"I.... I AM NOTTO GOODO AT ENGRISH BAT... I CAN HEAH YOU! WHAT YOU SAY!! lol"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
This is some bullshit. She had a members poll for the next game and this, Splinter Cell, and Ghosts n' Goblins were on it, so of course those basic bitches chose the flavor of the month over anything actually interesting.
Don't you mean the flavor of, like, 5 years ago?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Proctor is going to capture June and keep her in his bird coup.

sao-ep-17.png

Artist recreation of Proctor and June interacting in the coup.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Proctor is going to capture June and keep her in his bird coup.

It's a shame that from what I know of her life situation, she's one of the only vtubers for whom living in a bird coup wouldn't count as an objective upgrade in both personal circumstances and cleanliness.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
im assuming Saurei would stand to lose less on more parts of her private life being on a lawsuit than others considering she has shown her face before, same with Bao's case, but i could be very mistaken, names could still be very important to hide, i still remember Bao's drama where she went apeshit at a literal autist who implied she had a bf in a private discord, even with Twitch's talent freedom, BF yabs are still a thing apparently

Well, I know nothing of those two in particular, but my point still stands - I assume at least some of the people involved with this mess would not be fine with it even if they're out thousands.

Rats on idol being scammed by the same dude who scammed Bao?

Aviel, on the other hand… now that would be a spicy meat-a-ball.

And this is why vTubers who are indie need to set up an independent shell corporation to funnel all of their large scale major purchases through for just such an occassion. That way you can sue them using the shell corporation, and leave your own personal details out of it.

My takeaway from briefly looking into it is that there really isn't a way to start a company without your name being associated with it. Even a shell company is by definition owned by another company and that paperwork will be on the record somewhere so someone will still be able to find your name if they trace back far enough. One of the ways that people find out about new products about to be announced by tech companies like Apple is by watching for copyright registrations by known shell companies.

The rest of the conversation can be summarized as "communicate with people you hirer, do not use fucking discord for primary contact at the very least use email summaries so you have a record of things."

That was really interesting. Thanks for sharing.

drinking from those weird glasses with the little paper hats in them.

What?

News of my favorite micro-corpo NexStage: Ayla Yew is playing Cult of the Lamb and is currently a 3view thanks to a raid by "sister" Rin Penrose about fifteen minutes ago (good on her for keeping the audience around for that long though). This will be her last stream of the week as she takes a planned vacation. That means that for the rest of the week, NexStage will be down to one (1) (uno) (ein) (一) streamer.

In other news, Neuro-sama confirmed for Brawl. I mean, OffKai.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
My invader 2 oshi trying to avoid Pikmin Genocide

Chat : "Isn't Pikmin the pink rabbit?"
Ember: *laughs* "Pikmin Pippa."

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In other news, Neuro-sama confirmed for Brawl. I mean, OffKai.

Water is wet and vtweeters are in shambles once again

a fancier cleverbot with genero anime girl model is still more entertaining than them, sad!

Edit: Studio Yuraki, an indie-ish animation/music production studio, is offering their services to vtubers

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We got blonde bitches, Jews and nano all starting streams. What weird fucking hours

Sort of Yuri is on twitch of caurse

EDIT: Its also way too long since we had any Dizzy posting

Screenshot_20230530-150915_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

20230502_012237.jpg

They thrive in dark damp areas

Edit:
:menhera: blue bnnuy stream

chat: what was with the sadpost
Nano: I had a mental breakdown!:optimistic:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is some bullshit. She had a members poll for the next game and this, Splinter Cell, and Ghosts n' Goblins were on it, so of course those basic bitches chose the flavor of the month over anything actually interesting.
Look, I just wanna see the woman seethe, okay?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
EDIT: Its also way too long since we had any Dizzy posting
Dizzy posting? Count me in.

Haha she is so funny right guys? Right??? Say yes right now or the voices will haunt you

Have some dizzy AI art

20230530_161728.jpg

:vespernosebleed:

20230530_162258.jpg

I had no idea i had this in me but....

:architect:

Last edited:

themanimthehills

Dizzy posting? Count me in.

Haha she is so funny right guys? Right??? Say yes right now or the voices will haunt you

Have some dizzy AI art

:vespernosebleed:

View attachment 28038

I had no idea i had this in me but....

:architect:

I'm going to refer to the post that I made last night, but i'm not sure Dizzy will be an entertaining streamer.

Is it wrong that this info unironically makes me like Dizzy less? She's young, dyes her hair, and posts images of herself on Instagram. I can't really see myself vibing with someone like that... Maybe I'm overthinking it, I don't know.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
new rrat, mike honey is panko
Panko just revealed she used to think pacifiers were called diapers when she was learning english, so its plausible she's overcorrected by using alts and tricking the girls into saying embarassing stuff.

"I know where you are, I know what you do-- ALL DAY!!" - Komachi Panko, threatening us into submission, just now as I was typing this.

They're straight up telling us when a Pibba an heros they just pull another one out of the mold. :shiinastare:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm going to refer to the post that I made last night, but i'm not sure Dizzy will be an entertaining streamer.
She streamed 3 times. Give her a chance to get confortable before judging her by the fact she is a women

hopefully not a man i might've cursed it with my luck

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Apparently Hime had a bit of a moment in the discord over some shitty maros
1685471945184283.jpg

themanimthehills

She streamed 3 times. Give her a chance to get confortable before judging her by the fact she is a women
You're probably right, it is too soon to call it. But in a few weeks, don't come crying to me that she's done a lot of boring streams. I tried to warn you all that she does typical woman things.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Holy shit finally some content

Takodachi gets his drawing stream, but in return Ina will draw thumbnails for her next 4 dozen zelda streams. :smugina:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I don't know the exact timeline but those instagram pics were probably taken just before or around the time she started as an indie, when she was likely 22-23, nearly a year later she joined Tsunderia and was not only talent but also given a ton of management duties not long after.
Instead of developing her own content she had to manage an entire corpo's worth, which lead to her hating streaming while under that massive workload.

She still has a little bit of managing in Phase, having Phase Weekly under her creative control but its nothing like what Tsunderia used to give her.
It will probably take a little bit of time to reorient and figure out what content she wants to do now that she actually has some creative freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom