"Hey, Kim! Hey, Kim! lol We met the final boss of racism! (breaks down in awkward laughter)"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kiara's great. I enjoy watching her streams in the morning. Mostly because noone else I like is streaming, but I'm still entertained by her. My main criticism of Kiara is that I wish she wasn't so menhera and had more confidence in herself. But I feel lately she hasn't been nearly of a numberfag or been so down on herself. I think she's going to make it bros.
Edit: gonna add some more positive things to this post.

Kiara's my favorite vtuber. I love that she can blab on about anything, and it really helps the parasocial feelings that she overshares and that she's well-connected to her audience. She's pretty mature these days. The things she complains about are few and are the same things anyone would complain about. Some people don't like that she overshares, but that's a key part of her charm for me.

I also think she sees that HoloEn in general are going to need branch-shaking events to develop further. Hence wanting a new gen, working on larger projects, even the Eurovision push. The numbers thoughts she has are more about building and never anything at all like the first 3 months.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Raki's currently privated Karaoke Stream
【ZATSU + KARAOKE】Let''s have some fun!【PixelLink】-So3qVo6G8ug.jpg
Mega Link - Raki Kazuki - 【ZATSU + KARAOKE】Let''s have some fun!【PixelLink】
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It's crazy that two entire NijiEn gens have been leaked. Almost like there's someone in the company who leaks stuff. A leaker, if you will.

Anyway, trying to track these back to its primary source but I can't seem to find the original:

And it's not just Aruvn, someone else is leaking that things around that situation, which included the other designs:
Personally I don't believe this person throwing out that the livers themselves are the leakers, that smells of misdirection to me.

Plus the old Noctyx leak. Kind of insane

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
One of the YouTube drama fags intends on talking about Ant Hime's Froot documentary getting struck:

Archive

OH YEA THANKS TO @raildex WHO IS A femboy WILLING TO RETWEET THIS SHIT BUT NOT WILLING TO SHARE IT WITH THE FORUM! THANKS ALOT FAG!

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

Well, here we go. I'd say NijiYamanbas are eating good, but at this point they're overfed.

Archive

Debut feature waiting room on the official channel, to be hosted by Mysta and Rosemi.

So it's official, the leak that was posted around a month ago in /vt/ was real. This is a very unique situation, it's not every day an entire niji generation has it's designs leaked AND loses one of it's members before even debuting. I was one of the people who read the original thread back in /vt/ when it came out and was interested in seeing if it was fake or real. I'll try to make a summary of the things I remember from the thread and the information that has been posted until now.

The earliest /vt/ thread I found talking about the designs was back in the 25th of May and it showed four designs, the ones that are here and another one of a man in armor. This last design is presumed to be that of someone named whose PL was Aruvn, who apparently was the leaker and not only was he fired, but apparently his replacement couldn't, well, replace him, so the decision seems to have been to just launch these 3. Seems like the leaks also had information about the PL of these new livers and they are posted in a previous post. Also something I saw in the original /vt/ thread that might be interesting, the leaker seems to say that he'll leak the next wave when it gets closer to the date, I hope that's true.

Now here's where I ask if someone knows something about this or has some info: I'm sure a couple of days ago there was another thread in /vt/ about the leaked designs, however that thread mentioned something that caught my attention, not only the debut date but also that Mysta and Rosemi were going to be the ones hosting the reveal. Come today's announcement and this information has been confirmed. My question is if someone has a link to that thread? it can't be very old as the leaks were made around may so it has to have been around the last 2 or 3 weeks? Also anyone knows anything about Aruvn and why he might have wanted to leak the whole gen?

Edit: Someone posted other /vt/ links, I'll keep searching to see what else I can find, also it seems the leak was earlier than the 25th
this is the thread I was talking about. Also how do I quote after already making the post? I don't know how to quote, but now I saw some replies I remember that one of the threads mentioned that Aruvn was also friends with Enna or Millie's PL, or in general seems to have connections to NiiEn utaites.

Edit 2: Holy shit, yeah I think this one was the one I read, thank you so much sbm, at least I know I'm not going crazy. I also think I have to agree with you, I don't know if the leakers are the talents themselves, guess we'll have to see if the next wave gets leaked, because it's Niji and of course there's going to be another wave.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
What level of deluded do you have to be to say that shit in public Jesus christ
yeah he should post that shit on vtuber sites instead.

if i see lumi, im going to measure her nose and post it online.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Erina is back! She sounds like her voice is a little strained

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (1).png

Speaking of freaks, I need to start disabling chat.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So it's official, the leak that was posted around a month ago in /vt/ was real. This is a very unique situation, it's not every day an entire niji generation has it's designs leaked AND loses one of it's members before even debuting. I was one of the people who read the original thread back in /vt/ when it came out and was interested in seeing if it was fake or real. I'll try to make a summary of the things I remember from the thread and the information that has been posted until now.

The earliest /vt/ thread I found talking about the designs was back in the 25th of May and it showed four designs, the ones that are here and another one of a man in armor. This last design is presumed to be that of someone named whose PL was Aruvn, who apparently was the leaker and not only was he fired, but apparently his replacement couldn't, well, replace him, so the decision seems to have been to just launch these 3. Seems like the leaks also had information about the PL of these new livers and they are posted in a previous post. Also something I saw in the original /vt/ thread that might be interesting, the leaker seems to say that he'll leak the next wave when it gets closer to the date, I hope that's true.

Now here's where I ask if someone knows something about this or has some info: I'm sure a couple of days ago there was another thread in /vt/ about the leaked designs, however that thread mentioned something that caught my attention, not only the debut date but also that Mysta and Rosemi were going to be the ones hosting the reveal. Come today's announcement and this information has been confirmed. My question is if someone has a link to that thread? it can't be very old as the leaks were made around may so it has to have been around the last 2 or 3 weeks? Also anyone knows anything about Aruvn and why he might have wanted to leak the whole gen?
Check a few posts above you, someone else dropped a bunch of archive links which includes that info.

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
My main criticism of Kiara is that I wish she wasn't so menhera and had more confidence in herself. But I feel lately she hasn't been nearly of a numberfag or been so down on herself.
One of the few good things to come out of the whole rushian execution debacle. Pretty much every menhera in menheralive took it as a sign to take their meds.:medsl:
They still might be menhera, but they've definitely toned it down. Gimme your :optimistic:

Short

God Damn the Sun

Kalion

:)

Some new "Vtuber group" is teasing debuts for the 25th. They've almost all QRT or replied to the posts with something like "ooo wonder who this is?". Most of them are below 500 followers on Twitter.
The only one I recogize is Yomicham from Tsunderia's Gen 4rn't.

Not-Username

raildex

OH YEA THANKS TO @raildex WHO IS A femboy WILLING TO RETWEET THIS SHIT BUT NOT WILLING TO SHARE IT WITH THE FORUM! THANKS ALOT FAG!
Sorry but I was preoccupied with harassing journalists on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom