"If Sakana wasn't a furry, Shiina could have been a crab"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The new Phase Invaders have all posted their schedules:

As I said before, Jelly has an interesting streaming schedule. I might be able to add her to my viewing roster and get to watch some streams that aren't VODs.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She's beginning to fix herself somewhat

lolol.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

UberSoldat

One of the few Niji talents (males) that I have watched. He is very chill and has collabed with so many people. Kinda sad.
Here's hoping he becomes active on his PL.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
:holohag: :hololove: live. She's having a similar time to /our ragdoll/

Archive

Edit: aaaaand she's breaking down:fishmandispair:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I am now Kenbased and Barbiepilled, time to sleep and have nightmares about the fucking elephant.

raildex

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I trough she just kinda liked the movies, but Bae is truly a Barbie scholar, no wonder she doesn't get any other pop culture reference, all her brain space is taken by barbie.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am now Kenbased and Barbiepilled, time to sleep and have nightmares about the fucking elephant.
I'd never watch them on my own, but that was an amazing watchalong. I'd recommend it to anyone

Topo Chico

Does anyone here know for certain if that's her actual steam account or does she just have multiple accounts? Because when I looked I found older an older account with a slightly different name so I'm assuming the newer account that left the comment on Lumi's review isn't genuine?
That older account is friends with Iron Mouse (maybe), but has seemingly no other vtuber account friends. But aint much you can do with privated accounts. Don't know why she'd have two Demon Dice accounts instead of one Demon Dice account and one Mori account.
E: Also, I don't know her dox as im not a holochad, but the second account has location set to Texas, is she a Texan? That'd be at least some circumstantial evidence that the older account is her.
E:E:
1685252286499.png
Shiina next game is Star Wars, I'm looking forward to her battle with frogs

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Here's a clip vid of Neuro's new model. I really like how her eyes fill up with code while "listening" to the TTS messages. I assume her model movement is mostly random but it looks a lot more natural than the bouncing back and forth the old model did. There's some funny scuff moments here too. Good work by everyone involved with this new model.

And Vedal still knows how to pick great songs for Neuro's voice to sing.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Tenma already bullying her kouhai
1685252404649.png1685252421493.png

Edit:
1685252548418.png1685252611693.png
They are now in Discord together and are playing Hangman
1685252821115.png

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
:holohag: :hololove: live. She's having a similar time to /our ragdoll/

Archive

Edit: aaaaand she's breaking down:fishmandispair:

She's now looking for cope anime to watch and gift subs are flying, so if you want a sub and to give the poor girl a recommendation, it would be appreciated.
:fishmandispair:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Uhhh, is this supposed to be official Phase Connect art?
Untitled.png
"Goth Monster Girl ASMR"
Also almost like Dizzy is trying to SEO that stream with that title :whatastory:

IdenticalPlateaus

She is speaking the truth though (she is Tenma afterall, straight to the point). If the whole PC has to be represented or hard-carried by Pippa, it gonna be a huge disasters sooner or later (see Henri incident). Even @thhrang said Pippa starting to show lolcow characteristics.
Yeah it's a shame that Phase has turned into a bit of a double edged sword for her. She is too edgy for corpos, like calling people retards and telling them to rope, but she really doesn't want to get evolved with the political shit that orbits Pippa. Can't say I blame her for getting upset, seems really frustrating and I don't see a path for her to fix the things she wants to.

Topo Chico

Lia Gorilla, amazing sleep schedule moment:

Congrats likers

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Jelly now in VC with Tenma to play hangman on her forehead. Great first collab.
:SelenHAHAhere:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She's now looking for cope anime to watch and gift subs are flying, so if you want a sub and to give the poor girl a recommendation, it would be appreciated.
:fishmandispair:
Hopefully she listens and watches Chromartie High, it's what's needed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom