"If not fuckable, why sleeve shaped?"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
One of the few good things to come out of the whole rushian execution debacle. Pretty much every menhera in menheralive took it as a sign to take their meds.:medsl:
They still might be menhera, but they've definitely toned it down. Gimme your :optimistic:

Nah, IIRC, Kiara toned down the numberfagging once she got past a million subs and there was even a clip of her saying (I'm paraphrasing, since my memory of this is pretty vague and this is from way back in the Homeland) that "she's even surpassed some of her HoloJP oshiis in sub-numbers" and that there's no point in worrying about numbers anymore. She had a bit of a pathetic pity-party at the time about being the last in her gen to hit the milestone but TBF, the orange bitch actually has been pretty chill ever since she blew past the million sub mark.

Which I think is the key difference between Keeki and Rushia - the former is just a really insecure and traumatized girl with menhera tendencies that was self-aware enough that she's succeeded once she reached her goal (million subs), and the latter is actually a pure menhera that burned down her golden goose when she couldn't help chimping out. For all the dunking we used to do on Kiara, she's been the most consistent and diligent EN Holo ever since she got past her numberfagging hang-ups.

Also anyone knows anything about Aruvn and why he might have wanted to leak the whole gen?
giphy.gif

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
So it's official, the leak that was posted around a month ago in /vt/ was real. This is a very unique situation, it's not every day an entire niji generation has it's designs leaked AND loses one of it's members before even debuting. I was one of the people who read the original thread back in /vt/ when it came out and was interested in seeing if it was fake or real. I'll try to make a summary of the things I remember from the thread and the information that has been posted until now.

The earliest /vt/ thread I found talking about the designs was back in the 25th of May and it showed four designs, the ones that are here and another one of a man in armor. This last design is presumed to be that of someone named whose PL was Aruvn, who apparently was the leaker and not only was he fired, but apparently his replacement couldn't, well, replace him, so the decision seems to have been to just launch these 3. Seems like the leaks also had information about the PL of these new livers and they are posted in a previous post. Also something I saw in the original /vt/ thread that might be interesting, the leaker seems to say that he'll leak the next wave when it gets closer to the date, I hope that's true.

Now here's where I ask if someone knows something about this or has some info: I'm sure a couple of days ago there was another thread in /vt/ about the leaked designs, however that thread mentioned something that caught my attention, not only the debut date but also that Mysta and Rosemi were going to be the ones hosting the reveal. Come today's announcement and this information has been confirmed. My question is if someone has a link to that thread? it can't be very old as the leaks were made around may so it has to have been around the last 2 or 3 weeks? Also anyone knows anything about Aruvn and why he might have wanted to leak the whole gen?

Edit: Someone posted other /vt/ links, I'll keep searching to see what else I can find, also it seems the leak was earlier than the 25th
this is the thread I was talking about. Also how do I quote after already making the post? I don't know how to quote, but now I saw some replies I remember that one of the threads mentioned that Aruvn was also friends with Enna or Millie's PL, or in general seems to have connections to NiiEn utaites.
The 1 design that Aruvn was offered was leaked before the 4 designs and the wave PLs were leaked. One of the threads said the original leak was from Iketog comments but I couldn't be bothered to check. Also seems likely that the 2% thing was leaked by Aruvn, and the reason False was so confident about it would likely have been seeing the contract directly.

Also anyone knows anything about Aruvn and why he might have wanted to leak the whole gen?
The rrat is that he didn't like the Niji contract they sent after trying to scout him and they told him he'd be fired if he tried to negotiate. He was like "Fired? You haven't hired me yet and I haven't signed an NDA" and proceeded to leak everywhere.

In other words total amateur hour in Niji management

e: Almost certainly a fake rrat. The more believable story I've seen is he was let go for breaking NDA by telling his friends he got in, then because he was let go decided to leak more details to his friends.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Nothing confirmed, but apparently, he rrats are he wanted a better contract and got booted, so he went and burnt all Niji bridges.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Some new "Vtuber group" is teasing debuts for the 25th. They've almost all QRT or replied to the posts with something like "ooo wonder who this is?". Most of them are below 500 followers on Twitter.
The only one I recogize is Yomicham from Tsunderia's Gen 4rn't.

>Explicitly referred to as a mother
>Fruit-themed
Dead God, Aprimum is debuting :panik:

Punished Lurker

The 1 design that Aruvn was offered was leaked before the 4 designs and the wave PLs were leaked. One of the threads said the original leak was from Iketog comments but I couldn't be bothered to check. Also seems likely that the 2% thing was leaked by Aruvn, and the reason False was so confident about it would likely have been seeing the contract directly.
Now that you mention it, seems like the dates of the leaks and some of the tweets of Aruvn are around the same timeframe as the whole discussion about 2% and livers pay was being talked about. Once again Thanks for linking the /vt/ thread that mentioned Rosemi and Mysta.
Nothing confirmed, but apparently, he rrats are he wanted a better contract and got booted, so he went and burnt all Niji bridges.
Seems like the most possible reason. Kind of dumb in my opinion to burn those bridges, although I don't know how close he was with the other Niji members
https://warosu.org/vt/thread/51396270#p51403579 Here's where I got the info about a possible replacement for Aruvn, remember reading about it but didn't know where

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kind of dumb in my opinion to burn those bridges, although I don't know how close he was with the other Niji members
It is weird cuz the guy is still interacting with some Nijis on twitter.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Bird Flyman?
Rescue Feathers?
Ay Avian?
Spar Sparrow?
Beak Beacon?
Morty Molting?
Nest Plumage?
Quill Down?
Tail Chaser?
Wing Wingman?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Just watched 5 hours of Kronii slowly losing it in Minecraft.
> Creating copies of herself
> Roleplaying with herself
> Dating herself
> Falling for herself
> Admiring her beauty
> Posing her clones/dummies in various parts of her castle project
> Making couples out of herself

Briefly at the end actually joined Calli's open VC for about 20 mins. As soon as Calli left Kronii just said she was "going with the flow." :SelenHAHAhere:

My clockwoman. :kroheart:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Bird Flyman?
Rescue Feathers?
Ay Avian?
Spar Sparrow?
Beak Beacon?
Morty Molting?
Nest Plumage?
Quill Down?
Tail Chaser?
Wing Wingman?
(deleted MST3K clip)

Edit: Damn, someone beat me to it?
Edit: Oh, Daddychill just beat me to it. I suck balls. Well played, sir.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I haven't decided just yet when, but if I decided to stream as a 0.5 view, would some of you tune in and make fun of me, maybe tell me what I can do better on?
If I get good footage, i might use it for my Holostars ausition. All I ask for is no N towers on chat.

Sure. Feel free to @ me if you have any questions in this thread so I don't miss it, or just DM me. Also, don't forget to read this.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Mint had a short hot mic moment, it was really cute.

braindoko

Goldfish woman live, will she address the rrat?

e: well that didn't take long

Sure. Feel free to @ me if you have any questions in this thread so I don't miss it, or just DM me. Also, don't forget to read this.
Should there be an /asp/ thread for this stuff? 🤔

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Marimari: We got a lot to talk about today
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Edit: she's talking about it

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
NIJINAMES STRIKES AGAIN. Jesus H fucking Christ...

Vezalius Bandage
Yu Q Wilson
Tyrant Vanta
JEsus fucking christ this is like cancer to the ears. On the positive side, they atleast decided to only debut 3 and not 6 or 7 or some shit.

Inb4 its voiced by someone who isnt black
I can't wait. The amount of butthurt would be just too much.

image.png

Will Kiara finally get a visitor like she's always wanted? Somehow I doubt it. Nina recently talked about vacations and wanting to do more, but not so much Europe. She said it's too expensive and conversion rates are bad.

Nina wants to go back to Japan though. She said if she does Europe again, she'll be visiting smaller towns and mom&pop shops, the cities were expensive tourist traps and "overrated."

But hey, on the off-chance she does get to Austria, make that Chicken happy Nina!!
If someone is going to travel to visit Kiara, its probably her.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Ran down some more about the Aruvn leak. The earliest someone posted about it on /vt/ was May 2nd:
https://warosu.org/vt/thread/48532376#p48559955 said:
it's hilarious how aruvn broke NDA by leaking that he got into nijisanji by leaking to his friends. the whole group got drop from what I understand, I wonder if this girl was apart of that group.
The pictures of the model didn't make it on to /vt/ until May 24th, which was when the leak became known to the general public more or less. That delay indicates to me that it was in fact a leak to his vtuber friends who were huge blabbermouths, not a leak direct to a website.

I found some comments on Iketog saying he (or far more likely someone associated with him) posted the model pic in the comments section of Vox's dox page around this time in May. I was unable to confirm as scrolling 20 pages of Iketog comments isn't my idea of a good time.

The full leak of the wave, and also that Rosemi and Mysta were to host the debut program, was someone else. Almost certainly a NijiEn insider.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Shes laughing it off.
In the remote chance it was true, shes handling it in the best possible way

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"You wish Rainfurrest had as much sex as OffKai." -Marimari_EN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.