"You know what I did? I would drag my friends into a discord call, and I'd be like 'watch me play!' and then listen to me commentate nghuenhueHueHUEHUAHUAHuah!!!"Dokibird

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
These discord messages from fishman are some of the most infuriating (effectively) corporate statements I've seen in awhile. It is like I'm reading a corporate statement put through google translate about a dozen different times. I can only barely put together what this fishman is saying. Can we just put him on a grill and get an actual human?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Are we seriously arguing whether or not she knows about our thread refuge site? Really? I'd be surprised if she didn't.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-11534293
View attachment 2558

No, I'm pretty sure the "spreadsheet" is a running joke, not a thing she actually unironically has. Sorry for breaking your heart.
I remember this. He was also live-posting his intents in the thread during the reign of terror, so it isn't too surprising he got caught.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
That Fish needs to get a clue or he's gonna get filleted.

RedRage

Personal rrat time: Some janny/jannies don't like the capipi and are leaking shit they hope will set them off so that they spam/annoy the fish enough that he tries to shut them down which would lead to quite the little mess.
Considering how this stream just went, I feel the last thing management want/should to do is put any more weight on Pippa or her community.
I'm more than willing to follow her wherever she ends up, and I feel a fair amount of her viewers really only watch her and maybe Mii-chan.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Anyone got said dunking?
1665643923674.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Sakana'a face heel turn arc this past month is entertaining, at least.

CEO, stay behind the curtain. Even Yagoo doesn't engage, he just serves as a mascot. Engagement just leads to unforced errors.
>Chat telling Gura to have Myth vs Council Gundam collab
>How many members does HoloEN have? Eleven right?
>Don't forget about Irys guys
>How are we going to do 5v6?
Gooruh....
Ina's on indefinite hiatus because Gura's bullying her.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
tard needs a community manager. needs to log off when menhera moment happens. give the keys to a dude that actually knows how to wrangle retards.

ofc that cuck wont do it cos it costs money
Is this a full circle? We've reached the point where it's not the talent who should shut the fuck up for a bit but the management.

Seriously though. Dancing around a non-answer is about the only thing more annoying than an answer nobody will like. At least the answer nobody likes will let people sort out how they feel and what they'll do regarding it.
This shit is just shrugging going "Ohhhhh will he won't he haha who knows!" which is a reply built to annoy everyone.

All over the audience of maybe 2 of the talents in the company. Unless you think Lumi/Yuri count, but I never really saw them as /here/ types, just menhara rule benders.

RedRage

In more lighthearted? news, the /wAIfu/ is now on fire because This did not happen in time. (at all as of posting.)
Capture.PNG

Fucking sike I guess, its up, I think the devs were suicide baiting the 4chan thread.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
anyway funny things

>puts germany flag in poland
>puts uk flag in ireland

Sven

Considering how this stream just went, I feel the last thing management want/should to do is put any more weight on Pippa or her community.
I'm more than willing to follow her wherever she ends up, and I feel a fair amount of her viewers really only watch her and maybe Mii-chan.
Yeah that's why I specified Janny not manager, the fish might not like us (or more our reputation earned or not sticking to his company) but I don't think he is stupid enough to try to kill the capipi and the leaks and past actions kind of show that as he did exclude Pippa (boneheaded idea or not in the end) from the censor list as he knew it would rub us the wrong way and well the capipi section on discord has been smacked hard he has shown more leniency then needed given it is a company discord and he could have just said fuck off and make your own.

These discord messages from fishman are some of the most infuriating (effectively) corporate statements I've seen in awhile. It is like I'm reading a corporate statement put through google translate about a dozen different times. I can only barely put together what this fishman is saying. Can we just put him on a grill and get an actual human?
Honestly probably would have been smarter to just let the Capipi shit themselves and vent for the night and then see about making a vague corpo response instead of whatever the fuck he thinks those messages thrown into a sea of anger will achieve tonight.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I wanna hone in on this one cap from the Discord dump I posted last page real quick, because I feel like it deserves special spotlight.
1665644583543.png
Why the FUCK would he air this out publicly?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The Rat is now singing kids songs like Wheels on The Bus
LMAOOOO

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I wanna hone in on this one cap from the Discord dump I posted last page real quick, because I feel like it deserves special spotlight.
View attachment 2579
Why the FUCK would he air this out publicly?
Maybe he wants to be a vtuber himself. Being male and middle aged, he didn't get the chance (Vesper proved him wrong, but by then it was too late), but he's still trying to get the attention he craves by going cryptic menhera, Rushia-style.

Perfectly acceptable behaviour to get views if one's a vtuber. Probably less than optimal for a CEO, though.

There is only one way to save Phase Connect. And that's to get Sakana his own L2D model and a voice changer.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I've been telling you for almost a year that Sakana is a retard, but none of you ever listened to the schizophrenic Tako.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've been telling you for almost a year that Sakana is a retard, but none of you ever listened to the schizophrenic Tako.
Ever hear about broken clocks?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
doesnt take a genius to realize that, and its not like anyone was sucking his cock. not even his talents

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
She was, and she was trying to get money to build a van to live in with Zax. Then she ended up in a new place as she started earning money, which is an individual house just for her, her animals, and maybe Zax but it's unconfirmed.
Given what Zax is, it's possible that he's included in the "her animals" group already.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The Rat is now singing kids songs like Wheels on The Bus
LMAOOOO
I like how Nolan is in his own little world all the time even when everybody is talking about some drama. That's some pretty commendable autism there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom