"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's kind of hard to cause he doesn't usually do a reply to the comment he's actually replying too and you get several off topic posts surrounding it. Essentially he's stating it's nothing and people are blowing it out of proportions.View attachment 2560
Ok, I got it all. Remember lads, keep in mind that this is in the #capippalists channel in the Official Phase-Connect Server:
1665641835131.png
1665641844343.png

1665641854145.png1665641864630.png

1665641871388.png
1665641876597.png
1665641886831.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Does this nigga even know English?
He's trying to sound profound without actually having a point. He probably should've stayed quiet, this vague shit just annoys people.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
🐇"IM OVERWORKED I DONT GET PAID SALARY AND IM FORCED TO ATTEND STUPID MEETINGS THEY RUIN MY SLEEP SCHEDULE AND IM STRESSED ABOUT NEW RULES WHILE ALSO BEING STRESSED ABOUT NEW RULES NOT BEING APPLIED TO ME WHICH WILL RUIN RELATIONSHIPS WITH MY FRIENDS!"

🐟"naw guys its nothingburger like cmon :D"

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RedRage

Bro, joking aside but that's a really shit take. Girl just had a breakdown, even if it's not justified, it's best to not call it donno baiting as that's bad for business if nothing else.
Fucking wait, was that original message recent? I thought that might have been an older screen, if so I might be fostering some unironic fishman hate because thats fucking foul.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For those who didn't watch the stream, here is an exact timestamp to right before Pippa started breaking down. Lasts to the very end of the stream from here.

Fucking wait, was that original message recent? I thought that might have been an older screen, if so I might be fostering some unironic fishman hate because thats fucking foul.
I think the 'donobait' thing is specifically a screenshot from an old modchat leak, not from today at all.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You posted it, I figured you were grabbing stuff from the Discord.

Sven

Pretty sure that is about the Minecraft streams with the dono game effects

RedRage

You posted it, I figured you were grabbing stuff from the Discord.
I was, I mean the donobait sakana one, I'm not sure when that one originated from, just saw it in the spam of messages.

So just some really bad timing then to have someone ask that after everything Pippa just said then, thats rough. Still don't particularly agree with his "everyone is overthinking it" attitude, hope Pippa doesn't get too much shit for what she talked about.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
I mean the donobait sakana one, I'm not sure when that one originated from, just saw it in the spam of messages.

So just some really bad timing then to have someone ask that after everything Pippa just said then, thats rough. Still don't particularly agree with his "everyone is overthinking it" attitude, hope Pippa doesn't get too much shit for what she talked about.
I mean that's kind of his schtick. When the mod chat leak about the banned words happened a week ago. He said similar things about big brain people and stuff.

His responses to these things as a boss for something does need work. Cause downplaying stuff even if false is just condescending and just makes rrats breed more.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
🐇"IM OVERWORKED I DONT GET PAID SALARY AND IM FORCED TO ATTEND STUPID MEETINGS THEY RUIN MY SLEEP SCHEDULE AND IM STRESSED ABOUT NEW RULES WHILE ALSO BEING STRESSED ABOUT NEW RULES NOT BEING APPLIED TO ME WHICH WILL RUIN RELATIONSHIPS WITH MY FRIENDS!"

🐟"naw guys its nothingburger like cmon :D"
Reminds me of this old classic, kinda.
1665643077394.png
1665643093887.png1665643103492.png
"DOWNPLAY IT!"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
lmao unless Fishman gave a bonus to talent too then at that point theres a non-zero chance he has paid his jannies more wages than to his actual talent

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
tard needs a community manager. needs to log off when menhera moment happens. give the keys to a dude that actually knows how to wrangle retards.

ofc that cuck wont do it cos it costs money

Sven

So doesn't this basically confirm that the mod chat leaks from there are at some level legit?

Cause that reaction is weird if not
Just some random ass lurker tier poster so feel free to ignore but my take on the leaks was everything we saw was probably real as there was little purpose in faking anything that was posted (or at least anything I saw at least) the trick would be how much context from those mod chats was cut out in order to incite people and that is where I think some shit happened. I mentioned this at the homeland but the word ban list for example was someone's reply to Sakana after he confirmed that blocking brap would be ideal, we didn't see him go "yes that's a good list" or reply at all and the only words we know/knew were Janny and then from said leak brap were 100% being targeted.

Personal rrat time: Some janny/jannies don't like the capipi and are leaking shit they hope will set them off so that they spam/annoy the fish enough that he tries to shut them down which would lead to quite the little mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom