"If you are embarrassed of yourself, why don't you use your gun?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Kaelove

FxSS-GRaMAAJCzP

niggaphil

As much as people are joking about DIzzy's power over this forum, I was doing some work while having her stream up, pulled up a window that happened to cover up her model, and immediately closed out of it, to my detriment, and muttered to myself "I have to see her." The brain parasite thing isn't just lore it's reality and it's too late for all of us.

The main difference though is we're NOT pedophiles.
A Gyaru lover simps for a non-Gyaru VTuber? You are turning heretics and shall burn in hell!!

:fishfry:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
When I read posts like this I can never help but wonder if people aren't just being so free with their opinions because it's a big-breasted adult model instead of a Gura model...
More about attitude for me at least. I've sort of bounced off Jelly because she acts too much like an actual child rather than her model looking like one
:gurafinger:Give me some time to Cook:menhera:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Raimi Ricotta, a vtuber who is an actually semi-competent gamer, is back streaming Zelda: TotK with a 10/10 thumbnail and the best take on what happen with FlaVR; "Some guys are getting rid of 5 letters in their name, so people need a day to get their emotions out; it'll calm down tomorrow." I'm expecting another 6-8 hour stream going by her previous ones.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
A Gyaru lover simps for a non-Gyaru VTuber? You are turning heretics and shall burn in hell!!

:fishfry:
I don't have the time/energy to make a gyaru Dizzy rn so let me just say: fuck you :nehgah:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I don't have the time/energy to make a gyaru Dizzy rn so let me just say: fuck you :nehgah:
Dizzy can be as dark as the void itself if she desires, so in that sense, yes, she's a gyaru

But since she's asian, all she needs is a tan and an outfit change

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Dizzy Dokuro seems to be taking a page from the book of Rin Penrose in her recent YouTube short, explaining VTuber merch production while also taking a shot at the company coffee:

Personally, I feel like it won't have a similar impact until her audio issues are properly taken care of, but better to start with something than nothing lest she become a seething vtweeter in her later years

My personal problem is there are items just as easy and cost effective to produce as stickers but it's still always stickers and keychains.

Decorative Postcards Pencils/Pens Mugs Cards (think sports cards collectibles) Corkboard with a anime girl pasted on top of it (to keep drinks from staining the table via condensation)

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Will we get forced into A Dizzy Live thread or the Degen thread?:holohag::hololove:
Born to OOUUHHHH :beatanicrying: Forced to :holohag::hololove:
Dizzy most likely isn't a true hag, yet.
Her age is somewhere between 26 to 30.
Some old Tsun viewers claim her age was leaked in a stream and puts her at 26-27 today, but I've seen others argue she is older but with not much evidence other than her taste in things.

But I did find the instagram name and pics finally after some /vt/ archive autism.
I had a catastrophic desktop failure a few months ago and had to rip everything out of it in a rush, kind of fucked up my drives.
Someone posted it not long after she left Tsunderia to their general:
Instagram pics are from 2019

72898834_2460651127359315_7694626102778382215_n.jpg74610755_235591304084973_3551233596037874145_n.jpg71759183_2671025006453887_8873690730869494554_n.jpg

Her account linked from the post:
I'm trying to save an updated version with her new profile photo of her face but the archive site is taking fucking forever.
Her most recent profile photo:
295558481_1081510226059176_3095902173696027054_n.jpg
Same hair she had at Offkai.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Gonna numberfag a bit but Uruka has been hardstuck for a while. I feel like she hasnt been playing to her strengths (also doesnt help the hiatus and vacation she had).
In the words of Shiina: "Uruka streams at ass-o'clock"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy most likely isn't a true hag, yet.
Her age is somewhere between 26 to 30.
Some old Tsun viewers claim her age was leaked in a stream and puts her at 26-27 today, but I've seen others argue she is older but with not much evidence other than her taste in things.

But I did find the instagram name and pics finally after some /vt/ archive autism.
I had a catastrophic desktop failure a few months ago and had to rip everything out of it in a rush, kind of fucked up my drives.
Someone posted it not long after she left Tsunderia to their general:
Instagram pics are from 2019

View attachment 27907View attachment 27906View attachment 27905

Her account linked from the post:
I'm trying to save an updated version with her new profile photo of her face but the archive site is taking fucking forever.
Her most recent profile photo:
View attachment 27904
Same hair she had at Offkai.

Oh no she's hot

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

Imagine getting BTFOd by the left bumper

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh no she's hot
She looks like a SEAwhore do we know which country shes from?

Edit : idk why i replied to you i wanted to reply to delusiontree

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
According to Tenma, fishman has yet to hire ugly women. :whatastory:
Man, imagine being a girl, getting into Phase Connect, and then all of a sudden, Tenma stops saying this.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Dizzy is scared of strangers and men. All of you simps are doomed.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Man, imagine being a girl, getting into Phase Connect, and then all of a sudden, Tenma stops saying this.
I wonder how drunk you'd have to let her get on stream before she'd name the ugly dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom