Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Last edited:

niggaphil

I am not sure where is the Nijisanji convention in the 2023 photo. But the Taiwan CWT x Nijisanji convention happened in last Saturday did provide chairs.

FxHuJbHaYAA62PZ.jpg

Edit:
Of course, they're the main Nijisanji audience
:smugselen:
God Damn, Are you claiming Taiwan is a part of China? (Taiwaneses Sperging incoming) :smugselen:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hey guys, did you know, Bao got scammed out of 36 grand, but uh, Merryweather is the real victim here.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
According to Tenma, fishman has yet to hire ugly women. :whatastory:
Good to know Tenma has good self esteem appearance wise
Airi going through all the AMV Hell vids.. what decade am I in, blast from the past lol this shit almost 20 years old.. Wonder if she has the balls to watch AMV Hell 0 on stream lol the hentai one.

>Not confident in my singing
Airi... no any phase talent that lurks here please smack Airi and tell her she has one of the best singing voices in vtubing
I know that Melody uses a voice changer
She does?

Speaking of singing Lucy Pyre did an en cover of the needy streamer song

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
There's no way our favorite tranny-hating pink anime rabbit would be this openly friendly with a tranny. Rrat denied.
:smugpipi:

I do agree this thread does get flooded a ton with Phase talk, though understandably, especially given the new Phase Invaders starting up. So here's something else:

In case people haven't seen, a Holo clipper has been posting a few hour-plus long translations of Botan, Pekora, and Lui playing the Stanley Parable. I haven't watched them all yet, but I did watch a few clips of Lui playing, and she was having a ton of fun with it, which made me have a lot of fun watching. So I plan on watching these pretty soon. Maybe I'll watch on before I go to bed:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
New Niji yab just dropped.
View attachment 27912
Archive
View attachment 27913

Come on guys, if you're such big fans of Dizzy you should prove it and make a donation yourself! You're fighting for her rights, after all! :smugpipi:

Voice changers are getting more and more convincing now they're using modern AI technology rather than just altering the pitch like the ones your granddad used to catfish autistic people on Skype with, so unless there's either a yab like this or you have past-life audio to compare it to you're probably not gonna know.
I think it's maybe because Niji livers are usually featured in smaller events while Holo talents get the larger events with better facility.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

niggaphil

I think it's maybe because Niji livers are usually featured in smaller events while Holo talents get the larger events with better facility.
I think I want to call this BS, because in my previous post, the CWT is second of the biggest event in Taiwan, and the Niji event has ~3000 attendees (Unless you think 3000 audiences are small). I think this is more on the organisers' responsibility to prepare the good facility for the attendees.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
1685417768938.png
Quality Airi Stream. She is also doing pretty good view-wise this stream.

use thumbnails

Last edited by a moderator:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Im seeing a lack of Jelly Propaganda so here is she with her cover of a Reine Song:

When the moment comes i hope she unleash her full power for a Karaoke

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
New Niji yab just dropped.
1685415508814.png
I think I want to call this BS, because in my previous post, the CWT is second of the biggest event in Taiwan, and the Niji event has ~3000 attendees (Unless you think 3000 audiences are small). I think this is more on the organisers' responsibility to prepare the good facility for the attendees.
This is true. As much as people is dunking Niji at this time like it's the current trend of the year, it's frankly not the Niji's fault since all they do is just allowing/permitting the event organizer to get their talent to be part of their event. Blame it on the EO if they decided that chair isn't needed or that all congoers must stand because they can't be arsed to get more chairs. There's also the fact that sometimes the place is just not fit for chairs, and so it is better to just let them sit on the floor. The screenshot used in that 4chan post looks like that of a mall so it is there for spacing reason, and the Taiwan one niggaphil mentioned probably has enough space left to set a stage big enough for chairs.

As a regular con-goer loser who touch grass every weekend to the detriment of others, I can confirm that when Kobo and Reine went to one of the ID big event last month where they doing a event-only karaeoke thing as guests, they are doing it on a small "main" stage with only a screen on a raised platform and everyone has to sit down on the floor. So it is NOT "hurr durr niji can't get people chairs because riku the CEO need to expand his yacht collection" shenanigans. Also note that this is within a HUGE CONVENTION HALL WITH THE EO EXPLICITLY RENTING THREE HALLS OUT OF TEN FOR EVENT PURPOSE, and they still decided "eh you know what, let's make the main stage to be like this, placed on the corner of the convention hall without chair because it's better i guess."

Case in point:

1685418368803.png
1685418430196.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom