"There's no language that feels correct in my mouth"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
That being said: I try to watch the chinchilla as much as possible when I can. Not only is she trying hard to learn English, she has a decent live translation running that makes it easy to watch. She's a good egg and deserves the views.
Seems a little rough if she's already got a live translator going. It can definitely work, Nazuna sustains a big enough English audience of her's despite being JP-only (more watchable than Kson sometimes) and to be honest broken English has an appeal of its own. Miko, Korone, and so on eat well just of occasional comments.

Speaking of broken English, here's Henya with the 9.99IQ conversational skills:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There is a name associated with Bao's business that is almost certainly hers, but no address or other identifying information. Given that her address isn't pertinent to any legal cases, I don't think that suing would cause anything to become public that she hasn't already released herself.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Rats on idol being scammed by the same dude who scammed Bao?
If he had scammed Idol, we'd of know about it already from him getting legally raped in an Isreali court after getting extradited there from daring to try and outjew a jew.

Also an update from the schizo tanget lizard of Flavr

It seems that the botched, badly written kayfae letter wasn't exactly know to everyone, as she's been touching grass and staying away from her vtuber accounts while on vacation going to a bunch of anime conventions, but has been bedridden due to a dental injury and is drugged up on painkillers so she hasn't been able to stream. She's planning to address it all later after she gets a root canal procedure, but is answering question on twitter now.

Negzana

I was about to write something about how Aqua is introverted, shy, submissive, altogether maidlike...

Then I remembered it's all an act and everytime there's any sort of competition or task, or she's just in charge of a team for some reason, her true nature as the girlboss who drove Rushia into corporate suicide comes out.

So fair point.

Selen's still going to laugh at her aristocrat's tiny dick if he tries to romance her, though.
1679787639193301-jpg.26390

Truly the main antagonist in Hololive, the person behind even Vesper.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Pomu as a maid, fine. I can see that.

Selen as a maid...? The kind of maid who tells her boss to fuck off and let her handle the problems, he'd just fuck it up, anyway, I guess...

Pomu as a maid cleaning everything diligently if a little clumsily at times.

Selen as a maid, walking past shit just running a Swiffer over it once, knocks a vase off a table. "Pomu! You dropped another vase!" keeps walking.

Interpol is now looking for the organizer of notorious Phase Connect fan forum "TVA" as a money laundering front for those and I quote "goddamn Chinese Canadians". May God have mercy on his soul

Why launder through some autistic forum when they are doing it very well through the banks themselves?

At first, I thought "Am I getting got by the classic!?" but then was disappointed it wasn't. It got a little weird, but thankfully Calli managed to bring it back to peak by the end. Truly blessed with this fantastic oshi.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
1679787639193301-jpg.26390

Truly the main antagonist in Hololive, the person behind even Vesper.
It was a typical dance lesson like any other for holomembers, this time it was just Rushia, Marine and Aqua in the room, they had just gotten finished with practicing the choreography for a song and decided to take a break.
On the corner, facing the wall Aqua was wailing her arms around like a chimp while screaming POGU POGU POGU POGU, she called it the Pogu Pogu dance and she was ready to do it in her solo part. On the other side of the room Rushia and Marine were chatting about their schedules and stuff, it was at that moment where Rushia mentioned she wanted her usual 6pm timeslot to stream Minecraft. Then abruptly the Pogs came to a halt, Marine shifted her gaze to Aqua while her eyes widened and then quickly closed while turning her face to the side. Confused Rushia exclaims え?え?え? and turns to where Aqua was and sees she's completely still, looking at the corner her head slightly down, before she quickly turns around and walks towards her with utmost resolve. The instant she's in range Aqua kabedons Rushia and prevents her escape, Marine can do nothing but look away and cover her mouth, she knows how Aqua is when she gets like this and she knows there's no stopping her.
Aqua's real life 143 cm tall body completely eclipses Mikeneko's 167cm tall frame, and she proceeds to stare deeply into the floor while Rushia looks down at her, only capable of reading the imprint in her hat reading "Please be patient, I have Autism".
あーあの。。。さあ。。。
スウウウウウウウウウウウウウウ
The onion maid slurps while tears form inside of Rushia's eyes, completely unable to bear the amount of bullying she's receiving.
ちょーちょっとさああ。
あーあの時に。。。あていし。。。
By that point Rushia had already burst into treats and was just holding back her voice in order to not embarass herself any further. She could not speak back, were she able to turn her head to Marine she'd see she was reacting similarly.
配信もしたい。。。
スウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウ
With a final slurp she released her hand from the wall and turned around walking back to her corner. At that very moment Rushia's knees gave in and she fell into the floor, her hand covering her mouth trying to drown her sniffles.
Aqua then proceeded to face the mirror and yell STARBURST STREAM while once again wailing her hands like a monkey.

themanimthehills

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Proctor hasn't posted anything yet today, despite it being past 7pm GMT.

The Phase Connect crisis meeting must be taking a while.
He's ignoring it and hiding in the Kirsche thread...
1685474245885.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
View attachment 28024

Proctor not commenting on the situation all day just adds credence to the rrat.

It certainly puts things like @Titanosaurus Shiina schizo posting in perspective. Hes either on the fish's payroll or Shiina herself.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Proctor hasn't posted anything yet today, despite it being past 7pm GMT.

The Phase Connect crisis meeting must be taking a while.
Phase Goo™ and Phase Coffee™ are the official drinks of The Virtual Asylum.

I've been on a road trip and just got back.

That's a joke message somebody from here sent with their donation.

If I was actually sponsored by anyone I would blare it from the heavens and start an Instagram account just to post pictures of me and my birds all wearing designer sunglasses and drinking from those weird glasses with the little paper hats in them.

chihirogumi

Proctor not commenting on the situation all day just adds credence to the rrat.

It certainly puts things like @Titanosaurus Shiina schizo posting in perspective. Hes either on the fish's payroll or Shiina herself.
The biggest plot twist is that you're all the alt accounts of various vtubers from Phase, Holo, VShojo, idol, and Niji and then I'm the only schmuck that's just a fan.
patrickwhoareyoupeople.gif

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

If I was actually sponsored by anyone I would blare it from the heavens and start an Instagram account just to post pictures of me and my birds all wearing designer sunglasses and drinking from those weird glasses with the little paper hats in them.
I'm disappointed.
1685474852855.png

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Nah you'd pretend it was a troll, like you just did.:kaelalaugh:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Not every rrat lives long enough to breed.
Awww, and I just got done setting up my official Phase Connect PFP.
OfficalPhasePFP.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
In other news, June mentioned her ring size is 1.59cm diameter, aka a size 6. She may well be smaller than RL Shiina.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Even though she got done dirty by being given the role of Sakura, IRyS is going to start Getting Over It.

This is some bullshit. She had a members poll for the next game and this, Splinter Cell, and Ghosts n' Goblins were on it, so of course those basic bitches chose the flavor of the month over anything actually interesting.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom