"Sakana should rent a house in Japan and we can all live there. Every day would be chaos - Every day someone is screaming..."Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
With how we've been spoiled the past few months in regard to new outfits, I was wondering what some people's favorite 2023 costumes were.

My personal picks are Ina & Selen (largely due to her haircut).

View attachment 27434View attachment 27435
Ollie's Ninja kimono is so awesome that I'm not sure anything else comes close to it for me this year.
ollie kimono.jpg

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't think it's that big of a deal that you can get banned from a game.
It is however, pride parade gay that steam keeps an active record on your "days since banned" like a fucking rap sheet. That stinks of LARP ideologue playing thought police fantasy (and getting paid for it)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't think it's that big of a deal that you can get banned from a game.
It is however, pride parade gay that steam keeps an active record on your "days since banned" like a fucking rap sheet. That stinks of LARP ideologue playing thought police fantasy (and getting paid for it)
They only keep track of cheating bans if I remember right, not "oh nyo, you said a gamer word" bans. Oh, and only if the game's anti-cheat automatically reports to steam, I don't think you get a profile thing if you manually get banned by a janny for something.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
This watchalong has been great so far. Vesper found a spear in the second movie and screamed so loud his neighbors are texting him to calm down :whatastory:

smartestkidontheshortbus

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
It was a decent cover. It's a really good song.

Even Kirsche raided Koe's debut watchalong. Normally I don't really care about this shit but I do understand why some people are mad since usually when there are birthdays or debuts, everyone opens up that timeslot.

Not to talk shit on Tsunderia but most of them were at 150-300 CCV range. Tsunderia as a company did very little to promote the talents and honestly that was their downfall.

I don't know how I feel about her. I like her but I hope she doesn't go too menhera. I don't really know her from the slugma days other than the Fishman interview collab thing.

Ember didn't get her lore video on time and Dizzy didn't get her song out on time. Shit happens I guess. As far as debut goes it was fairly standard.

When it comes to advertising I have a friend that works with marketing and he tells me that Youtube ads are the most effective way to target a certain audience. He also gets the most bang for his buck when it comes to using it for promotion of X or Y thing/event/person. He runs marketing campaigns for politicians.

Gura taking a page from Ayame. Creating some sort of Gura content drought helps her get a shit-ton of views/donos whenever she pops up.
View attachment 27610

Something happened to the not-Riifu Discord server. Maybe her old management caught wind of it. I woke up to a notification on my phone about it but when I clicked to read it she had already deleted the server. Might have to dumpster dive through /VT/ to find out.

I maybe mistaken, and i am not gonna try and find actual viewership numbers to back this up. But 17,000 actually seems low for a Gura stream.

Edit: I lied, i looked it up on playboard. Her average viewership is 21,050.
GuraPB.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Why was Tusnderia so unprofitable again?
Is it just the fishman touch or letting them be more themselves?

Do you have to call it "the fishman touch?"

what colour is she that she can sound both black as hell, white as hell and hispanic at the same time?

She's Puertorriqueño but she grew up somewhere in the midwest.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I maybe mistaken, and i am not gonna try and find actual viewership numbers to back this up. But 17,000 actually seems low for a Gura stream.
Nah, that is about right. She usually goes 15-20k, depending on the game

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It's been as high as 20k tonight. Her numbers have "only" mostly been in the high teens since she took medical hiatus late last year.

niggaphil

I'm out of the loop here. You got some examples of those things?
It is in her new year achievement streams, where she complained about Phase Connect current reputation caused her having hard time in forming collaborations with other streamer

her sperging about PC's reputation and people dropping her from collabs really soured me on her. This just makes her look bad in general, worse in my book.
She is speaking the truth though (she is Tenma afterall, straight to the point). If the whole PC has to be represented or hard-carried by Pippa, it gonna be a huge disasters sooner or later (see Henri incident). Even @thhrang said Pippa starting to show lolcow characteristics.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Vesper is 6 beers in and the stream has turned into trying to get him to stop drinking. He is getting more unhinged than normal.

Also, why are these movies legitimately good?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Disaster man trying to convince Vesper to hydrate, Vesper tried to argue that beer is kinda like tea, both made with leaves/plants. I've had this conversation before.. on both sides. Grandpa like me fr

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Vesper is 6 beers in and the stream has turned into trying to get him to stop drinking. He is getting more unhinged than normal.

Also, why are these movies legitimately good?
This toy promotion movies from the early 2000 are weirdly good in general, I remember being obsess as a teen with the max steel movies and decided to rewatch one a while back thinking I would not hold up but still is a kinda fun dumb action movie.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
She is speaking the truth though (she is Tenma after all, straight to the point). If the whole PC has to be represented or hard-carried by Pippa, it gonna be a huge disasters sooner or later (see Henri incident). Even @thhrang said Pippa starting to show lolcow characteristics.
1. Henri was a damn nobody, only people that even knows about him is /vt/, here, and the homeland.

2. Skill issue, reputation is not static. If Pippa's the only memorable member of Phase Connect, that says more about you than it does about her.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

20230528_004626.jpg

The worst part about Rushia getting canned is how unbalanced the colors of gen 3 looks without her color.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Vesper trying to gas up Bae so she'll let me him drink more, she is so done with his shit lol This watchalong group really works

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Vesper trying to gas up Bae so she'll let me drink more, she is so done with his shit lol This watchalong group really works
I think you've had enough for tonight Vesper...

Topo Chico

It is in her new year achievement streams, where she complained about Phase Connect current reputation caused her having hard time in forming collaborations with other streamer

It's around 2:27:00 ish of that vod 👍

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

She is speaking the truth though (she is Tenma afterall, straight to the point). If the whole PC has to be represented or hard-carried by Pippa, it gonna be a huge disasters sooner or later (see Henri incident). Even @thhrang said Pippa starting to show lolcow characteristics.

It's around 2:27:00 ish of that vod 👍
Thanks for answering the question. I remember this video, I didn't realise we were talking about something that long ago. Wasn't about to search through 4 months of posts contating the words "Tenma" and "collab".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom