"Ami Yoshiko as unfortunately unnamed fridged cyborg"Fulgur Ovid

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Wait is the god of war movie based on the original games, or is it going to be based on the interactive movie horseshit with the norse gods and the kid?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Wait is the god of war movie based on the original games, or is it going to be based on the interactive movie horseshit with the norse gods and the kid?
What the fuck are you talking about, bigot? THAT Kratos is gone! he was violent and hurt people and raped women and killed children and was bad, mkay? Now grow up and take your daddy bear like a good boy, or go to your corner and play the old games like those speedrunner nerds do.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What the fuck are you talking about, bigot? THAT Kratos is gone! he was violent and hurt people and raped women and killed children and was bad, mkay? Now grow up and take your daddy bear like a good boy, or go to your corner and play the old games like those speedrunner nerds do.
He never raped a woman, they all wanted his dick. Unless you count that one where you crush a whore in some machinery to get a door open.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yuri you dumb bitch you were part of the shit you're complaining about :urtearingmeapart: It's quite interesting seeing the lack of self awareness though.

He never raped a woman, they all wanted his dick. Unless you count that one where you crush a whore in some machinery to get a door open.
By modern standards he raped all those women because muh power dynamics.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Is half of this forum just love to hate watch niji?

I'm seeing a lot of people here who's sad or against Nina graduation but when the "Nina kosaka bitch catalogue" and she bullied and gaslighted Mysta on a stream a lot of those people were hating her.
It might surprise you to hear this, but most people on this forum are fairly normie vtuber watchers. During normal times a handful of people making fun of some controversy can make it seem like there's an underlying opinion when most people just do not care.
But for something all-affecting like graduation everyone will crawl out of the woodwork to give their milquetoast condolences. And turns out, someone who mildly likes something is still a bit down when that thing is taken away.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Let's stop responding to the thread, I feel a great tragedy will befall the lurker autist who decides to start from page 1

View attachment 32921
Archive

.....Does she not know? Santa Monica studio's loves taking the piss out of their own game. Nuwar had them posting animation memes as "alternate endings" and the Ragnarok's "Stories"are clearly references to other playstation titles hell photomode alone.

Also who in their right mind would replace Christopher Judd guys a fucking legend.

Edit Source:TMZ. So no source at all then.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

She's a little husky there, got some meat on those fingies
!architect.png

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Bug wife to go through metamorphosis soon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

kestraline

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

YOU PEOPLE TOLD ME TO. And I didn't attack her and still have no intention of doing so. I really want to pick her brain about what's she's doing. Like, if I were involved in Twitter drama and my mother were defending me like hers is, I would be absolutely mortified. I also want to know how much she really knows about this industry/hobby.

Anyway, did anyone clip what she said? I went into her stream but it looks like she's long since changed topics.

The Ember revelations were unsurprising but interesting nonetheless.
Youre an investigative reporter not a cow tipper.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Is half of this forum just love to hate watch niji?
We don't anti Niji, in fact for most of them we barely remember they exist most of the time. But we do laugh at stupidity and Niji has seemed to be on a bender all year so far.
Tenma "hates" a lot of things that just annoy her or have aspects she dislikes.
Unironic tsundere. If you can't get past the random bursts of aggression it's on you for getting filtered. Like dating a Latin woman. Only tiny Romanian fox hag.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Edit: I'm almost caught up, so this might be double late, but:
Late 1: That shimeji app with the chibis that run around on your desktop was updated, and now has IRyS! (and Bae, I guess I missed that update before)

Late(?) 2:

What did IRyS have to trim out? Just some audio she was worried about copyright on? Seems like she needed to mute something but the VOD was too long to just do it easily.

Vesper muted the audio from the game because he mentioned there was copyrighted material in it (and the game only has master audio settings, not separate for music/sfx).
She had the hololive jazz/whatever playlist playing in the background. The playlist finished and went into a Studio Ghibli playlist for ~15-20 minutes. Nothing actually happened to the stream when live, so her muting/cutting the segment out seems to just be preemptive protection.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That shimeji app with the chibis that run around on your desktop was updated, and now has IRyS! (and Bae, I guess I missed that update before)

Not today, Bonzi Buddy merchant.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Late post

Make up for my dumb
Krisis highlights

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I was like it'd been a slow day then I noticed that'll motherfuckin' Pomu was live, goddammn

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Oh not that fag again. what's his beef with her anyway???
Also cute centipede is live

OH she got a cute low poly 3d !
View attachment 32583

Also worth noting about the centipede - she did a collab with another artist last week which went down pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom