"Once you get to the real world, you have to flatter people, otherwise you'll end up in a bad spot. Like me, I lived without sucking up to anyone, and that's why I'm like this now"Hayama Marin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Some schizos from /vt/ got triggered by Nebi during her stream and one of them sended her a maro.

picked on /vt/ btw

1687896878606171.png
Checked the archived thread and what a nothingburger. Apparently, during stream she said for a moment that she didn't like pickme girls, that was enough for them to start stirring shit.
:kroniibitchclap:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
PONWOLF LOVE
Based Workplace Airi wishes she was in

Airi reviews an infamous Coder's code

And in about 20 min Airi does a little cover of Everybody wants to be a cat

I would love for Airi to check out Temple OS. Doubly so if she combined it with a deep dive on Terry Davis with Lia or Pippa.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Some schizos from /vt/ got triggered by Nebi during her stream and one of them sended her a maro.

picked on /vt/ btw

View attachment 32939
Checked the archived thread and what a nothingburger. Apparently, during stream she said for a moment that she didn't like pickme girls, that was enough for them to start stirring shit.

>Talking about pickmez is being a pickme
Nebi meets her first female viewer. When do YOU debute sister? :smugselen::menhera:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Yuko (potentially) going live soon (with a collab??)

fuck I don't know, Idol man, put the name of the chick in the description at least woman, only Katta gets a pass for this shiz because she would kill me if I brought it up to her

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Selen is live with Apex TSM Summer Invitational

>gets matched to play with fucking ImperialHal of all people
>dies after 12 damage

I think they get one more game before teams change, but she's gotta have a curse.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Sure is weird that there are still occasionally moments like this where no one from hololive is live.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Apparently, during stream she said for a moment that she didn't like pickme girls, that was enough for them to start stirring shit.
I still don't understand the disdain for "pick-me girls", which constantly shifts definition depending on the individual mentioning it

In an industry where you live or die on the support of others, why wouldn't you want people to like you, why is it so looked down on to take the time and effort to do things your audience likes so that they keep supporting you? Or, at the bare minimum, enjoying the same or similar things your audience enjoys, so that you can reap the benefits of enjoying yourself while streaming with audience support.

All of this boils down to, in the immortal words of Pink Woman Supreme:

"Stop tweeting, start creating"

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
What does "Not dispersing enough" mean in convention context?

My guess is that they cut the venue reservations too close to the precise time(s) that events were happening, but the crowds weren't leaving immediately after the events were done, which could lead to friction between either the venue and the organizers, or the venue/organizers and the attendees who needed to be made to leave.
To add, venues also have capacity limitations for safety reasons - where depending on how strict the property/building owner and/or the governing body is, could be a determining factor where the fire safety marshall can override the event and have it shut down. People "not dispersing" enough could mean that they failed in estimating the amount of convention goers that would leave throughout the course of the day and the venue went over capacity which meant other attendees still in line weren't allowed in.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I still don't understand the disdain for "pick-me girls", which constantly shifts definition depending on the individual mentioning it

In an industry where you live or die on the support of others, why wouldn't you want people to like you, why is it so looked down on to take the time and effort to do things your audience likes so that they keep supporting you? Or, at the bare minimum, enjoying the same or similar things your audience enjoys, so that you can reap the benefits of enjoying yourself while streaming with audience support.

It's just the woman version of calling someone a tryhard when you're losing a ranked game. Don't worry about it.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Begging for Nebi to drop the third-person speak. Please woman I actually like you but that shit has never worked in English and is very filtering.

Edit: These two are great together. Roca thought the phrase "losing your marbles" meant getting castrated.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

I agree with you on that, my grip here is just that the entire thing devolved in unicorns doomposting about male collabs because of the whole pick-me argument.
Begging for Nebi to drop the third-person speak. Please woman I actually like you but that shit has never worked in English and is very filtering.
It was very off putting for me at first got used to it tho but i don't think she will drop it, heard some people that knew her pl talking about how she had a similar quirk and she kept till the end.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Iirc Sayu said she is still on good terms with multiple livers that she won't name

To ape from the resident La+ poster
PONWOLF LOVE
Based Workplace Airi wishes she was in

Airi reviews an infamous Coder's code

And in about 20 min Airi does a little cover of Everybody wants to be a cat

yeah didn't mean to imply there was only one my bad.

Thinking the list so far is Nina Millie Enna Reimu (if your in contact with one the others are basically FREE) Pomu I also Heard some other people mention Elira Mysta Vox and Meloco though not much evidence for these. (infact negative evidence for her own gen) I also heard someone mention Kyo but i can't find it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I also heard someone mention Kyo but i can't find it.
Kyo responded using his PL account to a vaugeposty seethethread about her inital yabs (he later deleted his response) she is probably not in good terms with him

Edit: just to illustrate

Ngl all you need to do is read the top (?) Reply and it implies its about the Zaion thing imo

Quinn/Kyo's comment came 1 day after the initial tweet and responses above

All the people breaking muh kayfaybe to like his tweet in particular or calling him a rat is pretty funny tho, its like all the /vt/sister "X hates X y'knowww" posting
Also im suprised nobody has bitched about him not being black so far unless ive missed something

just spitballing too, i wonder if Zaion participated in Millie's now overshadowed /vt/ vent stream

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Not-Username

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Re-posting her stream yes, It's been live for about an hour now. She's been an absolute gold mine of dialog lol. It's too bad not many clippers have picked up on her yet.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Oh and uh FairyFeesh collab? Pomu and Finaurnar tackle a Chilla game together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom