"Jya, teki da ne!"AZKi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Mumei’s announcement is merch for 774k subs. Merch for a very odd milestone. I wouldn't expect anything less from this silly owl
It's to match her name, 7(Na) 7(na) 4(shi).

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>We're selling coffee here not hamburgers and donuts Yuri! :fishmandispair:
In other news, Jelly is threatening her fanbase and rigging the vote against her for that sweet, sweet, one way ticket to Canada:

Upon the confirmation of these infractions, both the company and Yuri had gone to great lengths to remedy the situation. Unfortunately, we were unable to come to a mutual agreement.

Fish: Lose weight.
Yuri: No.
Fish: I'll pay for a gym membership for everyone.
Yuri: No.

Therefore, a continued working relationship and a renewal of contract were deemed impossible.

Speaking of Fishman:

Context: Jelly said Fishman told her he'd buy her a one-way ticket to Canada if she'd be a seiso idol that didn't swear. She said shit but claimed since she didn't say the "f" word, it didn't count. She also asked him for just the money for the cost of the ticket, and Fishman called her shallow.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Some of the Tweet was posted before I got to post this reply, but I'll keep it since it adds more context to the entire thing.

"It's just human excrement"
A fun Dizzy rrat just appeared on /vt/, not long after I found the instagram again and her stream ended.
View attachment 27908

I wonder who is behind this. 🤔
So like...... she uses a voice changer to sound like a dork?:guh:Not much of a Rrat vt

niggaphil

In other news, Jelly is threatening her fanbase and rigging the vote against her for that sweet, sweet, one way ticket to Canada:

Moon Jelly, the only Phase Connect Vtuber that I could watch at my time slot......

Although she is cute, too bad she is not as edgy as Old Hag Tenma

Meanwhile, her PL account Not-Jelly 'Moon Jelly' twitter.

I think she meme it because of recent Taiwan isopod Ramen:

FxRIDcjaQAEA6qS.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
How well does it do with background noises and sharp non-speech sounds like slapping?
She could be pitching her voice up slightly or something like that.
That'd be the explanation I'd think. Her voice sounds quite a bit different from what I had remembered from seeing previously. See below.

Edit: Also, the bottom vid she talks about buying a WiiU in high school. They came out in 2012. Assuming she got it shortly after it came out, that pegs her in mid to late 20's right now.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's to match her name, 7(Na) 7(na) 4(shi).
To expand on this for the Japanese-retarded:

"Nana", shortened to "na", is the word for 7 in Japanese and "shi" is a pronunciation that can be used for 4. "Yon" is more common for 4, nowadays, since "shi" is also the pronunciation for death, thus 4 is considered an unlucky number. Fun fact, that is why Calli chose 4/4 for her birthday.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
That'd be the explanation I'd think. Her voice sounds quite a bit different from what I had remembered from seeing previously. See below.

Yeah seems like she's just pitching herself up abit probably easier to do that then strain her voice

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Airi going through all the AMV Hell vids.. what decade am I in, blast from the past lol this shit almost 20 years old.. Wonder if she has the balls to watch AMV Hell 0 on stream lol the hentai one.

edit:
AMV Hell was kinda like Vine or Tiktok years before those became a thing.. just a bunch of AMV shorts strung together. It was pretty ingenious imo cus my problem with AMVs in general is that it's hard to be creative over an entire 3 minute+ song. Just get your idea or joke out there and gtfo before it gets old and annoying.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Moon Jelly, the only Phase Connect Vtuber that I could watch at my time slot......

Although she is cute, too bad she is not as edgy as Old Hag Tenma

Meanwhile, her PL account Not-Jelly 'Moon Jelly' twitter.

I think she meme it because of recent Taiwan isopod Ramen:

View attachment 27910

She claimed she's eaten giant isopods. She also posted pictures in the chat with the other Phase girls of it, I guess, and they got grossed out and told her to censor/spoil the pictures, lol.

Also, remember:

Archive
Not gay, by the way.
:whatastory:

smartestkidontheshortbus

If Dizzy starts doing Batman TAS watchalongs I'm going to be forced to member.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Why is her forehead red like a baboons ass in that first image. Even worse it looks like it was added or made worse in that one as the next two look more normal
The pics were taken in some weird art exhibit in Vancouver and the room they picked looks light a lighting nightmare.

So like...... she uses a voice changer to sound like a dork?:guh:Not much of a Rrat vt
The implication was that she is a tranny, decent amount of sperging followed after.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
A fun Dizzy rrat just appeared on /vt/, not long after I found the instagram again and her stream ended.
View attachment 27908

You fuckers have spent the last few days thirstposting over a man, and literally no evidence any of you share will convince me otherwise.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 27908

huh, that sorta explains why she sounded so wierd compared to the sad girl company clip

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You fuckers have spent the last few days thirstposting over a man, and literally no evidence any of you share will convince me otherwise.
This means that Rin is in fact, not gay

Bois, we are back in

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
counterpoint:

no

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
This means that Rin is in fact, not gay

Bois, we are back in
Consider this, Voice AI didn't exist when Slugma joined Tsunderia or before when she started as an indie.
But it did when Rin joined Idol.

Now who's more likely to be trans here?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
My say so Oshi did not go to a Spa and get nakey with some dude and tell us about the booba♂️ :amegunl::shiinastare: "It was a couples deal tee hee"
noooooooooooooooo.PNG

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Consider this, Voice AI didn't exist when Slugma joined Tsunderia or before when she started as an indie.
But it did when Rin joined Idol.

Now who's more likely to be trans here?
Neither of them

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I wonder if Dizzy would follow through on a donation to Mermaids UK unlike Froot. I don’t think Sakana would let him dodge it like VShojo management did with Froot.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It makes me a bit curious now. I know that Melody uses a voice changer, are there any other confirmed instances besides this Dizzy situation?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
New Niji yab just dropped.
1685415508814.png
Archive
1685396815023517.jpg

I wonder if Dizzy would follow through on a donation to Mermaids UK unlike Froot. I don’t think Sakana would let him dodge it like VShojo management did with Froot.
Come on guys, if you're such big fans of Dizzy you should prove it and make a donation yourself! You're fighting for her rights, after all! :smugpipi:

It makes me a bit curious now. I know that Melody uses a voice changer, are there any other confirmed instances besides this Dizzy situation?
Voice changers are getting more and more convincing now they're using modern AI technology rather than just altering the pitch like the ones your granddad used to catfish autistic people on Skype with, so unless there's either a yab like this or you have past-life audio to compare it to you're probably not gonna know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom