"There's this great game called 'The Last of Us' it's free on youtube!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Mumei sang with a deep voice in that karaoke today, I've heard her use a deeper voice before, but not sing with it:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
That'd be the explanation I'd think. Her voice sounds quite a bit different from what I had remembered from seeing previously. See below.

Does it? I just brought up her debut stream, put the playhead at a random point, and switched back and forth between the clip video and the debut, and they sound pretty similar to me. Nothing that couldn't be accounted for with different microphones or OBS settings or whatever. Maybe a bit more nasally.

Also, with her previous identity being known as part and parcel of being an invader in the first place, what would be the point? I'm not buying shares in this rrat.

There's no way our favorite tranny-hating pink anime rabbit would be this openly friendly with a tranny.

IMG_0625.JPG

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Lol Airi was a fraction of a second too late to stop the DMCA.

Kalion

:)
Last edited:

themanimthehills

Dizzy most likely isn't a true hag, yet.
Her age is somewhere between 26 to 30.
Some old Tsun viewers claim her age was leaked in a stream and puts her at 26-27 today, but I've seen others argue she is older but with not much evidence other than her taste in things.

But I did find the instagram name and pics finally after some /vt/ archive autism.
I had a catastrophic desktop failure a few months ago and had to rip everything out of it in a rush, kind of fucked up my drives.
Someone posted it not long after she left Tsunderia to their general:
Instagram pics are from 2019

View attachment 27907View attachment 27906View attachment 27905

Her account linked from the post:
I'm trying to save an updated version with her new profile photo of her face but the archive site is taking fucking forever.
Her most recent profile photo:
View attachment 27904
Same hair she had at Offkai.

Is it wrong that this info unironically makes me like Dizzy less? She's young, dyes her hair, and posts images of herself on Instagram. I can't really see myself vibing with someone like that... Maybe I'm overthinking it, I don't know.

Edit: apparently I'm alone on this...

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

themanimthehills

Topo Chico

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Is it wrong that this info unironically makes me like Dizzy less? She's young, dyes her hair, and posts images of herself on Instagram. I can't really see myself vibing with someone like that... Maybe I'm overthinking it, I don't know.

Edit: apparently I'm alone on this...
Exactly, seeing that in reality she behaves like a woman IS disheartening.
:gsh:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Post-COVID Erina is ringing our doorbell.

erina.jpeg

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Is it wrong that this info unironically makes me like Dizzy less? She's young, dyes her hair, and posts images of herself on Instagram
They literally all have done this... well I guess maybe not Pippa, or at least she didn't get caught. I'm all for indulging the kayfab of being real hags "so dusty, no eggs" but all signs point to the 28ish upper range for the PC girls.

themanimthehills

nigga i think you're gay. find a man or someting.
Wouldn't you like it if a female vtuber you watched turned out to have extremely masculine interests when not on stream? Seeing that she's interested in something traditionally feminine just makes me embarrassed.

I watched (or at least tried to) Kiara's girls talk stream and I was just so baffled by what they were talking about? How can you not feel ashamed to admit in public that you're interested in shoes and makeup?

Btw, how do you quote additional comments when editing a post? I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
meos9u7q9v2b1.jpg

Speaking of Cons this image makes me angry because of the logos
Also everyone is in a chair :0

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
@Azehara thumbnail game still on point

Also here's the latest from Not Theo

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I think she meme it because of recent Taiwan isopod Ramen:

View attachment 27910

Jesus fucking christ they're at it again.

"Hey guys maybe there's a reason we don't eat sea bugs?" Says the people who question recent local trends of eating weird animals three years after a global pandemic from doing just that thing.

"NAH BRO ITS A E S T H E T I C" Says Patient Zero who continues to not learn not to put weird fucking animals in their mouth.

I hope these fuckers contract a prion. Give us a mutated kuru so we can have a fun fucking outbreak for once.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Speaking of Cons this image makes me angry because of the logos
Also everyone is in a chair :0
Momocon Event Organizer managed to get good place for their vtuber stuff.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Jesus fucking christ they're at it again.

"Hey guys maybe there's a reason we don't eat sea bugs?" Says the people who question recent local trends of eating weird animals three years after a global pandemic from doing just that thing.

"NAH BRO ITS A E S T H E T I C" Says Patient Zero who continues to not learn not to put weird fucking animals in their mouth.

I hope these fuckers contract a prion. Give us a mutated kuru so we can have a fun fucking outbreak for once.
i will fucking kill myself before i eat the bugs

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Airi's hag card got revoked for not knowing what a plane flying towards two towers in the NY skyline means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom