"morrowind prechat is exclusively for discussing the gleaming sweat upon dagoth ur's bare presenting chest"Gezu Gezu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Surely this'll prevent what happened to Zaion/Sayu and Gundou from happening ever again.
Right?
Of course it will, people like Sayu will never be able to slander the good name of such pristine company like anycolor.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It really depends on how they go about it. Straight up maliciousness from anonymous forums, with the intent of damaging the talents? Absolutely, they'll practically slaughter them.

If they go after people that are straight up lying about talents, but doing so in a joking manner, they'll have a bit more trouble as that's a grey area and should be considered case-by-case if it's actually worth going after.

If they try to go after people with negative opinions about talents based on their current or past public actions, well, best of luck to them - more costly legal battles, not to mention public perception will plummet, so surely that's not what they're going to do, right?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Care to share?
Couldnt mention it until mari acknowledged it and cant go into details on how, but coqui and mari are well aware of RJ's dox and where it came from.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Just swap her out with IRyS. It would be hilarious with IRyS and Mumei having access to friendly fire.
What are you trying to imply?
1687936285784.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It really depends on how they go about it. Straight up maliciousness from anonymous forums, with the intent of damaging the talents? Absolutely, they'll practically slaughter them.

If they go after people that are straight up lying about talents, but doing so in a joking manner, they'll have a bit more trouble as that's a grey area and should be considered case-by-case if it's actually worth going after.

If they try to go after people with negative opinions about talents based on their current or past public actions, well, best of luck to them - more costly legal battles, not to mention public perception will plummet, so surely that's not what they're going to do, right?
It'll be handled under the retarded Japanese system where anything that hurts their reputation is considered defamation, even if it's true and backed up by evidence. If Anycolor gave a shit about public perception they wouldn't do half the shit we've seen from them, so I have a feeling things are about to get even more stupid.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It'll be handled under the retarded Japanese system where anything that hurts their reputation is considered defamation, even if it's true and backed up by evidence. If Anycolor gave a shit about public perception they wouldn't do half the shit we've seen from them, so I have a feeling things are about to get even more stupid.
...Now I have this brain-worm whispering hypotheticals to me:

How badly must a talent carry themselves in public before their actions themselves are considered defamation to the company, instead of the actions of a third party in response to the talent? Would this anti-defamation organization file a case against the talent?

I'm trying to be as vague as possible because, boy, giving an example would fall right into that definition, even if it's a neutral statement of actual events and occurrences.

UberSoldat

Sayu live

And also asking to be doxxed

A

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>Stackable plushes includes Dizzy, Ember, and Jelly

Somewhere, deep in Sakanyan's warehouse, are Yuri merch prototypes that will never see the light of day, and will go for literal thousands on the aftermarket

I believe
>identify warehouse site
>drug Sakana
>acquire Yuri plushies
>profit

Spooder underestimated the degeneracy of a vtuber viewer

99.9 percent of people would know exactly what they're doing.

Amiya is the .1 percent where I can maybe buy her genuinely not knowing what reactions her tweet would elicit.
This really is the ancient weeb retirement home if we're arguing about Doom WADs, huh
>Doom
>Weebery

Top shitpost, will use.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Couldnt mention it until mari acknowledged it and cant go into details on how, but coqui and mari are well aware of RJ's dox and where it came from.
View attachment 33055
I want to add to Mari's statement:

if (you're a retard with your real name as your twatter)
if (you're a retard with your real picture on twatter)
if (your twatter and jewtube share the same e-mail and other redundant information)
if (you're a retard that exploits a connection to get an "in" to a convention for the express purpose of violating people's privacy)
if (you're a turbo fucking retard to admit as such to one of your targets, who you then almost explicitly state your desire to rape them in a public chat)
{you get = what you fucking deserve}

Limkin

Ember describing her school years is something else. She got into a fight with a guy who cut off her ponytail, beat him up, got expelled, all the teachers turned on her instead and went full "I always knew you were a messed up freak" despite her being a shy nerd. Then she was in the school for delinquents and everyone around was really nice, with her mom deciding that she should just stay there instead because it's a better school anyway. All the teachers loved her and just let her read books all the time because she was shy nerd and other kids most of the time had some problems

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Mad scientist uwu_to_owo shout-outs koragi - an original idea brought to reality

I hope for warm hug robot next, and I want them to go mainstream - sometimes your chuuba can really use a hug!

desudesu

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Spooder underestimated the degeneracy of a vtuber viewer

Has she not watched enough anime to know of indirect kiss?

Usuwa Suu will be singing at 7PM JST.

Remember to watch her 3D live on Friday. She did have one during her time with SkyColor Project. Do beware of her reaction to Akechi from Persona 5 (timestamped).

Propro's Amanohoshi Chiroru disappeared more than a week after her 3D live and only returned yesterday. Apparently she went on a trip to Vietnam.

Furen's horror stream yesterday was gold but since the clips are not there yet have one from her Xenoblade stream.

Here are some more night security streams today if you enjoy abusing your eardrums.
Two Kusogakis, Re:AcT's Tsukushi Aria and 774inc's Shisui Kiki at 9PM JST

Suou Patra at 9PM JST for some "tasukete"

Nene and Towa at 10PM JST.

The fun thing with yesterday's SasaKoro collab is ShiinaOka collabing at the same time and peeking at the other stream.

Before this stream gets privated, have some short acapella Kyoufuu All Back from Hinaano (timestamped)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
shittiest fucking thing to come out of the doom community
never touched any of the mobile ports have ya.
She seems to have some misconfiguration where the skybox isn't showing correctly. It should show a blue sky with clouds, not those gray diamonds. But still it's fun watching her play through this. If you have any interest in trying this some day, I suggest you learn as little as possible about it first to avoid spoilers because there's so much going on with it, but now that I've done it I like to watch other people lay through and find things that I've missed.

WTF? She woke up in a hospital after dying? I never had that happen. How do you trigger that?
#1: the config issue can be fixed in the settings turning one of the video settings off forget which one. #2 literally just wait after death you eventually wake up in the hospital.#3 Powerpak goes ever everything if you want that Night Mind touches on most of the highlights and gives a more live reaction feel. but doesint know doom's capabilities as an engie and some of it is lost on him.
It's an absolute technical marvel for the Doom Engine. Unfortunately the actual content is total cancer and it pulls that Gone Home "you thought this was gonna be horror but it was actually a gay love story about depression" crap.
Is it tho? I get that that's what everyone's reading into it is getting but there is no proof for any of it just alot of speculation. What I took away was one person living in 3-4 different world lines each with similarities and differences hell i'm 90% sure the "gay romance" took place in the burned house world line if my theory is correct I get that it's the conclusion Powerpak implied which made it popular but the guy also admits it's his own interpretation.

Real talk i don't think there is an actual answer there is a lot of evidence but there is intentionally little to go off of to allow for a concrete timeline of events its why who A is has 3 different answers.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Real talk i don't think there is an actual answer there is a lot of evidence but there is intentionally little to go off of to allow for a concrete timeline of events its why who A is has 3 different answers.
The evidence suggests it unironically uses The Backrooms, Shrek, the Reddit Liminal Spaces, the "Most Mysterious Song," all for horror. So it's still lame.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Siro's 6th year anniversary stream starting in a few

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Siro's 6th year anniversary stream starting in a few

Wow, Koyori debuted before Siro rolled out memberships. Different world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom