"Somewhere in the world the 14 year old who made a Naruto vs Sasuke AMV backed by Linkin Park is married and happier than you"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's literally just 'e' ('Eh' if you want how it would be pronounced in english) in hiragana. Does it really need translating? Start you moon-runes reps boys and maybe you can read childrens books in a few years.
:mikothumbsl:
Who got nuked, the Japs or America?

They can damn well learn American. It's what God and McArthur intended.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It's literally just 'e' ('Eh' if you want how it would be pronounced in english) in hiragana. Does it really need translating? Start your moon-runes reps boys and maybe you can read childrens books in a few years.

39 words to repeat the message of two. Good one.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Gundou's graduation made it in Yahoo JP news

Edit:

More websites reporting it.

Last edited:

Pioneer

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ive been away all weekend and i just want to know one thing. Did we get anything out of @HuskT for the reiny dox? Or was he full of shit?

Edit : also come watch pekora and shion fight to death

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's literally just 'e' ('Eh' if you want how it would be pronounced in english) in hiragana. Does it really need translating? Start your moon-runes reps boys and maybe you can read childrens books in a few years.
I did it because not everyone reads Japanese, even if it is just hiragana, numbnuts. Unless you think Google translate would suffice?

foto_no_exif (36) (1).png

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Vshojo's Zentreya is being attacked on twitter for doing a test stream on Kick.
Why are people so mad at Kick? I thought it was just some platform some streamers moved to after getting banned, what's the big deal? Why is Twitter so mad?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Thought I recognised this guy. It's not Vtuber related, but you guys might get a kick out of a previous take:

View attachment 31287
Twitter link is still up, even after all this time.
that would mean Okabe Rintaro (Hououin Kyouma) and L would both be minor coded among others which..... no fuck off. Hell "childlike traits" is 90% of shonen protagonists IS GOKU A CHILD?

Why the fuck do you go through the effort of trying to define something only to add a vauge term like "childlike traits"

YOU FAIL you get an F GOOD DAY SIR!
Chiaki will be playing Recettear.

oh boy i can't wait for another to learn the Joys Price gouging everyone of capitalism.
Made an account on here to thank people who enjoyed the VShojo Froot documentary AND to ask for help or advice on what do with the situation. I plan on making an update video on YouTube regarding VShojo doing copyfraud and uploading the original documentary to sites like here on Rumble or Odysee. Might try to do another counter claim on YouTube too whenever I have the time for it.

But yeah I am fr open to any suggestions here.

Will most likely point out a lot in the update video that Froot specifically filled it for copyright even though all of it is public information, it's falls under fair use due to it being transformative, and I still have all the public websites/links on where I got everything for the video.
Welcome mind the users here we all need rabies shots . As for the video there is not much you can really do beyond keep plugging away at the limited avenues you have available rehosting it elsewhere counter claims and getting the word out.

Hope some of our other members can help you better seems Receipts already did Keep up the good work though.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Why is Twitter so mad?
Twitter users die if they aren't mad at something. So to prolong their lifespans, they're always on the lookout for something to get mad about.

It's literally a matter of life and death for them.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Why are people so mad at Kick? I thought it was just some platform some streamers moved to after getting banned, what's the big deal? Why is Twitter so mad?
It's because Kick is owned by the guy who owns Stake, probably one of the big gambling website (I don't know I never gambled money in my life).

And Twitter is being a moralfag as usual.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Gundo Mirei from NijiJP is graduating on the 21st

Days without a niji yab: 0

I'm honestly getting tired of scrolling 40 pages per login just for people I'm not interested in watching and constant Ls.
image_2023-06-19_142948776.png

PekoWick

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Not an uncommon practice in Japan either, for a company to deliberately make working for them so difficult and emotionally draining that the employee chooses to quit.
The Coco approach is a valid explanation too yeah.
Modern console wars.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You could be watching Jelly stream Terraria Master Mode right now. But what are you doing instead? Reading this stupid post.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Its more so because people on kick have been victim of racism/homophobia/transpobia and suddently twitter forgets that it happen on every single platform of the internet and kick is big bad bully platform

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Its more so because people on kick have been victim of racism/homophobia/transpobia
I suddenly like Kick now.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I suddenly like Kick now.
kick is no better than twitch tho. When they'll get big enough theyre going to be less tolerable of trolls and that 95%/5% or something will be long gone. They have to spend money to attract big streamers but theyre gonna have to make that money back somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom