"I do play games. I promise I play games. Just not this type of game... I'm a rhythm gamer ok? Is that the truth- Is that the truth you want? I'm a rhythm gamer, I can only hit 2 buttons... I can only hit 2 to 4 buttons simultaneously painshork noises that's the truth gets attacked ah get outta here barracuda... I'm having a moment."Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

These names are... I wish we could go back to the good old days of Elira Pendora and Millie Parfait. The designs are eh, but seeing them in a group shot with the JP heroes makes them look better. This also means that they have "hero" forms and "regular" forms, which is nice? It's interesting that this wave is linked with the previous waves from the main branch and I wonder if they're going to do anything with it. Probably not, but it's an interesting thought.
The rrats going around are interesting as well. I'm seeing some people say that this is not the gamer wave and that gamers are actually dead in the water, and I'd believe it. Taking one cursory glance at the supposed PL's and I'll go out on a limb and say that none of these guys were the gamers that the audition form was looking for. The other rrat is that aruvn and management didn't agree so they dropped him, and in turn, he became spiteful and he leaked everything. I don't actually know where this rrat came from and if it has any legs to stand on, but I found it interesting. If one of them is French, then hopefully that means that he can possibly do a French-speaking collab with Nina and/or Rosemi. I don't speak French, but I think Nina sounds nice when she speaks it and Rosemi speaking broken French is cute.

Anyways, enough about the new heroes, Elira is about to play Minecraft with the other EN members.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I haven't decided just yet when, but if I decided to stream as a 0.5 view, would some of you tune in and make fun of me, maybe tell me what I can do better on?
If I get good footage, i might use it for my Holostars ausition. All I ask for is no N towers on chat.
If you stream, I will try to give you views if you advertise. However I can make no promises about building towers.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So a singer, an ASMR whore, and a LoL youtuber. Truly some gamers.

Went through the LoL youtuber's videos to see their account rankings, also found a face dox from these videos [1][2].
Accounts I've found so far are as follows. I don't feel like going through all his videos to hopefully find a higher ranked account but he appears to be generally a Plat ranked player. He states in one of his videos he's Grandmaster but the account in the video is an unranked account.
View attachment 31909
Salmonhunter - Highest is Plat 4 in S9
Chalupa Grande - Highest is Plat 2 in S10
Buffalo Blizzard - Highest is Plat 5 in S8
as a leauge player can confirm his rank is suspect in those seasons. because of ELO horseshit like apex but thats also when riot went full tilt with the every champion needs to break the game to be worth playing phase. Fuck Pyke Zoe Yuumi in particular.

Season 8 the end of the Ardent Censor meta start of riot taking large breaks between patches to "make changes all at once" leading to large gaps of time with overtuned items and the "brawler" meta

Season 9 Positional ranks and ladder fuckery TLDR remember how selen got her rank up in apex? while not exactly the same this season and the next people could afk and still get rank.

Season 10 Same as above except arguably worse.

Anime Fan

Airi's gonna be live soon playing Hylics 2

PekoWick

You say that, but I'm clearly betting they are seething in the background, knowing that they could've release more than 3 vtubers in this new wave but isn't able to do so because one of them fucks up immensely and got the retcon-boot
Im pretty sure the leaker also said that there will be all female wave after this.
If you are looking for a leader for EN: I have written something in the past about how I think Kiara would be a good fit.
She have the quality of a leader but I just don't think she have the pull unfortunately .

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

Kronii PC stronk.

Also Calli just went live with Minecraft too and has open VC. Will they meet up!? Find out soon! (Maybe.)

image.png

Kaela here too but only in text.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I haven't heard about him in a long time but yeah, I am not surprised in the slightest. He always seems like a Henry or Gabriel Koenig waiting to happen
Everytime I see him in chat, I am surprised that he isn't banned from her chat yet.
Apparently he also was at the german convention Kiara/Keeki was at last year and probably got to meet her in person
I wonder how it feels to meet your biggest schizo in person

If you are looking for a leader for EN: I have written something in the past about how I think Kiara would be a good fit.

Kanauru gets paid, and probably quite well at that.
Kiara mentioned that if she could, she would want all of her new songs of her upcoming Album/EP to have 3D MVs that feature her dancing like DU U does, but if she were to hire him for that, it woulg get a lot more expensive than it already is.
I guess a 30-60 second short is still quite affordable, and a 3 minute MV is expensive but worth the pay. Multiple MVs would very quickly drive up the costs

Yall thinking about Niji-posting: Have more confidence :hope: Even if nobody responds and it doesnt spark a multi-page debate, it doesnt mean posting about Nijis isnt welcome

I post out here long ass paragraphs about Kiara, shipping and other gay shit (and sometimes random Vtuber news I see on my twitter), and I am well aware that very few people care about Kiara and even less watch her streams.
I post about Kiara more often than other Vtubers, because other people here in the forum cover that already well enough, but I feel and fear that any and all discussion about Kiara here will either be about her menhara or some fake nudes of her roommate that are going around again or just people mocking that her numbers are weak compared to the rest of Myth. I fear that, because I remember that those were the only times Kiara was brought up in the Homeland. :youlittleshit:

I dont want the reporting on her to be overly negative (which imo it was in the Homeland), so I decided to become the change I want to see in the world and I am posting and reporting on Kiara in the way I would like to see more of.
And I don't care if nobody is interested in my posts, its just my way of contributing to the discussions here without engaging in the shit flinging or polit-sperging that seems to become increasingly common.

So, I encourage you, NijiYamanbas and Nijifriends alike, post your Nijinews and streams without a care. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Clip Tax:

Kiara's great. I enjoy watching her streams in the morning. Mostly because noone else I like is streaming, but I'm still entertained by her. My main criticism of Kiara is that I wish she wasn't so menhera and had more confidence in herself. But I feel lately she hasn't been nearly of a numberfag or been so down on herself. I think she's going to make it bros.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wait a second

Its probably just the season being apt for debuts but

Aint it kinda funny that last year, Hololive EN debuted an all male gen with a fantasy/rpg theming with some sci fi elements (after a graduation of a main branch talent) with 4 members

And now NijiEN is debuting an all male generation based on fantasy/hero theming with some sci fi elements after a graduation of a main branch talent. (Granted this was a JP one since Zaion was shoahed months ago) That originally had 4 members as per the leak

Its just kinda funny and my autism got triggered a but

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Just read about the recent driveby. All I have to say is I wish @Ant Hime didn't remove the video of her singing a song about lolies from her twitch. It was such great clip material with everything going on lately.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Beryl's final week starts with some Truckin'

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
jfc, three Holo's in MineCraft and they aren't even *trying* to speak with each other. Meanwhile NijiEN having a full on MC party.

:painpeko:

Edit:

Romsemi schedule drop.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
The lust for killing dinosaurs has yet to be sated for Sawa.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I don't have much to add into the new Niji debuts other than the bandage dude's oshi mark literally using a toilet paper emoji.
At least he's having some fun with being named after adhesive strips.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I honestly do wonder how much of a say the Nijisanji talents get in naming themselves...but then again, no self-respecting human would deem to name themselves the likes of Ver Vermillion.
Makes me think if Aruvn just ditched them because he was given a really fucking shit name?
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kalion

:)
I honestly do wonder how much of a say the Nijisanji talents get in naming themselves...but then again, no self-respecting human would deem to name themselves the likes of Ver Vermillion.
Makes me think if Aruvn just ditched them because he was given a really fucking shit name?
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Bird Flyman?
Rescue Feathers?
Ay Avian?
Spar Sparrow?
Beak Beacon?
Morty Molting?
Nest Plumage?
Quill Down?
Tail Chaser?
Wing Wingman?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
image.png

Kronii PC stronk.

Also Calli just went live with Minecraft too and has open VC. Will they meet up!? Find out soon! (Maybe.)

image.png

Kaela here too but only in text.
I am pretty sure kronii has the same pre-build that ame had.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
as a leauge player can confirm his rank is suspect in those seasons. because of ELO horseshit like apex but thats also when riot went full tilt with the every champion needs to break the game to be worth playing phase. Fuck Pyke Zoe Yuumi in particular.

Season 8 the end of the Ardent Censor meta start of riot taking large breaks between patches to "make changes all at once" leading to large gaps of time with overtuned items and the "brawler" meta

Season 9 Positional ranks and ladder fuckery TLDR remember how selen got her rank up in apex? while not exactly the same this season and the next people could afk and still get rank.

Season 10 Same as above except arguably worse.
Plat is whatever, he's not a gm if 3 of his names are plat. probably a neace scenario where hes gm on some shitty not na server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom