"Vore will save the day!"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Saw a fun post on /pcg/. When do we think production started for this anniversary promo art?

View attachment 31768
You people know I have to :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Yuri you dumb whore!! You're gonna miss out on a mech paycheck quite big for being a dumb greedy whore
yuri-reaction.jpeg

Also, What's the fucking point of having jannies if they're gonna get into spats with the sped that is getting pissy for people shitting on gura.:vesperfacepalm:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Why is it that when I complain about reacts I get shit but when others do it in regards to my reacts, it's okay?

double standards

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Before this thread gets drowned in shark talk, a snippet of Bae's Top Gun watchalong:
*30 minutes in*
"So far, Goose is my favorite character."
:ameheh:
I was watching a Bae clip today and I was surprised when she said her computer is named Goose and her Switch is named Iceman because I didn't expect Zoomer Rat to have seen (and loved enough to name stuff after) Top Gun but now it makes a little more sense after I searched the thread for mentions of Top Gun and found this

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

It would be nice if people who shit on me for no reason were told this too. Instead of just me.

@reinigen don't be a hypocrite, you are actively encouraging the people antagonizing me. It take 2 to tango.

I'm done putting up with this rank double standard.

niggaphil

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
It would be nice if people who shit on me for no reason were told this too. Instead of just me.

@reinigen don't be a hypocrite, you are actively encouraging the people antagonizing me. It take 2 to tango.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

:takocope: Ooh, yeah, that's the high grade stuff right there. :magnicope:

Saw a fun post on /pcg/. When do we think production started for this anniversary promo art?

View attachment 31768

I don't get what I'm supposed to be seeing in that circle. Yuri, right? Lumi's spine/waistline is a bit screwy but I don't see what else would indicate she was ever in that picture.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Saturnus

haha it's unou
but when others do it in regards to my reacts, it's okay?
Nolan I know you're autistic and mad so let me spoon feed you. He's not complaining. He has read the whole ass library in terms of how you will react to his post and is "inb4'ing" you. Like when I do the same shit to @Short .

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Mad scientist uwu_to_owo spent 8 hours building this.
Well worth the time imo

I'm done putting up with this rank double standard.
Are we completely sure nolan isnt a tranný? he sure complaints as much as one.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan I know you're autistic and mad so let me spoon feed you. He's not complaining. He has read the whole ass library in terms of how you will react to his post and is "inb4'ing" you. Like when I do the same shit to @Short .
Well it comes across like he thinks "hah, how dare Nolan think I, the great Jambalaya, could possibly be wrong"

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Well it comes across like he thinks "hah, how dare Nolan think I, the great Jambalaya, could possibly be wrong"
Nolan, you not being the brightest bulb is far from a secret, but how cognitively stunted do you have to be to genuinely think anyone outside of twitter unironically thinks like that? Specially here where mockery of oneself and others is the standard

You belonging on twitter becomes more and more evident by the post

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

God's Strongest Dragoon

So wait, you're not actually trying to argue with me but a fictionalized version of me in your head? Wow, who's strawmanning now?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If you think tame shitposting is anti behavior man, you need to see what real anti behavior looks like.
i'm more insulted people are calling me a chumbud over it.here ill prove im not. Gura is not that great guys and chumbud is an awful group name enjoy your one stream a month start saving for the next one something something whale for your shark oshi? there am i cool now. (no)
God forbid we get a short break from the usual 30 pages of PC-posting and complaining about VShojo or Twitter spergs.
what i thought kicking the Vermentide was a cultural pastime here.
Pretty much every hololive member works harder than gura. Yet they just make excuses everytime and get assmad when you point it to them. When i said members on the jp side who are the foundations of hololive have done greater things than her, i received a bunch a negative reacts. That just proves how delusional they are.
Ame does 3D stuff and Cali is Cali but the what do Ina Kiara do? Ina is also fairly inactive (especially when bogged down with art projects) and Kiara while being active mostly sticks to standard stream stuff ?? ?collabs maybe?
Does anyone here even like Vox? Other than Nolan?
i think most are apathetic to him but Nolan keeps bringing him up Hes mostly fine in collabs when losing to Selen has some tarded views but they seem to stem from trying to be honest and kind to people rather then being one of the vermin is a hardcore coombaiter with those BFE streams though .
In fact, the main argument wasn't so much that she hardly streams but that there is no communication for the lack of streaming. Even in my original comment, I pointed to Haachama being MIA. So again, please :educateyourself:
oh god maybe I am retarded. Help.
This forum is just like Reddit in a way. Beating the same joke into a vapor and then huffing the vapor to get a nice high off the upvotes Winner stickers.
Don't tell Proctor he will implement REtarDDIT Gold
Stop getting defensive when people call you out Chill realize how you always react make an effort to change . If it bothers you prove them wrong stop reacting to every comment with mad or dumb like seriously there are 26 different reactions

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Nolan, my nigga, just stop.

Man, I wish we had more Niji posters, honestly. I think most people here like SOME Niji talent for the most part. It's just not our main watches, so they end up taking up the backburner unless no one else is on.
I've started watching vtubers through Myth but it was NijiEN that really made me invested in this. I just don't talk much about it cuz i'm a filthy lurker, i try to shill some streams and events from time to time tho.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
You should cool your head, at this point the more you try to defend yourself, the more people will love to flame you further.

You've been through this kind of shit for countless of times, why aren't you learning? Take a chill pill.

Man, I wish we had more Niji posters, honestly. I think most people here like SOME Niji talent for the most part. It's just not our main watches, so they end up taking up the backburner unless no one else is on.
It's hard, I'm a clip watcher (don't have time to watch streams) and Nijisanji clips is the one that brought to this rabbit hole.

Still remember watching Yuzuki Roa (where the heck is she?), Ars Almal, Saku and Yuika. And the fact is there are countless of Hololive clippers but very few Nijisanji ones, also the fact that early on Nijisanji hired some of these prominent clippers to do clips on their own official channels is not really good for the algorithm.

Also it's the fact that sometimes the community in Nijisanji can be sectioned off, for example yeah you like talent A in Nijisanji and he/she seldom interact with rest of the agency, so it's hard to know what's going on with the agency as a whole.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So wait, you're not actually trying to argue with me but a fictionalized version of me in your head? Wow, who's strawmanning now?
Tbf, I think most people would stop listening to someone the first time they randomly call them a pedophile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom