Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
ina_botw_thumbnail1.png

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
rie, the last week and a half: releases a new cover, does long 48 hour birthday stream. does encore 24 hour stream the following weekend.
maro: "lol ur not doing enough"

ok
5m hime recording from the discord with the comment "in regards to recent hime things try to listen to the end without getting emotional" idk where it originally came from
Remember, when the stream ends they are all just women, with their women fears, their women desires, living in a broken world that's short circuited all of us, and usually no one but their fans to dump on. I'd wager that Rie's not looking for anyone to fix her of her situation. She just needs someone to listen.

themanimthehills

Remember, when the stream ends they are all just women, with their women fears, their women desires,
We should just stop watching vtubers entirely then.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
English fluency is a must have now because there's a limit to how many talents the JP manager (papa gorira) can manage at once. There is no point in adding a JP only vtuber to the roster because the numbers are inherently smaller. Chuubas who can speak Japanese and English are pretty common anyways. There are more overseas weebs that understand japanese or enjoy watching JP vtubers than there are actual Japanese people who are aware of Phase Connect.

Sakana is lucky that the two exclusively Japanese talents he hired are good at streaming, have cross-cultural appeal and are basically fine with having a mostly overseas audience. He is also lucky to already have bilingual staff that can do more than just prop up a less productive branch so it doesn't cost him a lot to keep them around.

As a JP watcher I don't feel that the narrative that they're being neglected is true at all. They are probably disproportionately supported compared to the rest of phase, considering that they get high quality merch, in-house art assets, the occasional outside collab opportunity and a dedicated manager which is a situation at least comparable to other JP corpos. They also have very high membership and donation revenue compared to your average JP corpo 2view.

From how they've described it, the concept of "Phase JP" isn't a thing anymore. Iori, Nasa and Michiru are in the same discord as everyone else, sit in the same meetings and talk to EN talent every day.

The only thing I think they need to grow is just more exposure via clips and collabs, but the collab part is all up to them.

The clip part is up to (you).
Damn negro your comment kinda hyped me up to be a clipper for them, sadly I know fuckall of japanese.:urtearingmeapart:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
The suffering of the sheep is endless

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The "one guy'd" thing became a meme for a reason. A lot of streamers have this issue of seeing the most retarded chatters. Maros are more direct than some randos in chat, too.
So question to the forum:
Have any of you ever been the "One Guy" and if yes were you trying to be the one guy or were you just having fun in chat when screen person just happend to pick you out and things snowballed from there?

Kalion

:)

Seoul has raid sirens blaring and a prepare for evacuation order was given over North Korea's latest rocket launch. Any Korean chuuba watchers don't be surprised if there are sudden cancelations.
This is probably just the government being over-cautious, but I'm seeing may people saying this is the first time the raid sirens have ever been used.
Archive

Edit: It appears the order has been rescinded.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Have any of you ever been the "One Guy" and if yes were you trying to be the one guy or were you just having fun in chat when screen person just happend to pick you out and things snowballed from there?
Is there a story you'd like to share with class, Mister Gallery?

Edit:

Seoul has raid sirens blaring and a prepare for evacuation order was given over North Korea's latest rocket launch. Any Korean chuuba watchers don't be surprised if there are sudden cancelations.
This is probably just the government being over-cautious, but I'm seeing may people saying this is the first time the raid sirens have ever been used.
Archive

I just scanned the news. Looks like they just launched a rocket to deploy a satellite but the South is being overly cautious. Given the success of the North Korean space program in the past, the satellite will be non-functional, if the whole rocket hasn't blown up in the sky already.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Fuck. I thought it was my chance to welcome a cute korean refugee into my home

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The Norks are claiming it's a "space launch vehicle", although I don't recall them ever having a space program.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Archive

i hope all the faggy kpop bands get drafted but the brown ASMR chick stays fine

GOTBB

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Thanks Shiina, very cool 👍

Yeah, it's just like the WoW episode of South Park. Trey Parker was having a meltdown after making the episode and begged the producers not to air it because he thought it was going to be poorly received and was going to ruin South Park's legacy. Keep in mind this was when the show was in its 10th season and he was still having these doubts. The episode went on to become one of the fan favorites and is generally regarded as one of its best episodes.
EDIT: Found the clip of him talking about it
View attachment 28051
Him and Matt Stone seem like pretty decent people. Pumping like 15 million into a gamble to resurrect your childhood favorite restaurant that is imo unlikely to turn a profit, more power to them. Although now that I think about it, I guess with their names attached it definitely has a better chance at succeeding than before. So if you're in Colorado:

Not-Username

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I plead the 5th

wrp

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

chihirogumi

Offkai is now just the E3 of vtubers.
Hololive is the Nintendo of Vtubers by not attending. Makes perfect sense now that I think about it.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom