"I like to think that Mococo just has a voice in her head, and she just has a double personality -'right Fuwawa? that's right!!'- "Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Well it comes across like he thinks "hah, how dare Nolan think I, the great Jambalaya, could possibly be wrong"

dumb wings

Saw a fun post on /pcg/. When do we think production started for this anniversary promo art?

View attachment 31768
Stalin.png
Apparently Miia was the pippa cosplayer. I only watched a bit of her comeback stream 0:58:00,1:12:00 she talked about offkai and showed the ears (that she made).
Fy22EtRacAA4XjH.jpgFy4CwWVagAEzb_f.jpg
Edit: future proofing
miiawithyears.png

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Boat girl is pretty good singer, artist, and fun to watch. She makes her own model and everything. I tuned into her stream today and was sad to see the ccv peak at 17. She feels like the kinda talent that could really flourish with a bit of backing.

I'll keep tuning in when the times line up for me. I hope she succeeds with time instead of fading.

With regards to the Niji talk, I love Selen, Pomu and Nina. If not for Kronii and Botan I'd probably not bother with hololive at all myself. The problem with discussing Niji is most likely two-fold, the roster is huge so everyone's got a different oshi. The other problem as pointed out multiple times is that no one ever feels comfy enough to take the first step in starting a discussion on Niji talents because it gets swept away in the torrent of holo/PC content and or drama.

Just gonna have to man-up and start posting Nijishit again anyway lol.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Alchemyth

I've seen Gura being compared to Ayame and I wanna set the record straight. Ayame was still active on twitter, even when she hadn't streamed in ages. She still communicated and showed signs of life, so even if she fucked off for months and didn't stream, she never ghosted people. Unlike Gura.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
10 pages of retards poking each other, well done. Unfortunately, Nolan is a very easy target, so I'll have to deduct some points.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You people know I have to :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Yuri you dumb whore!! You're gonna miss out on a mech paycheck quite big for being a dumb greedy whore
View attachment 31776

Also, What's the fucking point of having jannies if they're gonna get into spats with the sped that is getting pissy for people shitting on gura.:vesperfacepalm:
Coni-is-cool.png
>What's the fucking point of having jannies
haTNYrHpHqGJ_9EPg6OiyA8.png

Too laugh them fighting with speds. Coni make your emotes I NEED THEM!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
autistic touching is the forums other pastime.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
This might help.
"I must not take the bait. Bait is the mind-killer. Bait is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face the bait. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the bait has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

UberSoldat

This might help.
"I must not take the bait. Bait is the mind-killer. Bait is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face the bait. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the bait has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
See you at the next spergfest

cucurut

Frankly it's astonishing how past 20 to 30 pages are bigger dumpster than /pcg/. Well done.
E:
it was inevitable.
Inevitable indeed.
1687333771017.png1687333882786.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tbf, I think most people would stop listening to someone the first time they randomly call them a pedophile.
>spergs out when people make non-positive remarks about Gura
>accuses people of making strawman arguments
>is revealed to have been schizo'ing so hard that they've been strawmanning in their head this entire time
>"tbf, you called me a pedo a month ago because of my degen posting and I haven't really let that go"
What the fuck even is this conversation?
1550502868959.gif

Man, I wish we had more Niji posters, honestly. I think most people here like SOME Niji talent for the most part. It's just not our main watches, so they end up taking up the backburner unless no one else is on.
Yeah, I actually use to watch a lot more NijiEN before the Zaion stuff happened. I'll occassionally watch Selen but Rosemi is probably the one I look for the most in NijiEN. I like Pomu but she gives me too much Kiara vibes and I just don't watch Kiara. I don't dislike either of those two, I just don't enjoy watching solo streams of them.
Frankly it's astonishing how past 20 to 30 pages are bigger dumpster than /pcg/. Well done.
It was Gura's solstice stream, it was inevitable.

GOTBB

View attachment 31689
The fucking Guitar Hero guitar is great lmao
I love that "from the guitar fretboard" camera angle from the games getting a reference in this!
This and Treasure Box back to back were my favourite bits of the night.
"See you when I see you, faggots."
View attachment 31701
WHAT'S GOING ON?
...I am in this post and I am fine with it.
Chumbuds are coping if they think that's worth 6-8 months of not streaming.
I am for sure one of the biggest GG fans here and I think anyone saying this is :medsl:
My feelings are I enjoy it when she streams. I enjoy the streams.
I feel no entitlement to anymore or feel upset when there is less.
---mucho texto---
This may be a certain fan but, Nolan withstanding, you must just be venting about other places because this is the only Vtuber-related place I go and I have not seen this random loony.
Pretty much every hololive member works harder than gura. Yet they just make excuses everytime and get assmad when you point it to them. When i said members on the jp side who are the foundations of hololive have done greater things than her, i received a bunch a negative reacts. That just proves how delusional they are.
See the above reply.
And that's fine and all, but how you choose to communicate is going to have pros and cons. And when you aren't upfront and honest with your audience when your job is is a massively public figure, the downside is you have to put up with people filling in the gaps you leave in your story with assumptions and rumors. Gura isn't special in that regard. I mean, look at Pomu. She got her fucking tits cut off as a cancer precaution for gods sake. And she was communicative and engaging with her fans even during her 'break'. A little bit of Twitter interaction doesn't take that much effort.
Hell, Ina has had plenty of health issues (including her goddamn retina detaching lately) and even if she isn't telling us everything, she's at least talking regularly with her fans.
Now for my mucho texto... but so what?! The first streamer I watched was Senzawa and mostly just was into the shitpost tunes. I did not really get into streams AT ALL until Gura. And for over a year it was ONLY Gura.

During Gura's first break, I picked up Fauna because I liked her Mario Kart collab with Gura the most of the collabs she had done at that point. Because of this place, I picked up Pippa and the Ragdoll. I also occasion Lisa Chikafuji and Amelia Watson for karaoke streams only.

I say this to start with some context. I am not a big "vtuber fan" or someone who even cares much about streams, mostly just VODs after the wife goes to bed. Maybe because I am not a part of the scene I do not give a shit about communication. Like, I am subbed. If there is stuff to watch, I will see it. It is not like I am going to run out of stuff to consume on the internet.

Sorry, for posting this after the timelier sperg rush. Gura streams have accidentally become "events" where I have to pay full attention the first time. I have now seen the birthday stream a few times (mostly just watching the MVs again) and THE REVIEWS ARE IN! I still love Gura. I still cry when she sings. And because so much time has passed I forget how charming she is to me. Weird and goofy and different from everyone else... to me! Not special, just special to me.

This is why I do not give a shit if people goof on her about everything (which is like 2 things) that fuels it. Like, maybe this is antithetical to fandom but other people's opinions do not hold weight positively or negatively. I just enjoy things. Sometimes that is reading what all the autists scribble on the walls here and sometimes it is a shark girl karaoke framed as a battle between her and her crudely drawn alter ego.

EDIT: Also, Nolan, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hey @NolanCrush it's me. Optimistic tard herder #23. I've noticed that you are devolving into spam reacting many of the posts with Dumb and MATI. According to the official Nolan Crush Handbook it appears you're exhibiting a code "ultra butthurt brown". Now might be a good time to walk away from the forum and come back after touching the outside for at least 30 minutes. Remember, the last time you exhibited these signs you kept pushing and got banned for.... 2 weeks I think? Here's hoping you'll make the right choice.

BTW This post was made and saved just after you got banned the first time just to prove a point about how cyclical your behavior is.
But a lot of you are genuinely just baitposting with half-baked rrats just because you know Nolan will bite. This means you are turning the thread into trash at a faster rate than he is purely by volume.
Talking about Nolan spam react stickering posts as if it matters is more retarded than Nolan spam reacting posts

Personally I think anyone who doesn't get some kind of sick pleasure in pissing Nolan off would much rather he spam react than reply to every retarded bait post

Nolan please stop replying. Spam reacts all you want and just laugh react any Fucking retard that dares call you out for it because the fact they feel the need to call you out means it effects them more than they want to admit

"It doesn't bug me so much I'm gonna post about how it doesn't bug me"

:pathetic:

Also if someone labeled me a pedophile I'd stop acknowledging them seriously too

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh boy, look who just came on Twitter.

a

Get your archives and screenshots ready.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

So, how's everyone doing?

I just got back from a trip to Japan. It was pretty fun. Saw some hololive stuff, ate a lot of food. Wish I was still there.

Glad you had a good trip.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Oh boy, look who just came on Twitter.

a

Get your archives and screenshots ready.

Kick Ant Hime's video into her field, I guarantee you, she's not seen it yet.

The tweet chain that her mom was replying to there is literally this:

She knows it exist, but no fucking way she's watched it already. Froot worked too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom