"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Vesper got so blitzed during Barbie that he's going to wake up two states away in the back of a pickup tomorrow.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Yeah it's a shame that Phase has turned into a bit of a double edged sword for her. She is too edgy for corpos, like calling people retards and telling them to rope, but she really doesn't want to get evolved with the political shit that orbits Pippa. Can't say I blame her for getting upset, seems really frustrating and I don't see a path for her to fix the things she wants to.
Phase Connect is still clearly growing despite some crybully vtweeters trying to pressure indies and others not to associate. To some degree they already lost on that if you look at that dating game show stream Lumi was on and Lia being a Neuro friend now.
Also seething envy is to be expected with your most subbed talent, even if Pippa played it far safer they would just make more retarded shit up in an attempt to hurt her.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Phase Connect is still clearly growing despite some crybully vtweeters trying to pressure indies and others not to associate. To some degree they already lost on that if you look at that dating game show stream Lumi was on and Lia being a Neuro friend now.
Also seething envy is to be expected with your most subbed talent, even if Pippa played it far safer they would just make more retarded shit up in an attempt to hurt her.
It's also thanks to Neuro that we got Lia and Kiara in the same animation as well as Shondo

Archive

GOTBB

55:46 (in case the timestamp link does not timestamp)
Does Gura say the gamer nico nico nii or am I just on this forum too much?

IdenticalPlateaus

I wasn't suggesting Phase try to change it's image. There is no reason for Pippa to change what has made her succesful and got more eyes on Phase. Just seems like the bigger Phase gets the less likely mainstream creators will collab with Tenma, I'd be surprised if something like an OfflineTV collab happened again anytime soon. None of the girl's are at fault, just is what it is.

I wouldn't put much stock in the Neuro collab making things easier, Vedal seems to collab with anyone no matter how 'problematic' twitter finds them (Shondo). Dude wants to get that bag while he can.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It is in her new year achievement streams, where she complained about Phase Connect current reputation caused her having hard time in forming collaborations with other streamer

She is speaking the truth though (she is Tenma afterall, straight to the point). If the whole PC has to be represented or hard-carried by Pippa, it gonna be a huge disasters sooner or later (see Henri incident). Even @thhrang said Pippa starting to show lolcow characteristics.

You're taking a schizo doing retarded shit online as a disaster and also taking the schizo posting of a nigga who takes pippa's shitposting 100% serious as gospel? come on now. Disaster is when you have a wave of hitpieces a la alex jones or crowder that completely nukes their channels monetization in a single day, doubt you'll see something as extreme as that nowadays, fag journalists lost a lot of pull in the last 6 years.

On Tenma. You'd think tenma would be like "well fuck them I wouldn't want to associate with these fragile bitches" but she's mad people don't want to collab because of her corpo reputation? that to me came off as a clout chasing whore and the people she has been courting ever since kinda confirms it for me. Just don't shit where you eat, it never looks good on you. Also let's be real here, without pippa phase would be pulling the same numbers as roza's current corpo or they would've gone under because they would be yet another idol wannabe corpo. Pippa unleashing her schizo bullshit is what attracted this much of an audience to all of phase and most of all, loyal fans, maybe too loyal.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You're taking a schizo doing retarded shit online as a disaster and also taking the schizo posting of a nigga who takes pippa's shitposting 100% serious as gospel? come on now. Disaster is when you have a wave of hitpieces a la alex jones or crowder that completely nukes their channels monetization in a single day, doubt you'll see something as extreme as that nowadays, fag journalists lost a lot of pull in the last 6 years.

On Tenma. You'd think tenma would be like "well fuck them I wouldn't want to associate with these fragile bitches" but she's mad people don't want to collab because of her corpo reputation? that to me came off as a clout chasing whore and the people she has been courting ever since kinda confirms it for me. Just don't shit where you eat, it never looks good on you. Also let's be real here, without pippa phase would be pulling the same numbers as roza's current corpo or they would've gone under because they would be yet another idol wannabe corpo. Pippa unleashing her schizo bullshit is what attracted this much of an audience to all of phase and most of all, loyal fans, maybe too loyal.
Are you suggesting Pippa...carried Phase connect? :pippaworship:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
As I said before, Jelly has an interesting streaming schedule. I might be able to add her to my viewing roster and get to watch some streams that aren't VODs.
Yeah, I have no chance of being awake at that time, but I hope she gets a good audience! I think she's pretty great so far and I'm looking forward to the VODs!

UberSoldat

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Magni has technically become the first Holostars EN with a 3D avatar. It's his blender model attached to his head.
Mini Mag 3.gif
Mini Mag 5.gif
Mini Mag 4.gif

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Are you suggesting Pippa...carried Phase connect?
:pippaworship:Pippa The Messiah, Savior of Vtubing, God-Queen of Phase Connect:pippaworship:

For legal reasons, this is a joke.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Are you suggesting Pippa...carried Phase connect? :pippaworship:
I think the best way to describe pippa and phase would be like this: Pippa is the dumpsterfire outside of phase's building that somehow manages to keep attracting packs of hobos who set their tents around it, shit may look rough to outsiders but if you join to shoot the shit you're gonna have a good time.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So @Murrayしないで as the resident mech mechanic, ever work on Jets mech?

Ah, M-11 series. Sure. Export version of CiviTech's J-10 line. The OEM exhaust flange is prone to overheating and shattering on extended deployments, which can cause catastrophic damage to the pivot relays. There's an aftermarket replacement but it costs a ton. CiviTech wanted to do a recall but was actually blocked by a bureaucrat at the GSS because his cousin runs the factory that makes the replacement, but you didn't hear that from me.

I like the design of her model. Her singing voice is… very enthusiastic.

Airi called into Lia's stream. Now this may surprise you, but they're talking about fanfiction and crushes on video game characters. It may be hard to believe but I assure you it's true.

I see we're back on the "Tenma hates PC but she can't go anywhere else" circle-rrat again. Whee.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I don't think Phase being the 4chan agency of choice because of Pippa is that big of a problem, and I think things will remain fine unless she actually really goes off the deep end or something. For all the accusations I've seen against her, my (admittedly limited) knowledge of Pippa points to her being quite good at treading the line between what is edgy enough to appeal to her fanbase and what would get her in trouble with people besides toothless vtweeters. And all the meanwhile she has helped Phase carve out an audience for itself. The only time I can recall seeing her really fuck up was when she linked the Kiara roommate wrestling video or something, and she got bonked pretty fast for that. That was ages ago, though.

I can see why Tenma would be personally frustrated if someone she wanted to collab with told her "no" because of Phase Connect's reputation. But I don't think it'll do much harm to the agency. The area where I might be wrong is promotional streams. Companies may be less willing to work with Phase to promote their stuff. I don't watch enough of Phase to know how big of a deal this is for them.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I see we're back on the "Tenma hates PC but she can't go anywhere else" circle-rrat again. Whee.
As is the nature of rrats, they will persist indefinitely until killed, preferably with a brick.

I don't think Phase being the 4chan agency of choice because of Pippa is that big of a problem, and I think things will remain fine unless she actually really goes off the deep end or something. For all the accusations I've seen against her, my (admittedly limited) knowledge of Pippa points to her being quite good at treading the line between what is edgy enough to appeal to her fanbase and what would get her in trouble with people besides toothless vtweeters. And all the meanwhile she has helped Phase carve out an audience for itself. The only time I can recall seeing her really fuck up was when she linked the Kiara roommate wrestling video or something, and she got bonked pretty fast for that. That was ages ago, though.
Pippa has carved out an audience of people who don't usually watch vtubers. It's certainly risky, but it's a much better tactic than trying to compete for the attention of an already saturated viewer base.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone who formerly believed Pippa was a neo-nazi did the bare minimum research required to discover that Pippa is in fact NOT a neo-nazi:

Archive

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Here's a clip vid of Neuro's new model. I really like how her eyes fill up with code while "listening" to the TTS messages. I assume her model movement is mostly random but it looks a lot more natural than the bouncing back and forth the old model did. There's some funny scuff moments here too. Good work by everyone involved with this new model.

And Vedal still knows how to pick great songs for Neuro's voice to sing.

Loving her new model and how much it moves. Old one was pretty stiff.

Yeah it's a shame that Phase has turned into a bit of a double edged sword for her. She is too edgy for corpos, like calling people retards and telling them to rope, but she really doesn't want to get evolved with the political shit that orbits Pippa. Can't say I blame her for getting upset, seems really frustrating and I don't see a path for her to fix the things she wants to.
I wasn't suggesting Phase try to change it's image. There is no reason for Pippa to change what has made her succesful and got more eyes on Phase. Just seems like the bigger Phase gets the less likely mainstream creators will collab with Tenma, I'd be surprise if something like an OfflineTV collab happened again anytime soon. None of the girl's are at fault, just is what it is.

I wouldn't put much stock in the Neuro collab making things easier, Vedal seems to collab with anyone no matter how 'problematic' twitter finds them (Shondo). Dude wants to get that bag while he can.
This doesn't limit to Phase Connect hell even Holo talents get a ton of shit for collabing with "problematic" people. Pippa has talked about some people backing out of collabs because they are bitches with thin skin and bowed down to the Twitter Freaks. My view-point on this is that it must suck to know that some people wont collab with you because of something you had nothing to do with but at the same time fuck them. People like that are not worth collabing with anyways.

Additionally Tenma is not free of the blame. She has also said some shit. Overall she has done a few collabs with people like Giri, Koe, Nagzz and whatnot which are more normie-friendly and that has helped clean her image (since Phase Connect is associated with 4chan).

So @Murrayしないで as the resident mech mechanic, ever work on Jets mech?

Never seen her before. Shes adorable.

Clip tax:

Also is Low Effort Clips ESL or attempting to beat YT's content filtering shit?

He is ESL but he is probably doing it to filter Youtube's retarded content moderation bots. A video getting the yellow $ sign means that it wont get as much views or recommended. Talking about Yellow $ signs and getting nerfed by the content bots....

Clip tax:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Never seen her before. Shes adorable.
I stumbled across her twitter and noticed she in the same sort of group Clio and Mako are in called Vershion. They're all aussie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom