"I like to think that Mococo just has a voice in her head, and she just has a double personality -'right Fuwawa? that's right!!'- "Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I liked Vanta, kino lore video and good taste in games, hope he doesn't go for the fujobait way.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

oh it's a cover, I see, still awesome

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Place your bets people. Who of the new nijihomos won't* renew their contract, who will stay and who will eat shit and be fired for having a spine? They would have to be pretty stupid to stick around after the sayu post and all that has been going on recently.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

This seems like a fun idea, I heard the end and the last song was actually pretty dang good. I imagine Kronii or Calli could copy it for the girls if other people wanted to steal the idea, since they both could probably do the on-the-fly audio mixing.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Boat is live and is going to sing so jump in

She's killing it bro. I kinda want her to get scooped by a corpo. She's so naturally talented at art and singing, with a little backing she'd really soar.

It pains me to see her CCV stuck in the twenties... >_<

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Place your bets people. Who of the new nijihomos will renew their contract, who will stay and who will eat shit and be fired for having a spine? They would have to be pretty stupid to stick around after the sayu post and all that has been going on recently.
Bondage and Wilson, the frog blood run in their veins.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Aster broke the bank with his animation. He had a fully animated video. Probably somewhere in the $5000 - $10000
To be fair to him, he ran a VR Chat strip club, so it's probably safe to say he might've had funds to spare in the first place.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Hardcore Kiwi farms member @NolanCrush

I'm fairly certain that there is a number of jsdf that monitor this forum heavily after the Kurt drama so they will always pounce on opportunities like this

I mean, we had the entire BBC Butthurt saga and its thread because some boobro got so shittershattered at @Sithis that he started sharting out the most pretentiously written posts known to man. So yeah, safe to say, completely rent free.

edit: Y E P

I mean it's pretty hardcore when everyone knows your name and face and when you got your wisdom teeth removed:guh:

Why does @Sithis get the vtuber schitzos without even Vtubing? It's not fair! I leave the equivalent of the front door open for you schitzos and a bowl of trick or treats and they just keep on walking by!
:urtearingmeapart:

It's nice knowing I made a real impact in this community :') you're all very welcome.
Also yeah Katta browses, sometimes we browse together and laugh at the retards in jsdf, life is nice in Israel you guys should try it :Katta-Semetic-Content:
Edit - btw this Roca chick has some pipes, new favorite singer out of the new batch of idol chuubas

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Place your bets people. Who of the new nijihomos will renew their contract, who will stay and who will eat shit and be fired for having a spine? They would have to be pretty stupid to stick around after the sayu post and all that has been going on recently.
I will be fucking amazed if the French make it more than six months without getting cancelled or quitting due to the conditions.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Aster broke the bank with his animation. He had a fully animated video. Probably somewhere in the $5000 - $10000
Jesus fucking christ, that is insane

PekoWick

The video is very cool, I wonder how high their numbers can climb this year. They had close to 250k CCV for the final last year and it looks like someone is putting money into this season so maybe they can double it
Akshually they peaked at 321k last year.

kosh.jpg
I don't know if they can replicate this or surpass this since kuzuha is not a captain anymore.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Stinky gyaru endurance stream till 200k subs.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
VShojo is surprisingly tolerable when the only members in the collab are Pika/Henya, Ironmouse and Haruka. It's pure fuckin chaos of course but still much more tolerable.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
She's killing it bro. I kinda want her to get scooped by a corpo. She's so naturally talented at art and singing, with a little backing she'd really soar.

It pains me to see her CCV stuck in the twenties... >_<

She hit at least 34 in the last few minutes. But yeah, she's a champ. There's a decent chance she's gonna be the first person I've seen from debut stream to corpo reincarnation, and that's gonna be weird.

Imagine watching NijiEN Male #47, #48 and #49 when you could have been watching Isa instead. Couldn't be me.

Edit: Although I'm bummed that I seem to be shadow-banned from her chat again. It was working earlier but at some point stopped. Can anyone else see me in chat? Anyone know why this might be happening? I did turn off my VPN.

Edit 2: Isa, if you see this, if I'm accidentally crossing some line and being creepy and that's why I'm being muted, I apologize. Definitely not my intention. I might be a bit parasocial but I'm not about the schizo stuff. If you have one of your mods get in touch with me (my Twitter DMs are open) and let me know what I shouldn't be doing, I'll be sure to stop post-haste.

Last edited:

Negzana

More hag DQIII streaming in 4 hours, shame that's midnight for Americans

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It's nice knowing I made a real impact in this community :') you're all very welcome.
Also yeah Katta browses, sometimes we browse together and laugh at the retards in jsdf, life is nice in Israel you guys should try it :Katta-Semetic-Content:
Edit - btw this Roca chick has some pipes, new favorite singer out of the new batch of idol chuubas
what the fuck, you're alive

please tell roca to have karaokes that are not unarchived, it would significantly help people recommend her

EDIT: Also please tell Coni not to get botox injections in her armpits, please and thank you

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

please tell roca to have karaokes that are not unarchived, it would significantly help people recommend her

EDIT: Also please tell Coni not to get botox injections in her armpits, please and thank you
It's been busy these days, ever since I was forcibly recruited into the IDF as part of my marriage contract they've decided to fuck around in the west bank again.
I will pass along your messages, though I can't promise they'll make it, Katta does as Katta wills.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I don't know if they can replicate this or surpass this since kuzuha is not a captain anymore
Or whether the whole Gundou and baseball joke thing gonna sit well with the non-JP fans and make them stick around.

Personally I just want to see if they can capture some of the other magic Koshien has, like say, when every captain is fighting for the NijiEN member or when one of the school of the last year Koshien is literally an all-female baseball team + one random ojii-san stuck in there by a stroke of luck, lead by one of the nijiJP with biggest badonkadonks in the agency.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
There's something very odd going on here.

That being, there isn't an original song premiering. Why, what happened?
Simple the 4th guy quit so their song had to be scrapped and they couldn't remake it for the 3 in time
There's a decent chance she's gonna be the first person I've seen from debut stream to corpo reincarnation, and that's gonna be weird.
For me that'll be Tomoe Umari if the rrat she got scooped is to be believed

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Here negro sub to his channel he archives all idols karaokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom