"Good, the GPU works hard, it deserves to get screwed once in a while, I fully support that a 100%"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Praid

Just another idiot
thanks for proving my point
I think you're getting a little to upset about what others are saying about your oshi. Maybe you should go out side and smell the roses for a bit.

RiverBear

I think you're getting a little to upset about what others are saying about your oshi. Maybe you should go out side and smell the roses for a bit.
No one here said anything bad about Vox though?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Saw a fun post on /pcg/. When do we think production started for this anniversary promo art?

1687325077337.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Airi said she is working on two song collabs with a non phase member, one of those is going to be done soon, other than that she has been demonstrating her hag power by reminiscing about bionicle, medabots, and digimon, she is also apparently older than space cadet pinball

Negzana

Let's say theoretically, Gura is super busy with projects. That's nice but really I just want collab interactions. More let's plays. More small things like that. I feel Hololive members are getting too involved in massive projects and it's slowing down the more down to earth content. Just saying I found Kaela's past two 10+ hour long Minecraft streams exploring all these biomes more memorable than a single hour long birthday stream.

This is not to say big events can't happen, but when it's stifling basic streaming output then there's an issue. I love that Aki does both her big events but also more normal streams including off-collabs with all the members. I just want content in general. I don't like this air of malaise where nothing happens for weeks. Weeks of dead space where I am not distracted and have time to go on Kiwifarms A&H and remember how fucked our world and why I came to the Vtuber hobby in the first place.

Maybe EN3 will fix things. Or not. It's 2023, the engines of entropy only grow more all-encompassing we might get our first troon.

God's Strongest Dragoon

thanks for proving my point
Nolan. You're a retard and your oshi is lazy and has no excuse for not streaming. This isn't a strawman argument, not that you'd know what that word even means. These are facts that have yet to be disproven and in fact have been reinforced numerous times. But sure, feel free to react with a MATI or dumb because you're coping and seething.

Kalion

:)
Airi said she is working on two song collabs with a non phase member, one of those is going to be done soon
I'm hoping one of those is some idol song with Amiya.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
. But sure, feel free to react with a MATI or dumb because you're coping and seething.
You’re a schizophrenic lunatic who thinks I’m a pedophile because I made a no-no square joke. Your opinion means less than dirt to me

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Zero sleep Bae got off the plane from her Japan vacation and started streaming.

She will finally be caught by the police on the charges of tax evasion.

RiverBear

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Hey @NolanCrush it's me. Optimistic tard herder #23. I've noticed that you are devolving into spam reacting many of the posts with Dumb and MATI. According to the official Nolan Crush Handbook it appears you're exhibiting a code "ultra butthurt brown". Now might be a good time to walk away from the forum and come back after touching the outside for at least 30 minutes. Remember, the last time you exhibited these signs you kept pushing and got banned for.... 2 weeks I think? Here's hoping you'll make the right choice.

BTW This post was made and saved just after you got banned the first time to prove a point about how cyclical your behavior is.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You know what? Fuckit, I wasn't going to post this but Nolan's being a sped again.
If you're going to make fun of someone/something I think it should be at least grounded in truth.

I still consider authenticity, reason, and rationality as extremely important to me though
Okay, cool. Let's go over the facts.
  • She's streamed 11 times on her channel in the last 4 months. One of which was a pre-recorded 3D show.
  • Her communication during this absence has been terrible. I don't care what her reason is, there's no reason to have it be this bad when you have literal paid people to handle that for you (managers). Shit, look at how Haachama has been handling it.
  • Total radio silence for nearly a month leading up
  • Birthday announced by a Hololive Tweet, not a Gura Tweet
  • No birthday countdown, no totsumachi, virtually no other talents interacting with her birthday
And during the beginning of her stream, she herself kept saying she made no plans, and was fumbling by just going over a fan project and some basic emojis. Until that point, anyone had every right to be totally cynical about what was going on.

And as others have said, this birthday celebration felt practically phoned in. Was there stuff to show off? Sure, but a lot of it was pre-made shit and one basic karaoke song of a City Pop song. Oooo, there's a crowd pleaser. And then she basically announced her merch and fucked off.

Gura's 'presence' added basically nothing to the stream. Most of the memorable stuff was either made by others or pre-recorded.

I like Gura too, not as much as the Chumbud Defense Force, but this was a disappointment overall to me. I'm glad some of her work is paying off, but until the communication aspect of this all is fixed it's gonna be hard for me not to be totally cynical.

Oh, also, Ayame has streamed more than her. So there's that.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You know what? Fuckit, I wasn't going to post this but Nolan's being a sped again.

Okay, cool. Let's go over the facts.
  • She's streamed 11 times on her channel in the last 4 months. One of which was a pre-recorded 3D show.
  • Her communication during this absence has been terrible. I don't care what her reason is, there's no reason to have it be this bad when you have literal paid people to handle that for you (managers). Shit, look at how Haachama has been handling it.
  • Total radio silence for nearly a month leading up
  • Birthday announced by a Hololive Tweet, not a Gura Tweet
  • No birthday countdown, no totsumachi, virtually no other talents interacting with her birthday
And during the beginning of her stream, she herself kept saying she made no plans, and was fumbling by just going over a fan project and some basic emojis. Until that point, anyone had every right to be totally cynical about what was going on.

And as others have said, this birthday celebration felt practically phoned in. Was there stuff to show off? Sure, but a lot of it was pre-made shit and one basic karaoke song of a City Pop song. Oooo, there's a crowd pleaser. And then she basically announced her merch and fucked off.

Gura's 'presence' added basically nothing to the stream. Most of the memorable stuff was either made by others or pre-recorded.

I like Gura too, not as much as the Chumbud Defense Force, but this was a disappointment overall to me. I'm glad some of her work is paying off, but until the communication aspect of this all is fixed it's gonna be hard for me not to be totally cynical.

Oh, also, Ayame has streamed more than her. So there's that.
NO ONE IS COMPLAINING THAT PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF HER FOR NOT STREAMING! THAT’S THE STRAWMAN!

Praid

Just another idiot

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
NO ONE IS COMPLAINING THAT PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF HER FOR NOT STREAMING! THAT’S THE STRAWMAN
How did you read what I said, where I emphasized that communication was the biggest problem multiple times, and take from it that her lack of streams was the main problem. THAT is strawmanning you dumbass.

Edit: Hell, I thought it would have been better for Gura and Cover overall to have just taken a knee on this one and said "Guys, we haven't had enough time to make a birthday celebration to the standards we normally have. It's going to be delayed for some time so we can all be prepped to an acceptable degree."

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
How did you read what I said, where I emphasized that communication was the biggest problem multiple times, and take from it that her lack of streams was the main problem. THAT is strawmanning you dumbass.
Well you see, I stopped caring about this enough to bother to read what you said. I admit I expected you to repeat what others were saying about people being mad about people making fun of her for not streaming

I know it was wrong, I'm just sick of this.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

NO ONE IS COMPLAINING THAT PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF HER FOR NOT STREAMING! THAT’S THE STRAWMAN!
Nolan. I must reiterate. You are a retard. You lack basic reading comprehension. I responded to this comment and agreeing with them:
If you think tame shitposting is anti behavior man, you need to see what real anti behavior looks like.
Which was responding to this comment:
Gura anti's out in force. now if only they could combine their braincells and come up with something more interesting then "lol never streams" even BBC put more effort into his hate and that's a low bar.

if your gonna be shitty at least make it entertaining.
In fact, the main argument wasn't so much that she hardly streams but that there is no communication for the lack of streaming. Even in my original comment, I pointed to Haachama being MIA. So again, please :educateyourself:

If you want to sperg out, go touch some grass. If you want to actually commit to a reasonable discussion, feel free to converse. If you want to whine and spam MATI or Dumb to confirm you're coping and seething, you can go right ahead as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom