"Dogs have semen?!"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
And Tyrant Vanta is just that guy's Twitter handle. On his Twitter profile, it says his name is Vantacrow Bringer. I can't decide which is stupider.
The first one is stupid. The second one is worse, and will probably result in a lawsuit from Anish Kapoor....

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
lol lmao

Inb4 its voiced by someone who isnt black

Looks like they only debuted 3 of the 4 that were leaked on /vt/ a bit back, wonder why lmao

Didn't know the leaks apparently had PL info too, supposedly they are:

Anklespankin - https://www.youtube.com/@Anklespankin
Kooji - https://www.youtube.com/@KoojiVA
Issei Kai - https://www.youtube.com/@isseikaich

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Judging by the tweet they're apart of the the 2 new jp waves that happen this year
Seems to pretty much be some sort of a lore connection with the Heroes of the East/West JP units, yeah. Not sure what the point to that is, as they don't really look like they might have much else in common, but oh well.

Something I'm noticing in particular, have they finally realized that the cheesy one-liner quips they had in previous teasers only really sounded dumb? Damn, NijiEN's making a step forward. Too bad that they immediately took a step back with the names -- I'll buy Doppio Dropscythe, sure, but fucking Vezalius Bandage? What fucking out-of-touch JP boomer in middle management said "retsu koru himu...etoo... Bandeeji, eengurishu waado kuu!!!!", and was not immediately stopped by at least one person? Imagine being called Medkit.

Same thing as usual, debuts are gonna show who's worth that initial follow to see if they're worth watching full-on.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Didn't know the leaks apparently had PL info too, supposedly they are:

Anklespankin - https://www.youtube.com/@Anklespankin
Kooji - https://www.youtube.com/@KoojiVA
Issei Kai - https://www.youtube.com/@isseikaich
1687395254794.png

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
The other two are a singer.

And a

youtuber

FL Cascadia

Tightpinch

Seems to pretty much be some sort of a lore connection with the Heroes of the East/West JP units, yeah. Not sure what the point to that is, as they don't really look like they might have much else in common, but oh well.
Yeah seems like it
1687394502619281.png

Not-Username

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Same thing as usual, debuts are gonna show who's worth that initial follow to see if they're worth watching full-on.
Yeah, you're right, these initial interactions on twitter are always a cringefest. Based on pl, i thought Doppio was gonna be the worst but he turnout to be good actually.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Who corresponds to who? I didn't see the original leak when it came out.
I'm not sure it might not have been specified both sources I found that where a reddit post and this post from here:
Because money. Also her membership ranks are very pricey compared to her Holo side, but I suspect she did set them up when Azki performed bad and couldn't ride the Holo wave during COVID thanks to INNK. Still a dick move to paywall a zetsudan though.

Also didn't see posted here yet or might be old news since it's from March, but the next NijiEN male wave got a bit in a pinch :

Possible PL :

And neither mentions who is who.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

Will Kiara finally get a visitor like she's always wanted? Somehow I doubt it. Nina recently talked about vacations and wanting to do more, but not so much Europe. She said it's too expensive and conversion rates are bad.

Nina wants to go back to Japan though. She said if she does Europe again, she'll be visiting smaller towns and mom&pop shops, the cities were expensive tourist traps and "overrated."

But hey, on the off-chance she does get to Austria, make that Chicken happy Nina!!

Edit: Was just reminded by a friend that Calli visited Kiara once. Still. Point remains.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Yeah, you're right, these initial interactions on twitter are always a cringefest. Based on pl, i thought Doppio was gonna be the worst but he turnout to be good actually.
Yeah, Doppio's honestly the gen's standout for me. He's dedicated to the chuuni vibe, he's pretty quick on making quips, and he's probably got some of the most unique game choices I've seen in corpo Vtubing. Whatever interactions they make until the debut don't really matter too much to me; arguably it tends to be safe to give any new corpo Vtuber a month to get comfortable and show their legit personality. As far as the suspected PLs, one plays League (lmao gamer), second seems to do voice stuff but it's difficult to tell how good his voice is because ASMR was a mistake, and the third seems like a fairly competent trilingual singer. It's JP/EN/FR though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he may have possibly had some previous contact with Niji's Canuckrew.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Oh no, is Fauna about to get Calli'd!?
Pls no artists, let's keep the cowkini rolling instead!
DW the AI fags are too busy making momRP asmrs to bother giving her the horse treatment

RiverBear

You know what, props to Nijisanji.
You can tell it took extreme self control for them to release a 3 person Gen, and I can respect that.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

RiverBear

Come on Issei Kai my french nigga dont fucking became a Vox wannabe i dont care about the rest
This was the "4th member" who "leaked" everything IDK it looks weird but he has a XSOLEIL Cover in his channel

1687396960100.png

rrat time: Millie decided there was only space for 1 Filipino Vtuber in Nijisanji, so this dude had to go. Millie was the one who leaked the new gen and blamed it all on him.
:smugselen:

Animotix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom