"Wait Nikola Tesla is still alive isn't he? He's the dude who eats a lot of food on youtube"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I just can't anti her dude... I can't
Don't anti Gura.

Anti the chumpedos.
what i thought kicking the Vermentide was a cultural pastime here.
Depends. Some of us put up with it while sighing, much like we do with the occasional rightoid politsperging, since we'd rather deal with that than with the forced positivity everywhere else. Also we like calling people retards and that's nowadays a sign of being literally Hitler in libtard spaces for some reason.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Maybe it has not been spelled out clearly in here:

in 2013, at the time of the tweets, omocat was not a teenager: she was a 22 years old woman talking about her enjoyment of male middle schoolers and the idea of kidnapping them. It's not less disgusting just because she's a woman.

dated blogpost with age
This being your first post here, minutes after you made an account, is pretty funny. Are you one of the aforementioned twitter fags trying to farm some clout :smugpipi:

bothyourhouses

Which'd make what you're in the big ferris wheel nearby? Haven't thought about that place since I visited it many, many years ago.
Does it still have the lesbian sports uniform spaghetti restaurant next door?

USS IOWA

in 2013, at the time of the tweets, omocat was not a teenager: she was a 22 years old woman talking about her enjoyment of male middle schoolers and the idea of kidnapping them. It's not less disgusting just because she's a woman.

dated blogpost with age
Man, You really show me the insidious world of the kidnapping ring of cute anime boy drawings that Omocat sure is promoting here. I am gonna unfollow her right now.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

dated blogpost with age

Are you treating this site as a personal army of sorts?

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

dated blogpost with age
jog-on-hot-fuzz.gif

UberSoldat

dated blogpost with age
If I may ask, how did you discover this place? The point about age clearly shows you were reading up on prior discussion before posting this.

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Randomly stumbled upon this but it looks like some vtuber that's graduating soon wants to form a vtuber group. I feel like I've definitely seen this person posted here before and I'm not sure this has any substance but I thought it interesting.

Archive

Archive

I think I recognize the name Cinder, Nagzz has talked about her I think.

As for this organization unheard of in the vtuber community. I'm guessing it'll end up just being another company with extra steps. Maybe a company owned by the talents or whatever? With how menhera women and vtubers tend to be, I feel like a company where the board are vtuber women might just collapse from in-fighting and backstabbing.

cucurut

dated blogpost with age
Just wait till you discover monstrosities of AO3. Oh my, what a horrid world.

I found a pretty good way. You translate the picture with an app the same language of the original picture. Then you copy and paste to deepL
ABBYY Screenshot Reader for OCR and then pasting in deepl also works well.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The goddamn Yamanba ran 30 minutes ago. He literally joined, posted that, and fucking ran.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

dated blogpost with age
go back to twittard, you retard. What's said a decade ago doesn't mean now she still likes those kind of things, I bet you support queers that actually fondles middle schoolers irl.

Limkin

There are definitely people who would be into that shit on the "wants to be kidnapped by the hot onee-san" side. And courtesy of Elira, there is a lot of fanfics written by girls where they are kidnapped/sold into slavery to hot musicians/celebs, I even posted a link to the most popular one when she brought it up. So this isn't just boys being horny either. Not saying either of this is normal, but let's not act like this is some vile woman who has corpses of infants in her basement drugging up little kids for sex dungeon. There are more than enough willing participants for her fantasy if she ever even thought about acting upon it

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Stop fucking arguing with Nolan, you're just as annoying when you do. :gunpeko:

Yeah that doesn't make a ton of sense since Hina worded it like she barged in the room, but she was high as fuck so I doubt she properly remembers the events.

Hina deleted the vod so here's a clip.

Tl;dr is that she was high at offkai and recieved a text from Mari saying to text her before she comes back to the hotel room. She doesn't read the text and finds Mari with "Five complete strangers" that she's never seen before in the room. Also Mari had to change her bed sheets because juice spilled. Rrats easily brewed from there. Thankfully Mari dealt with it the right way by joking about it.

Rewatching this after hearing her backtrack about how we're in the wrong for assuming... It honestly sounds to me like she's wilfully throwing Mari under the bus here. Especially her talking about the messages "Don't go to the hotel room without messaging me... PLEASE Don't go to the hotel without messaging me". How the hell is anyone going to believe that that's about "Mario Kart". Gang Bang or Mario Kart, whatever, the only thing for certain is that Hina's a conniving bitch.

She knew full well what she was doing.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

dated blogpost with age

God's Strongest Dragoon

With how menhera women and vtubers tend to be, I feel like a company where the board are vtuber women might just collapse from in-fighting and backstabbing.
You mean like EIEN, which was founded by Moeri, an indie vtuber?

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Was that the one where one of the members supposedly sent stalkers after another member or something?
Edit: Oh, that's the one with Camgirl Scottish Fauna who quit from menhera.

USS IOWA

The goddamn Yamanba ran 30 minutes ago. He literally joined, posted that, and fucking ran.
Inb4 he will take a screenshot of this place and tell everyone how we are so pedophillic cause we defended Omocat or some shit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Like kson's revolutionary revolution of the vtubing world after she got rid of Yagoo's shackles.

The conventional corps succeeding while talent-led projects falter is a coincidence, I swear!

Jealous

Lurker

PekoWick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom