"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We are reaching levels of over this year that shouldn't be possible

Here have a silly tweet from Sleepy Project's (rip) twitter imposter (I was writing this post and found nothing but bad news on Twitter so I resort to Sleepy posting by default)

Aaa

niggaphil

Mismanagement of some kind, but I'd speculated a bit a little bit ago during her reading the statement, she made some comments about others doing a lot of music content around the portion where she was talking about her dissatisfaction with her output. Kind of makes me wonder how much of an internal push there is to hit the 'idol' ideal and be a singer/performer of some kind and Nina's just not able/willing to since I think I recall her having some issues with all that to begin with.

Millie's dying is also killing me.
i feel that after Anycolor become public company, they are slowly turned into black company like EA. They just want everyone to be super idol and earn more income to please the shareholders, which is completely deviate from the original intention of Nijisanji (variety streamer).

Also, in Holo cases, they have some shit singers as well (Noel and Ame), but the management will try their best to pick some easy songs for them so that the talents wont be stressed out, like ame's purin song in the last year holofest

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I wouldn't rule out Obsydia yet, even though their 2 year anniversary is in a few weeks - Selen was really unhappy with management after the outfit contest stuff, to the point that she vagueposted about it on her PL, and lately she has been branching out a lot. Contracts can be terminated. (and graduating after a new outfit reveal seems to be weirdly common in Niji)

Otherwise Vox/Mysta seem like pretty solid guesses. Really surprised that Nina of all people left before those two.
I seem to remember this, but forgive me if I'm retarded and my brain is making this all up.

One thing Sayu mentioned is there was a NijiEN vet she leaned on and got advice from throughout the Zaion ordeal and has remained cordial with since. And Sayu implied that that Niji EN vet was very unhappy with how the entire ordeal went down. I wonder if since they're both hags, it was actually Nina she was talking about.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
riku accelerate.png
When this baby hits 88 graduations per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.

soap suds

Kind of makes me wonder how much of an internal push there is to hit the 'idol' ideal and be a singer/performer of some kind and Nina's just not able/willing to since I think I recall her having some issues with all that to begin with.
Nina wanted to improve her singing because she felt like the odd one out in Ethyria, a group where a majority of them can sing. She did a lot of karaoke to improve and would take vocal lessons. She never seemed too stressed about it and even felt confident enough to post a cover. That may have changed recently, but I don't know. I think if they were pushing the 'idol' thing they're pretty shit at it. Shu would actually release the cover he promised his fans a while back, Reimu would do more singing streams, Fulgur would take the vocal lessons offered to him, etc.
This reminds me of the cancelled NijiEN AR concert which was going to involve everyone from wave 1-5 besides Fulgur because back issues. I wonder if Anycolor was going to make it "mandatory" for NijiEN livers to perform on stage. As far as I know this isn't a thing in the JP branch right? There is the yearly NijiFes but I don't think every JP livers participates in those, right?
Not every JP liver participates. Some of them hate singing and avoid it. Mayu was a big example of this because he was known for not doing any concerts or singing, and when he did "participate" it was monotone and sometimes not even him. Even recent waves seem void of people really into singing. Inami Rai from the most recent one comes to mind because he does a lot of singing, but that's one guy out of a four-person wave.
I wouldn't rule out Obsydia yet, even though their 2 year anniversary is in a few weeks - Selen was really unhappy with management after the outfit contest stuff, to the point that she vagueposted about it on her PL, and lately she has been branching out a lot. Contracts can be terminated. (and graduating after a new outfit reveal seems to be weirdly common in Niji)

Otherwise Vox/Mysta seem like pretty solid guesses. Really surprised that Nina of all people left before those two.
Vox seems a bit rejuvenated and Mysta recently talked about shit being bad for now, but that things are going to look up soon, so I'm not too sure about them. Then again, I didn't think Nina was going to graduate but here we are lol. It would be sad to Selen go since she's the main person who sets up big events, there is a Fall Guy's tournament happening because of her I believe, but if she's fed up then that's that.

Okay, I really have to focus on work now. I am behind on a project fuck.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't think there were many times when she censored herself. If you look at her collabs with Ethyria, and others in general, she's pretty open with her humor. She was harassed for a time by Luxiem fans, but even that has passed and many of them just don't care for her now. She has always taken up the mom role and was never shipped with the other guys, just was told that what she was doing could be considered inappropriate. Even then she never cared for that shit and I think she even told off people who thought that way. I'm sure some of it got to her, but it definitely didn't stop her from interacting with others.

I don't know her opinions on all of the company's problems, but she has praised management multiple times and didn't seem to have a problem with them. Sometimes she would tease her manager for things, but never in a bad manner. Maybe she is fed up with it all and decided to jump ship or find better pastures, but based on what she herself has stated, there's no bad blood. She just didn't feel content in with what she was making, a sentiment she has shared before, and decided to leave and grow by herself.

However, if she did decide to jump ship in order to avoid being fucked over, then I am all for that. If she didn't feel like she could flourish in Niji's environment, then I'm glad she jumped now rather than later.
See in a sane world i would believe this but with how retarded Ninji is proving to be along with how assholish anti's can be we don't know how bad it actually is.

I Feel like laying out a few "facts" (or really solid assumptions) might be useful here.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Oldest or Oldest in gen by a large margin In an industry where alot of people consider 20ish "over your prime" even if Vtubing negates that the stigma is still there especially on the non english side.

ALWAYS felt an outcast among her gen (despite getting over it eventually) I don't think that ever fully went away

Much like the rest of her Gen she yabs a lot but unlike the rest of them seems to let it get at her (overly apoligetic over minor flubs for example)

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

As much as I hate it I do think this might have been her own decision it makes sense in hindsight especially if you include a bunch of minor things that i don't think are evidenced enough to mention.

I Hope that she goes indie or has found another company she might not of been a top teir god streamer but she was always entertaining (when she got over her nerves anyway)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The next "big graduation event" (BGE) that the leaker is hinting at has to be Pomu.
The signs are there, you just have to look carefully.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
i feel that after Anycolor become public company, they are slowly turned into black company like EA. They just want everyone to be super idol and earn more income to please the shareholders, which is completely deviate from the original intention of Nijisanji (variety streamer).

Also, in Holo cases, they have some shit singers as well (Noel and Ame), but the management will try their best to pick some easy songs for them so that the talents wont be stressed out, like ame's purin song in the last year holofest

This even more intensifies my desire to join Nijisanji, but not because I dream of superstardom among their ranks but because I want to log dump their shit so bad now.

The next "big graduation event" (BGE) that the leaker is hinting at has to be Pomu.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking with how she's been as well.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Do you reely belieeb???

This even more intensifies my desire to join Nijisanji, but not because I dream of superstardom among their ranks but because I want to log dump their shit so bad now.
Just wait for another discord yab anon

Im still surpised that when it was Holo's turn, it was a bit more autistic and deep but nobody found as much gold as a single blurry screenshot

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Selen was really unhappy with management after the outfit contest stuff, to the point that she vagueposted about it on her PL
Was it this one?

niggaphil

Do you reely belieeb???
Hey, if Pomu is graduated, she can open Onlyfans acc to earn more income than now. I am sure a lot degenerates gonna subscribe her OF, possibly more than ICuckz's wife Anisa :smugselen:

Tired Taxpayer

Damn this graduation hurts and having all the girls crying is making it harder. Only other graduation that made me feel this way is probably Sana's. Aside from Mika Nina was the only Niji that I really watched, gonna miss her and I know she had problems with her singing but I really love her version of God Sees All, even more than the original. Sucks that we wont be able to see 3D wine mom.

This makes me remember when Gundou mentioned about the company demanding more singing/dancing and her not really wanting to do that and now she is gone.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Nina's fancord, Nina's Fox Den, is putting together several projects to send her off.
nina-fancord-1.jpg
nina-fancord-2.jpg

I know it is nothing new for big communities, but it is the first time I see it from the inside.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
There is one company that doesn't really care if you sing and were willing to bury the hatchet with a gypsy whore, just saying nina :smugpipi:
I think that if the chillest woman in your company is jumping ship then your ship is run like fucking garbage. Maybe the leaker is right and you'll see more graduations, we don't know when they signed their contracts exactly but this time of year seems to be around the time you see if they're gonna stick around or bail.

The one I can see actually leaving is Pomu if she's starting to have the idol itches but her paycheck doesn't reflect the effort. The others is that femboy from the first male wave but the one you won't see leaving is Selen, she can't sing for shit but she brings a lot of pr for the company with her autistic MLG shenanigans.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter

The biggest difference between Cover and Anykara is that Cover is willing to sacrifice a lot of money for long-term investment, like their new studio and office as an example. This philosophy also translated to their approach with talents, where they preferred to nurture their talents even if it doesn't show an immediate result

niggaphil

Vox seems a bit rejuvenated
My wife talked about this to me before regarding Vox issue: Vox would like to move his ASMR content to a higher level of membership, or try to create a new OF so that he could do some dodgy adult ASMR stuff. The reason is his ASMR have caused quite some controversies among the fanbases (especially the minors), so he would like to have alternative method to solve this issue. However, his management is currently cockblocked him. He is trying his best to negotiate with the manager, but it seems to be unsuccessful.

I don't think this would cause Vox leaving (he is earning shit tons). But if he is the next one leaving, it means some REAL shits are happening in NijiEN management side

Machoking

My speculation for reasons Nina is graduating:

1. Bad/unprofessional management and general toxic work environment at Niji EN, I think we can expect significantly more of them to not renew as they get closer to the 2 year mark
2. Money dispute, probably thinks she can make more money as indie/holo/vshojo/etc
3. I think Niji EN is way more cutthroat than anybody thinks, she may have been pressured to leave for not meeting performance targets
4. Her channel just isn't growing, too many dead subs, low CCV on a lot of streams, at this point it's better for the algo for her to reboot
5. Based on recent collabs it seems to me she gets along way better with people outside the company, particularly Kiara, may be something to her getting in Holo gen 3, as far as I know Holo EN doesn't have a 30 something woman, just a bunch of mid to late 20s, could be a whole new demo for them

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Oldest or Oldest in gen by a large margin In an industry where alot of people consider 20ish "over your prime" even if Vtubing negates that the stigma is still there especially on the non english side.
I'm not so sure about that, as most corpos seem to sign on in the range of 22-27, with non-trivial numbers starting older than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom