"By the way I'm graduating, Sakana's finally firing me. Sakana said he doesn't wanna work with me anymore, so after this month I'm graduating. I wasn't cute and funny enough"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

No idea why you're acting like complaining about crappy translations is a bad thing. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it deserve a good translation.
you're reading too into what I wrote there big guy. wyatt's a lolcow, so is crunchyroll. it's a tard fight. i like his tard rants, i don't like zogged translations. his critique devolved within 3-4 tweets into a racist based homophobic double based rant because of a pedo bait show's shitty translation that lasted dozens and dozens tweets. every 6~ months he has a melty about something on twitter and makes another account. one retard on the internet shit posting about the jap cartoon being translated bad isn't going to make the zogbots translate it right jej. the context added to my post is to show what would make the danger hairs upset, i like drama, i would welcome the danger hair shitfit over le heckin based rabbit rting an ebil nazi.

Clip tax:

Also is Low Effort Clips ESL or attempting to beat YT's content filtering shit?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
For a nice JP Sunday morning, UniVirtual's Ohga Ruki with her flute

Thanks for sharing this one. First time hearing of her. I like the instrument playing streams, and the flute is one of my favorites to listen to. I see she does these streams fairly often too, so I'm definitely going to keep an eye on her for those. Very comfy/relaxing content.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Archive
Words to live by.

unironically. So much bullshit can happen while outdoors with your gun (most commonly in my experience falling into a river/mud pit) it can and will fuck up your gun carrying a spare is common sense

I know a friend who had to deal with a bear attack and despite spraying them good with the pepper their gun ended up mangled because the dumb bear was chewing on it

Personally I feel my ass out of a tree when i spotted a snake land a bit awkward and the barrel bent ever so slightly (having landed partially on a rock) meaning i was out my primary hunting tool

I know another guy who was using rivers to mask his scent stepped in the middle of a river and fell like 20ft down into the water all his provisions and equipment ruined

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Vesper's getting beers 4 and 5 and we aren't even half way through the first movie

Edit: That being said, he legitimately thinks the movie is great.

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
dizzy going for the pippa audience :Vesper-UNHINGED:

okdsudhf.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
what colour is she that she can sound both black as hell, white as hell and hispanic at the same time?
She's Portuguese like Mousey
Edit: Puerto Rican I got them mixed up.:guradumbl:

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper is schizoing out over a golden statue coming to life, assuring Bae and Bettel that you can't create a golem of that ability without transposing a human soul into it.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nebula Slasher

Tenma and Moriko really hit it off well! She's catching up on the Invaders debuts now:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Grimmi is is going through Jones' Fear and Hunger videos before playing herself

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I unironically enjoyed a Barbie movie while sober.. joining Vesper in drinking for the next one. What is this timeline lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom