"If you quit when you suck, you'll suck forever"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Erina is talking about having dreams about having children....and them turning into cabbages what did her psyche mean by this?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I wish froot's mum would stop posting in her honor, because no matter how well-intentioned she is, saying nothing is infinitely better than worsening her daughter's reputation, and doubling-down will only stoke the flames further

learning to ignore people baiting her will unironically improve both of their experiences in the long-term
Bro what the fuck are you talking about? I hope she keeps doing it, because it's fucking hilarious.
:smugselen:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Erina is talking about having dreams about having children....and them turning into cabbages what did her psyche mean by this?
Her brain's got it all flipped. Babies come from cabbages, everyone knows that.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
As stated before, this is the best way for her to handle this. To be expected by Mari.
Honestly its the best thing that could have happened to her.
[Insert joke here about her being a cold fish in bed]

a

Can't wait for this woman to find the forum. I want her to sign up and pick a fight with everyone here.

That would be pure perfection.:whatastory:

I wish froot's mum would stop posting in her honor, because no matter how well-intentioned she is, saying nothing is infinitely better than worsening her daughter's reputation, and doubling-down will only stoke the flames further

learning to ignore people baiting her will unironically improve both of their experiences in the long-term
While I agree with what you are saying, fuckoff with that noise. She is one of my favorite accounts on Twitter.

Short no-no square Confetti 😭 clip tax:

Nasa streaming to 231 viewers at an ungodly time (for the east coast timezone). Not bad honestly. That's a very solid number for someone her size. I wish I knew moons so I could watch her and Michiru more. Its the type of streams I need to just chill and look at cute anime girl being cute.

Kalion

:)
Yeah, she's taking it well.

Last edited:

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
2.jpeg3.jpg5.jpg
Name: Rory J Anderson
Email: RJ2theLA2@hotmail.com
Twitter @theRJAnderson - confirmation that it's him: (Archive 1 2)
Date of Birth: August 21st, 1987 (archive)
1.png
ClustrMaps brings up a Rory J Anderson living at 1037 Hazel St, Chico, CA 95928 (Archive,) he has posts from 2009/2010 in his Twitter feed that mention being in Chico and confirms he lives in the northstate. The address is apparently linked to a "Kathryn Taylor" and at one point on his Twitter he mentions a "Katie" in 2015, it's plausible this could be an ex-girlfriend. It lists him as being 39 years old however, which is incorrect, but lists his date of birth as 1983-12-31 which is slightly suspicious (kind of feels like it was scraped from a form he threw a random year into that defaulted to 31st of December.) His mother worked at the California Employment Development Department in 2014, (archive) and he has family in LA and the bay area (archive) confirming at the least he's from California.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
View attachment 31951View attachment 31952View attachment 31954
View attachment 31950
ClustrMaps brings up a Rory J Anderson living at 1037 Hazel St, Chico, CA 95928 (Archive,) he has posts from 2009/2010 in his Twitter feed that mention being in Chico and confirms he lives in the northstate. The address is apparently linked to a "Kathryn Taylor" and at one point on his Twitter he mentions a "Katie" in 2015, it's plausible this could be an ex-girlfriend. It lists him as being 39 years old however, which is incorrect, but lists his date of birth as 1983-12-31 which is slightly suspicious (kind of feels like it was scraped from a form he threw a random year into that defaulted to 31st of December.) His mother worked at the California Employment Development Department in 2014, (archive) and he has family in LA and the bay area (archive) confirming at the least he's from California.
Whew that was fucking fast

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 31950
863.png

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Whew that was fucking fast
I'm not even good at this sort of thing, at least not fruit farms level of good. His opsec is a quick google search and a following of haphazardly scattered breadcrumbs away from finding him. Anyway, I left this out of the post because I wanted it to be just information but I should say I didn't do it because he tried to figure out what VTubers look like or whatever, that'd be pretty fucking hypocritical considering our roots. I did it because this comment is massively fucking rapey:
1.png
I think the guy's a creep. Collecting information about the people behind the avatar is one thing, meeting them in real life and fucking with them, and then going into their chat to rub it into their faces is another. Not that I particularly need a moral justification to collate publicly available information but I just wanted to make it clear.

No Name

NIJINAMES STRIKES AGAIN. Jesus H fucking Christ...

Vezalius Bandage
Yu Q Wilson
Tyrant Vanta
:nenewowl:, I'm actually impressed.
Didn't know the leaks apparently had PL info too, supposedly they are:

Anklespankin - https://www.youtube.com/@Anklespankin
Kooji - https://www.youtube.com/@KoojiVA
Issei Kai - https://www.youtube.com/@isseikaich
As someone who did watch Anklespankin roughly 10 years ago, it feels bizarre to have him pop up as a vtuber. Guy is definitely not a Grandmaster tier player, at best mid diamond.
Can't wait for this woman to find the forum. I want her to sign up and pick a fight with everyone here.
The monkey's paw curls. While it would be funny, it would cause even more drivebys and and (God have mercy) Vshojo fans to come tumbling in.
Assuming they can even get past the signup process.

Yes, but no. What you're saying is solid advice, but I don't want to lose out on Aprimum doing her stupid shit.

Tightpinch

Looks like Sony is going full Niji. Prism seems to be hinting at a new wave

Screenshot_20230622-031958.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think the guy's a creep. Collecting information about the people behind the avatar is one thing, meeting them in real life and fucking with them, and then going into their chat to rub it into their faces is another. Not that I particularly need a moral justification to collate publicly available information but I just wanted to make it clear.
Modern day hero

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Why are they voting for ironlung? I want 2 year advice!

I think Aprimum is funny and I bet if she shows up here she'll end up having a thread that she comes back to for a milking (no islam bro) daily!

Clip Tax.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I forgot this was today, more Resident Evil 6.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I know she's supposed to be a zoomer but perhaps her clock is ticking.

Re Marimari, this clip came across my timeline and made me crack up.

USS IOWA

View attachment 31950
You guys scare me sometimes.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Incoming message from Uruka

Archive

Last edited:

Limkin

I, too, wouldn't join Niji if my channel was bigger than their already existing livers, they fired 2 people over literally nothing, they would take half of my paycheck, and the company is infested with woke alphabet people and fujobaiting. I don't think Niji is in position to scout for anyone, their rep is horseshit, and the people who would be big enough for them to scout for, are also big enough where joining Niji would be a downgrade

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom