"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Goddamn Vtweeters sounds alot like the NKVD, "Either you agree with the group or to the gulag with you."
There's groups of people in every society that will gladly sign up for the paper pusher roles in the murder factories of a totalitarian regime. They just all ended up on Tumblr in the West.

Limkin

Most of Ina's work is under NDA and on a different account so she can't possibly talk about it. There was a banner in Azur Lane that had two characters designed by her and they both had skins (one live2d) on sale. If you look at artists posting revisions of characters and skins it usually involves half a dozen variations, then a couple fleshed out and then a final art. And this is only the visible part. You have talking to company about what they want the character to look like, discussing it with them, defending your own ideas, constant back and forth trying to come up with something that you would feel proud to attach your name to. Doing research on the character to figure out what you can work with to make it look cool etc. This is an absolute buttload of time even for someone as efficient at actual drawing as her. Sure, if you like her as a streamer you might want her to stream more. But she still streams a fuckton whenever something piques her interest and posts regularly even about the most mundane things

No Name

So, how's everyone doing?
Overworked and tired of life, so the usual.
I’m fine now
Are you ever really fine?
To my understanding, Shadowchama was mass reported by twitter troons for not joining the Omocat cancellation brigade.
I cannot see the original tweets, but the replies mention Shadow wanting to raid her and being supportive of her etc.
I know Omocat was mentioned a little while ago, but why are they being cancelled?

RiverBear

I know Omocat was mentioned a little while ago, but why are they being cancelled?

EDIT:
I think a mutual shared this on my timeline and I just found it funny
1687336989330.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

She had tweets from when she was younger and said she liked shotas. Can't remember if she was also a minor at that point but yeah, twitter mob instantly went after her.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Grimmie is jazzed about Offkai and glad her moms back home and out of psychosis again

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
She had tweets from when she was younger and said she liked shotas. Can't remember if she was also a minor at that point but yeah, twitter mob instantly went after her.
Cancelling someone over what they said a decade ago is pretty much the embodiment of twitter troons right there.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
The last few pages were pretty funny, good show guys.

Just gonna have to man-up and start posting Nijishit again anyway lol.
You should. I'm probably not alone in wanting to see more Niji stuff outside of their frequent problems. A lot of the streamers seem really nice but there's just so many that it's hard to keep up with them.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Cancelling someone over what they said a decade ago is pretty much the embodiment of twitter troons right there.
Twitter *freaks. Not all of them are troons, but they're all freaks.

AmpleChip

Yes it was the classic twitter move of digging up a bad opinion from 10 years ago. Many pronoun havers and troon flags in her replies calling her a pedo which I find ironic considering what those people get up to.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Yes it was the classic twitter move of digging up a bad opinion from 10 years ago. Many pronoun havers and troon flags in her replies calling her a pedo which I find ironic considering what those people get up to.
Pedo is a very strong accusation, it's why bastards keep using it at every corner. Hell, not even this place is safe from that.
Remember, they always Project. Which always tells you what is on their mind.
Oh yeah, I know of an archive of that kind of behavior.

Reset The Clock - Redux

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Remember, they always Project. Which always tells you what is on their mind.

@Did You Know the one important part that the guy is likely skipping over: this assumes Nijisanji would offer another contract to Gundou. Just because it's not an active termination doesn't mean it isn't a de facto firing. It's Japan, the land of 15 ways of saying "no" without uttering the words. Previous yabs likely didn't cost them any money. This one did. (Even if it's peak Twitter Autism Stupidity.)

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Some weird shit is happening in /vsj/ at the moment idk really what it's about something about Management pushing nazuna to drop her hard-core parasocial fans? Whatever it is it spurred one if the janines to add a mouse gif to the background of the catalog so maybe they know something we don't?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Some weird shit is happening in /vsj/ at the moment idk really what it's about something about Management pushing nazuna to drop her hard-core parasocial fans? Whatever it is it spurred one if the janines to add a mouse gif to the background of the catalog so maybe they know something we don't?
She is leaving in less than a month i dont see the point in doing that. Oh yeah to fuck with her of course

You’re a schizophrenic lunatic who thinks I’m a pedophile because I made a no-no square joke. Your opinion means less than dirt to me
You know what. I had a freaking great laugh reading this. Thank you nolan

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Problem was, because of this person's distrust toward the international fans (aka the EN people who only take things at face value, or something like that, iunno), it's all in Indonesians, and I'm trying to see if my Indonesian is good enough to translate it to English or something without relying on google translate. And it's rather long, so I might work on this first before updating the post regarding the translation (or make new one).
Might as well post the googletl. You can get the general gist of it anyway:
During the World Baseball Classic, when JP finally won from the US after a long time and it was hot, Sensei kind of opened a Twitter thread that he didn't understand baseball but for him WBC was interesting and started asking questions. In one part of it, when there is a dead ball incident in the game, he says "Means if you throw the ball at the head of the opponent's champion's batter, you can make the batter not come back to court, right?" << This tweet went viral, because someone actually died from being hit by a ball in the head. Sensei then said he didn't know baseball was that dangerous because he "didn't know baseball at all" (edited) This tweet went viral, because "there is no morality at all" because it can lead to death and not playing fair. As bad as it is for you to be a person, why don't you think about hurting someone like that (you can even die for real) just so they don't hit you anymore? << something like this. (edited)

Things that make Sensei's image not improve: a. Sensei once made a baseball joke on his stream before, so few would believe he "knows nothing about baseball"

b. On his "behind" account, sensei actually tweeted "I'm super genki really" even though Nijisanji was being battered by a large-scale news outlet, so it seems he has no regrets at all...

Sensei enters Japan's major news channels, both Sport and general news, the public is furious. Why the big deal? Because Nijisanji at that time had an affiliation with Japan's major professional baseball league, and was pioneering cooperation with other sports as well. Sensei's news tarnished Nijisanji's name in the baseball world, even though they were icons of baseball promotion at that time.
In addition, Sensei at that time was in collaboration with Mahjong Soul and pro mahjong player M-1. M-1 mahjong at that time there was also a tournament. Due to this incident, Mahjong Soul terminates the contract with Sensei. Stream official sensei in the afternoon, mahjong soul broke up the morning before the stream (only a few hours delay). the M-1 pro player who appeared at that time also apologized on sensei's behalf.

>> With the scale of the problem that big, many nijijp fans think sensei should be fired. But Sensei got suspension. Finally sensei graduated, and there was a graduation stream too. So not fired. Unfortunately, international fans who know bits and pieces are just the "joke at baseball" part, don't know what the problem is and also don't know the difference between graduation and being fired. They don't understand that this sensei is "graduate" which means good and can even stream graduation. Then EN fans got angry saying nijisanji mismanagement.
Well, this one. He didn't get fired dude. It can be difficult tbh for sensei to come back again, especially since those who are angry with him are not only haters now, but fans too, because Gundou has bothered one niji for them and has already made other livers splattered with a bad image :/ If that's the case, that's okay continuing further personally might be difficult... If the talent doesn't want to come back, that's fine.

Also, they don't know that before the baseball tweet, Gundou had a few moments where Nijisanji had defended Gundou, made a lawsuit to several haters and critics, until management was said to have "silenced criticism" because it cut down people who attacked Gundou both on Twitter and on 2ch . People who don't understand will think Niji has never protected Gundou, even though from JP's point of view it's quite the opposite. Niji has been protecting Gundou too much, so it's only natural that Niji now suspends Gundou... Er, Gundou graduated already:/ that's it. (edited)
In the end it's still basically public outrage leads to sponsors cutting.

Limkin

That guy is sniffing high-grade copium if he thinks Gundou left because of baseball and that she wasn't fired for overall behavior over time and not wanting to change it in the future. The whole "I don't trust international fans to understand so I am going to only post it in indonesian" is just a cover up for "I don't know what I am talking about either but they will probably not bother reading".

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Pedo is a very strong accusation, it's why bastards keep using it at every corner. Hell, not even this place is safe from that.

Oh yeah, I know of an archive of that kind of behavior.

Reset The Clock - Redux
It's because "raciss" and "nazi" has been played out, boy-who-cried-wolf, too many times.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Might as well post the googletl. You can get the general gist of it anyway:

In the end it's still basically public outrage leads to sponsors cutting.
I mean its easier to use google TL, but considering ID's one of my language and I have nothing to do, I might as well translate it as best as I could without relying to it.

It's either this or I post Uki Violeta cosplayer with a gun.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It only takes five seconds looking into the abyss likes/retweets of the same kind of gonzo freak going after Omocat before you see all their disgusting fetish bullshit crossing over like it's a Marvel comics relaunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom