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

But in all seriousness: The sheer amount of stuffed shark obsession in this anime is suspect. I bet Rin Penrose IS Ryogo Narita.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Another brain-worm has started whispering to me. It is informing me of things to come. It is also informing me of absolute nonsense. Who's to say which is which?

Touching anything even remotely rainbow-tinted is ideological poison that will only serve to bring the worst out of those who put "the message" over everything else, or who have made it the entirety of their identity as a person. The second Uki steps out of line even a bit, or if he has an oopsie-daisies moment, they'll tear him to shreds and feast on his remains before moving on to the next one. You think things would be different after the past decade or so, but no, it is unfortunately incredibly predictable what will happen.

Anyway, don't support disordered desires mandated by [CURRENT YEAR], support Meemaw streaming the RE4 remake instead:

Anime Fan

Tenma streaming DC Universe Online over on twitch

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
lol, find me a single poster here (except Nolan) who likes Mysta. I remember people here trolling about Nina, and someone falling for that because they don't actually watch her.
what’s wrong with Mysta? He’s just a silly boy, a goof, stupid but in an endearing way.

Awoogers

You just reminded me of something I thought of a few weeks back actually. I'm seeing Rin in random anime now.
So there's this seasonal anime running right now called Dead Mount Death Play by the guy who did Durarara and Baccano.

The main character has a sentient stuffed shark and looks like this:
View attachment 33115
He also has a sibling who literally rocks Rin's fit AND one who is completely fucking obsessed with stuffed sharks:
View attachment 33116View attachment 33117

I'm not schizo, promise. Rin's designer is clearly a Ryogo Narita fan and based her off of this manga.
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
corpse god is literally just rin

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
violet gay fuck aside momo is consuming the violet drink so go watch her get grimaced

Nice trend Beanut, I hope you're happy making all these women have purple pukes and shits on stream, well played
forumsizesmugshiina.png

kestraline

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Karaoke from Tsurugi Nen (one of exTsunderia girls)

And Juniper's stream

fck it's very it's a very filled time right now.

Topo Chico

Bro the momo fry is green as shit
1687989565677.png

Also the light going through the cup makes it look radioactive:
1687989585143.png

Don't eat mcdicks. It's always bad

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
lol, find me a single poster here (except Nolan) who likes Mysta. I remember people here trolling about Nina, and someone falling for that because they don't actually watch he
As much as i dont buy into alot of the Nolan tier opinions, i think Mysta is a decent nigga to watch Zatsu or even just random shit, very nice in collabs too, better than Vox in many ways, although, his fanbase is only a tiny bit less cancerous (still very cancerous)

Honestly if you can put aside the fujo baiting many of them did, and the cancerous fanbase, which is a tough sell, most of the Niji Males are very tolerable to even decent to watch

Except Uki, lmao

Also, i watched a fair bit of Nina, she did good with autism games and was great when doing long streams of em.

I think the best way to give the NijiMales a chance is to just try em in a smaller 2-4 person collab with your NijiWom*n of choice and see if they jive with you, i think the Ike/Selen deadspace 3 and Mysta's interactions with Mika were decently entertaining, Vox and Reimu were pretty ok before the fujos turned ballistic

Awoogers

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
As much as i dont buy into alot of the Nolan tier opinions, i think Mysta is a decent nigga to watch Zatsu or even just random shit, very nice in collabs too, better than Vox in many ways, although, his fanbase is only a tiny bit less cancerous (still very cancerous)
:nolanbean:This makes Nolan happy. I honestly just wanted to try out the new emote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom